No announcement yet.

Madeleine McCann

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• now its in the news that the mcanns are saying they never received the letter from the german prosecutor. good grief.
    "Is all that we see or seem
    but a dream within a dream?"

-Edgar Allan Poe

"...the man and the peaked cap he is said to have worn
    quite tallies with the descriptions I got of him."

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

• Originally posted by Sunny Delight View Post

Hi Caz. I am not convinced such an action would not be more suspicious. Indeed if one was innocent surely you would be quite happy for the Police to search your van and home for DNA as with nothing to hide it should all be clean. Re-registering your car to someone in a different country is far more problematic to explain. Fear of becoming a suspect I don't feel is plausible. I think that is a key bit of evidence that this man had something to hide in regards Madeleine McCann but what exactly we might never know.
      All I would say is that it is now 2020, and Maddie went missing 13 years ago in 2007, so it would seem that a man with a history re-registering his car to avoid drawing immediate attention to himself and becoming a suspect was not such a bad plan at the time!

Love,

Caz
      X
      Last edited by caz; 06-18-2020, 10:53 AM.
      "Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious." Peter Ustinov

Comment

• Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
        now its in the news that the mcanns are saying they never received the letter from the german prosecutor. good grief.
        To be fair, Abby, I thought I read that this was fake news and such a letter was never sent.

It did sound rather premature and unlikely to me that the German police would write to the parents at this early stage of the renewed investigation to say their daughter was probably dead.

Love,

Caz
        X

Comment

• Originally posted by caz View Post

To be fair, Abby, I thought I read that this was fake news and such a letter was never sent.

It did sound rather premature and unlikely to me that the German police would write to the parents at this early stage of the renewed investigation to say their daughter was probably dead.

Love,

Caz
          X
          well its all over the news and different news outlets and has been followed up with reports of the german prosecutor saying it was sent and not understanding why they havent received it yet so if its fake news its a conspiracy thats lasting days.

-Edgar Allan Poe

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

All I would say is that it is now 2020, and Maddie went missing 13 years ago in 2007, so it would seem that a man with a history re-registering his car to avoid drawing immediate attention to himself and becoming a suspect was not such a bad plan at the time!

Love,

Caz
            X
            Yes it was a good plan. But you are suggesting he may have done it due to fear of becoming a suspect. I am saying I think he did it because he had something to hide.

Comment

• You still misunderstand what I'm saying, SD.

Yes, I agree he had 'something' to hide - but we don't know yet if it was more than a history of offending which would immediately have made him a suspect back in 2007 if he had drawn attention to himself.

Love,

Caz
              X

Comment

• Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post

well its all over the news and different news outlets and has been followed up with reports of the german prosecutor saying it was sent and not understanding why they havent received it yet so if its fake news its a conspiracy thats lasting days.
                So what sinister reason could the McCanns have for pretending the letter never arrived, if it did? Couldn't the prosecutor simply send another, this time 'signed for' delivery? They must have a copy of it if it exists.

Confused Caz
                X

Comment

You still misunderstand what I'm saying, SD.

Yes, I agree he had 'something' to hide - but we don't know yet if it was more than a history of offending which would immediately have made him a suspect back in 2007 if he had drawn attention to himself.

Love,

Caz
                  X
                  hi caz
                  i understand what your saying. If hes innocent but involved in other crimes he might have thought with his sex offence history the first thing authorities would do would do a scan of sex offenders in the area, and he would be brought to there attention and possibly his other crimes.

-Edgar Allan Poe

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

So what sinister reason could the McCanns have for pretending the letter never arrived, if it did? Couldn't the prosecutor simply send another, this time 'signed for' delivery? They must have a copy of it if it exists.

Confused Caz
                    X
                    im not making any nefarious suggestions about either party, just a general UUUUhhhg! as in what else could go wrong about this sad and convoluted case.

-Edgar Allan Poe

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

You still misunderstand what I'm saying, SD.

Love,

Caz
                      X
                      No I do understand what you are saying- I just don't find it plausible. You are looking with hindsight. This suspect would need to have taken a spur of the moment decision based on rumour and very little information bar a girl was missing. So his first thought would be oh I might be a suspect here in regards this missing girl(she may have wandered off) because of my previous- best I re-register the car to my mate in Germany so I won't be a suspect. It literally makes no sense. A young girl not confirmed as abducted or dead. Just missing.

It seems much more plausible to me anyways that he did it because he was afraid his registration was seen and the Police would hear about it. So he re-registered it to a friend in Germany so the Police would in his mind be thrown off the scent- or the witness deemed to have the wrong details. Now whether it was because he abducted Madeleine McCann or due to using it for other criminal activities is a key question. But re-registering on 4th May is exceedingly suspicious.

Comment

Confused Caz
                        X
                        Being reported that Scotland Yard have the letter but didn't forward it on.

Comment

• Originally posted by miss marple View Post
                          Over the years I have become more convinced of the involvement of the McCann's when you look at the accumulation of circumstantial evidence, and the lack of any evidence of a predator I believe she died accidentally in the apartment and it was covered up. The twins were drugged the night Madelaine died,They slept through everything. The mcCann's lied about the window with the inside metal grill saying it had been 'forced' it had nt and the only dna on the window was kate's. They then said the door has open and the predator must have come through the door, The walk to the room which faced the road was about seven minutes and Kate's behavior was weird, at ten after checking the twins and seeing Maddys bed was empty. She rushes out of the room back to the party saying ' Theyv'e taken her' not 'Maddy's missing' leaving her vulnerable twins alone. Kate refused to answer any questions to the police. she made a point of holding up Maddy 's cuddle cat soft toy in interviews, it still had her smell, but oddly washed it before the cadaver dogs came . Cadaver scent was located in the room behind the sofa and on the cuddle cat, in spit of the wash. They held up the the pyjamas was was wearing when she was taken! in an interview.They are strangely detached when talking about her she is objectivified, in the past tense, focusing on her physical beauty and perfect body, showing no empathy for her plight. The 'friends' trampled all over the room and were not helpful. Gerry 's interview response the cadaver dogs was appalling, he smirked and laughed he brushed it off, saying the dogs have a high failure rate [ not true]

Maddy 's dna was fond in Robert Murat's house, who put himself in the investigation. He hired the car [ in his mother's name] two weeks later in which cadaver scent was found. Clement Freud [ since outed as a pedophile] had a villa near by he had the McCanns to lunch several times, Kate in her book talks about the food and they all seemed to have a laugh about the cadaver dogs, the dogs were there to help them. Strange behaviour.Also strange [ in her book] to imagine your daughter's 'perfect genitals' being ripped to pieces.

With the money from the Maddy fund they hired a very expensive PR man,Clarence Mitchell. their 'spokesman' Why?
                          Why did Scotland yard get involved and were told to not to target the McCanns Why?

Above all, never in the history of missing children or anyone has 12 million pounds been spent on the search for one child Why? Thousands of children go missing every year. Poor Ben Needham in Greece did not get this attention. What is so special about the McCanns . They are protected by someone.

Some thing rotten in the state of Denmark. I believe the dogs.

Miss Marple

I'm with you Ms Marple. The Mccanns have very powerful friends who could easily retrofit any admin necessary - and why not plea bargain with an already incarcerated inmate to take the blame? And who better at this kind of work than agencies evolved from German secret service?

The purse and histrionics of a military campaign have been at the disposal of the Mccanns' side throughout this. What other missing child's parents/family have ever had this? What other family having received such monies and help would provide so little transparency to the public.

I forgot of course, that all conspiracy theory is now the doyen of goose-stepping, bull-necked mothers' boys in their dingy bedrooms and that I must be some kind of right wing nutter to even suggest such connivance.

As for the phraseology in Kate McCann's book, it would be interesting to compare and contrast gobbets of its prose with Clement Freud's other published works - to see if "Posh Savile" was the ghost writer.
                          Last edited by Fantomas; 06-22-2020, 11:46 AM.

Comment

• In fact, using this - admittedly very rudimentary - author determining text analysis, comparing a letter from Kate McCann to the Telegraph in 2009 with a gobbet from Clement Freud's 1988 book 'No One else Has' Complained, lexity and punctuation frequency aligns squarely with Clement Freud as the more likely author of Kate McCann's book:

Comment

• Originally posted by Fantomas View Post

I'm with you Ms Marple. The Mccanns have very powerful friends who could easily retrofit any admin necessary - and why not plea bargain with an already incarcerated inmate to take the blame? And who better at this kind of work than agencies evolved from German secret service?

The purse and histrionics of a military campaign have been at the disposal of the Mccanns' side throughout this. What other missing child's parents/family have ever had this? What other family having received such monies and help would provide so little transparency to the public.

I forgot of course, that all conspiracy theory is now the doyen of goose-stepping, bull-necked mothers' boys in their dingy bedrooms and that I must be some kind of right wing nutter to even suggest such connivance.

As for the phraseology in Kate McCann's book, it would be interesting to compare and contrast gobbets of its prose with Clement Freud's other published works - to see if "Posh Savile" was the ghost writer.

So in this theory explain one thing- the cavader scent was found inside the car the McCanns rented three weeks after Madeleine McCanns disappearance. That must mean they stored their daughters body in a freezer for three weeks. Where was this freezer located? How did the McCanns have access to it and who was the orginal owner of this freezer?

Alternatively explain how Gerry managed to walk through PDL with his dead daughter packed into a tennis bag. Then got so far out at the rocks at the beach- unzipped the bag and tied a rock to his daughters feet hoping that would be enough to prevent the tide bringing her back in. All in broad daylight at 7pm at night.

The whole McCanns done it is tiresome and totally irrational. Not only that but after the McCanns were cleared in Portugal and the case closed they campaigned for it to be reopen. Why? Surely they would have been delighted to have got off scot free and kept a low profile forever more. One would think.

Comment

• "So in this theory explain one thing- the cavader scent was found inside the car the McCanns rented three weeks after Madeleine McCanns disappearance. That must mean they stored their daughters body in a freezer for three weeks. Where was this freezer located? How did the McCanns have access to it and who was the orginal owner of this freezer?"

THEY HAD PLENTY OF FRIENDS IN PRAIA, POWERFUL OFFICIAL FRIENDS WORLDWIDE AND HOW DIFFICULT WOULD IT BE TO BUNG MONEY TO A HOTEL TO USE THEIR FREEZER FOR SOME WEEKS.

"Alternatively explain how Gerry managed to walk through PDL with his dead daughter packed into a tennis bag. Then got so far out at the rocks at the beach- unzipped the bag and tied a rock to his daughters feet hoping that would be enough to prevent the tide bringing her back in. All in broad daylight at 7pm at night.""

IN THAT VERSION OF THE STORY, IMPOSSIBLE. IN REALITY, TO CITE AMARAL AND TWO INTERPOL SOURCES, THE DATE OF REPORTED DISAPPEARANCE/DEATH MAY HAVE BEEN A GOOD FEW DAYS OUT FROM ACTUAL DEATH.

"The whole McCanns done it is tiresome and totally irrational. Not only that but after the McCanns were cleared in Portugal and the case closed they campaigned for it to be reopen. Why? Surely they would have been delighted to have got off scot free and kept a low profile forever more. One would think."

THEY CAMPAIGNED FOR THE CASE TO BE REOPENED THREE YEARS LATER AFTER THE INITIAL POLICE INVESTIGATION TEAM IN PORTUGAL HAD BEEN REMOVED FROM IT AND DISGRACED. THEIR FLEEING FROM PORTUGAL IN 2007, ONCE CITED AS ARGUIDOS UNDER AMARAL'S INVESTIGATION, WAS MORE TELLING OF THEIR GUILT IMHO

Comment

Working...
                                X