No announcement yet.

Madeleine McCann

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Clement Freud angle (plus the not so hidden graphological evidence that Freud ghost wrote Kate's book) has not yet been fully explored but I think worth exploring. That a now known, establishment connected, sexual predator of young girls had such close links with the Mccanns and yet hasn't been explored - while the most "reaching" accusations of vaguely connected suspects continues - betrays much of this highly ponderous case.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fantomas View Post
      The Clement Freud angle (plus the not so hidden graphological evidence that Freud ghost wrote Kate's book) has not yet been fully explored but I think worth exploring. That a now known, establishment connected, sexual predator of young girls had such close links with the Mccanns and yet hasn't been explored - while the most "reaching" accusations of vaguely connected suspects continues - betrays much of this highly ponderous case.
      hi fantomas
      whos clement freud?? please expound
      "Is all that we see or seem
      but a dream within a dream?"

-Edgar Allan Poe

"...the man and the peaked cap he is said to have worn
      quite tallies with the descriptions I got of him."

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

• If you really want to know, Abby:

If memory serves he also used to advertise dog food.

Ah yes:

15 June 2016update from the BBCThe late broadcaster and MP Sir Clement Freud has been accused of abusing two girls between the late 1940s and 1970s.Sylvia Wo...

Love,

Caz
        X
        Last edited by caz; 06-03-2021, 01:05 PM.
        "Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious." Peter Ustinov

Comment

• Originally posted by caz View Post
          If you really want to know, Abby:

If memory serves he also used to advertise dog food.

Ah yes:

15 June 2016update from the BBCThe late broadcaster and MP Sir Clement Freud has been accused of abusing two girls between the late 1940s and 1970s.Sylvia Wo...

Love,

Caz
          X
          thanks caz
          but what does he have to do with the mccans?

-Edgar Allan Poe

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

• Hi Abby,

Wasn't there something about him knowing the family personally and having a holiday home near to where Madeleine went missing?

Perhaps Fantomas can tell us more?

Love,

Caz
            X

Comment

Hi Abby,

Wasn't there something about him knowing the family personally and having a holiday home near to where Madeleine went missing?

Perhaps Fantomas can tell us more?

Love,

Caz
              X
              thanks caz
              yes do tell Fantomas

-Edgar Allan Poe

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

• Just found this:

https://www.mamamia.com.au/madeleine...clement-freud/

Seems Freud befriended the McCanns after Madeleine disappeared, inviting them and the surviving twins to dine at his villa in the resort where the tragedy happened. This was before the rape and sexual assault allegations were made against him, by women who were below the age of consent at the time or not much above it.

It all sounds incredibly unsavoury, but there is no indication that the McCanns knew they were being wined and dined by a paedo. You have to wonder what was going on in his sick mind to form an association with them.

Love,

Caz
                X
                Last edited by caz; 06-04-2021, 01:59 PM.

Comment

Just found this:

Seems Freud befriended the McCanns after Madeleine disappeared, inviting them and the surviving twins to dine at his villa in the resort where the tragedy happened. This was before the rape and sexual assault allegations were made against him, by women who were below the age of consent at the time or not much above it.

It all sounds incredibly unsavoury, but there is no indication that the McCanns knew they were being wined and dined by a paedo. You have to wonder what was going on in his sick mind to form an association with them.

Love,

Caz
                  X
                  yeah-what would Freud say about it?
                  but seriously what a total loser and yet another bizarre twist. it would be interesting to know if anyone was staying at his villa when she disappeared.

-Edgar Allan Poe

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

• His family apparently said he wasn't there at the time, but I'd be surprised if a luxury holiday villa in Portugal was left totally empty in May - there wasn't a global pandemic back in 2007.

Freud's widow accepted the claims of rape and sexual assault against him, saying she was "deeply saddened and profoundly sorry for what has happened to these women".

I assume you realised, Abby, that Clement was Sigmund's grandson?

Paedos often group together for obvious reasons, so if Freud allowed the villa to be used by like-minded friends, it must surely have crossed his mind that one of them might have abducted Madeleine. Perhaps this possibility gave him a guilty conscience, prompting him to befriend the family shortly after she went missing. Or was he coldly fishing for information, worried in case his suspicions were correct, and his nasty little secret might come out while he was still alive, enjoying his status as a celebrity 'Sir' and all-round jolly good chap?

Something decidedly fishy about this.

Have a safe weekend all.

Love,

Caz
                    X

Comment

His family apparently said he wasn't there at the time, but I'd be surprised if a luxury holiday villa in Portugal was left totally empty in May - there wasn't a global pandemic back in 2007.

Freud's widow accepted the claims of rape and sexual assault against him, saying she was "deeply saddened and profoundly sorry for what has happened to these women".

I assume you realised, Abby, that Clement was Sigmund's grandson?

Paedos often group together for obvious reasons, so if Freud allowed the villa to be used by like-minded friends, it must surely have crossed his mind that one of them might have abducted Madeleine. Perhaps this possibility gave him a guilty conscience, prompting him to befriend the family shortly after she went missing. Or was he coldly fishing for information, worried in case his suspicions were correct, and his nasty little secret might come out while he was still alive, enjoying his status as a celebrity 'Sir' and all-round jolly good chap?

Something decidedly fishy about this.

Have a safe weekend all.

Love,

Caz
                      X
                      hey caz yes i knew he was freuds grandson hence my quip at the beginning of my last post. and yes all very fishy. if i were the police id have wanted to question him extensively .

-Edgar Allan Poe

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

• Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post

hey caz yes i knew he was freuds grandson hence my quip at the beginning of my last post. and yes all very fishy. if i were the police id have wanted to question him extensively .
                        Hi Abby, sorry for my radio silence. It is the theory of some that Clement Freud was more heavily involved with the Mccanns (who were also close friends of the Labour cabinet, particularly Gordon Brown) and earlier than publicised. Scottish journalist Ross Dickson also suggests Freud ghost wrote Kate Mccann's book - which, if one is familiar with some of the more famously graphic and just plain weird gobbets from that book, is quite chilling if true. Dickson conducted prose comparison analysis (not foolproof of course!) of Kate Mccann's book and an earlier work by Freud and they seemed to prove to share an author.

Comment

Just found this:

Love,

Caz
                          X
                          He may have thought it would be good PR work for him , but more unsavoury he might have suspected the parents had something to do with it and maybe one or both may have been paedophiles.
                          In no way am I trying to say that the Mcanns were . Just thinking what might have been going through Freuds warped mind.
                          Regards Darryl

Comment

• Originally posted by Darryl Kenyon View Post

He may have thought it would be good PR work for him , but more unsavoury he might have suspected the parents had something to do with it and maybe one or both may have been paedophiles.
                            In no way am I trying to say that the Mcanns were . Just thinking what might have been going through Freuds warped mind.
                            Regards Darryl
                            Freud is father to Emma Freud and father in law to her husband Richard Curtis so, given their combined media clout, if what we know about CF is just the tip of the iceberg, the maker only knows what else is lurking in his past. I'm trying to locate a transcription, from the mccannfiles website, of TalkSport DJ Mike Mendoza listing Freud as a friend of Gerry the very week of the disappearance. Mike Mendoza left that station under a cloud that very year. So, there's aroma de poisson about the Freud angle.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fantomas View Post

Hi Abby, sorry for my radio silence. It is the theory of some that Clement Freud was more heavily involved with the Mccanns (who were also close friends of the Labour cabinet, particularly Gordon Brown) and earlier than publicised. Scottish journalist Ross Dickson also suggests Freud ghost wrote Kate Mccann's book - which, if one is familiar with some of the more famously graphic and just plain weird gobbets from that book, is quite chilling if true. Dickson conducted prose comparison analysis (not foolproof of course!) of Kate Mccann's book and an earlier work by Freud and they seemed to prove to share an author.
                              thanks fantomas. yeah the passage in the book where she said something like imagining her daughters perfect little vagina torn up is particularily disturbing and odd. what a weirdo.

-Edgar Allan Poe

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

• And now the psychics come out of the woodwork! And sure enough, they're going to invest resources to check it out. Sigh.

- Jeff

Comment

Working...
                                X