Madeleine McCann

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fantomas View Post

"So in this theory explain one thing- the cavader scent was found inside the car the McCanns rented three weeks after Madeleine McCanns disappearance. That must mean they stored their daughters body in a freezer for three weeks. Where was this freezer located? How did the McCanns have access to it and who was the orginal owner of this freezer?"

THEY HAD PLENTY OF FRIENDS IN PRAIA, POWERFUL OFFICIAL FRIENDS WORLDWIDE AND HOW DIFFICULT WOULD IT BE TO BUNG MONEY TO A HOTEL TO USE THEIR FREEZER FOR SOME WEEKS.

"Alternatively explain how Gerry managed to walk through PDL with his dead daughter packed into a tennis bag. Then got so far out at the rocks at the beach- unzipped the bag and tied a rock to his daughters feet hoping that would be enough to prevent the tide bringing her back in. All in broad daylight at 7pm at night.""

IN THAT VERSION OF THE STORY, IMPOSSIBLE. IN REALITY, TO CITE AMARAL AND TWO INTERPOL SOURCES, THE DATE OF REPORTED DISAPPEARANCE/DEATH MAY HAVE BEEN A GOOD FEW DAYS OUT FROM ACTUAL DEATH.

"The whole McCanns done it is tiresome and totally irrational. Not only that but after the McCanns were cleared in Portugal and the case closed they campaigned for it to be reopen. Why? Surely they would have been delighted to have got off scot free and kept a low profile forever more. One would think."

THEY CAMPAIGNED FOR THE CASE TO BE REOPENED THREE YEARS LATER AFTER THE INITIAL POLICE INVESTIGATION TEAM IN PORTUGAL HAD BEEN REMOVED FROM IT AND DISGRACED. THEIR FLEEING FROM PORTUGAL IN 2007, ONCE CITED AS ARGUIDOS UNDER AMARAL'S INVESTIGATION, WAS MORE TELLING OF THEIR GUILT IMHO

So no evidence of using a freezer.

The creche workers who looked after Madeleine on the day of her disappearance were what- lying or mistaken?

Leaving Portugal where they had become public enemy number one thanks to that spoofer Amarel? I don't blame them.

Read the PJ files, it is blatantly obvious to anyone that this young girl was abducted from the apartment. The Police still can't admit it. The Portuguese authorities value their tourism too much to admit that paedos run free in the Algarve. Oh look how easy this is to just make stuff up and declare it the truth. The powerful Portuguese authorities pressured by hotel and business owners forced the Police to pin a young girls disappearance on the parents so they wouldn't have to admit a paedophille took her and that other Paedophilles in the area operated freely. Oh and hotel rooms were robbed on a frequent basis. Much better to pin it on the family. Keep the tourists and money rolling in.

Comment

• they didnt need to store maddies body anywhere. it was probably just evidence, like a rag and garbage they used to clean up later and stuff that the dogs hit on in the car.

why is the british gov protecting these c**ts and why did they "intercept" the german prosecutors letter?

the whole thing stinks

"Is all that we see or seem
      but a dream within a dream?"

-Edgar Allan Poe

"...the man and the peaked cap he is said to have worn
      quite tallies with the descriptions I got of him."

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

• watch this interview.

even if you dont agree with all this guys analysis, theres something not right with these people. methinks tho dost protest to much. no tears. they did it.

#MadeleineMcCann4th video extracted from the interview of Richard D Hall (richplanet.net) to Peter Hyatt (The other three videos are available here: 1st vide...

-Edgar Allan Poe

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

• Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
          they didnt need to store maddies body anywhere. it was probably just evidence, like a rag and garbage they used to clean up later and stuff that the dogs hit on in the car.

why is the british gov protecting these c**ts and why did they "intercept" the german prosecutors letter?

the whole thing stinks

Those who think the McCanns did it need to come up with something a lot better than this. So Madeleine McCann dies in the apartment. What did they do with her body? Bear in mind the GNR Police looked all over the apartment and volunteers searched far and wide that night looking in bins and drains. And please don't say the ocean. No your vitriol is based around your disgust at leaving their children alone. I have never tried to defend that. But that does not mean they are guilty. No matter what feelings you may have on their body language during an interview. The PJ have cleared them of all suspicion but some just can't let it go. Oh its a big bad conspiracy, powerful friends, the British Government in on it as well as the Met Police. Now the Germans too. All one giant world conspiracy to protect two non entities nobody had ever heard of before their daughter disappeared.

Comment

• Whatever your thoughts on whodunnit, it's staggering that millions have been spent on this investigation.

It's become a sunk cost fallacy and they won't stop until they collar SOMEONE for the crime.

Comment

• Originally posted by Harry D View Post
              Whatever your thoughts on whodunnit, it's staggering that millions have been spent on this investigation.

It's become a sunk cost fallacy and they won't stop until they collar SOMEONE for the crime.
              yeah millions trying to exonerate the mccans.

-Edgar Allan Poe

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

• Originally posted by Harry D View Post
                Whatever your thoughts on whodunnit, it's staggering that millions have been spent on this investigation.

Take it up with the British Government. I find it quite amazing that people complain about the money. Just another stick to beat the McCanns with.
                Last edited by Sunny Delight; 06-24-2020, 12:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sunny Delight View Post

Those who think the McCanns did it need to come up with something a lot better than this. So Madeleine McCann dies in the apartment. What did they do with her body? Bear in mind the GNR Police looked all over the apartment and volunteers searched far and wide that night looking in bins and drains. And please don't say the ocean. No your vitriol is based around your disgust at leaving their children alone. I have never tried to defend that. But that does not mean they are guilty. No matter what feelings you may have on their body language during an interview. The PJ have cleared them of all suspicion but some just can't let it go. Oh its a big bad conspiracy, powerful friends, the British Government in on it as well as the Met Police. Now the Germans too. All one giant world conspiracy to protect two non entities nobody had ever heard of before their daughter disappeared.
                  There is dead body scent in the locations alerted to, I think the dogs got it right. They also recovered "inconclusive" forensic evidence which with modern technology they could be conclusive with.

Though the parents are both in the medical field, and any potential intruder may have carried such scent with them as well depending on what they've done.

People forget how miniscule the scent particles dogs pick up on are. Such little amounts even the most modern human technology is unable to detect it.

Someone has taken her away in any case.

I believe Michael B, according to a witness, said he had a "horrible job to do", which to me sounds like it wasn't something he himself wanted to do out of pure free will, maybe money.

I heard he got a big expensive winnebago thing soon after the murder.
                  Last edited by WallaceWackedHer; 06-24-2020, 05:24 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by WallaceWackedHer View Post

There is dead body scent in the locations alerted to, I think the dogs got it right. They also recovered "inconclusive" forensic evidence which with modern technology they could be conclusive with.

Though the parents are both in the medical field, and any potential intruder may have carried such scent with them as well depending on what they've done.

People forget how miniscule the scent particles dogs pick up on are. Such little amounts even the most modern human technology is unable to detect it.

Someone has taken her away in any case.

I believe Michael B, according to a witness, said he had a "horrible job to do", which to me sounds like it wasn't something he himself wanted to do out of pure free will, maybe money.

I heard he got a big expensive winnebago thing soon after the murder.

The dogs alerts are not evidence. They can only prompt for investigative work to be done. The dogs are not infalliable. They need coroborating evidence to back up their alerts. Nothing was ever found to back up them up.

A lot of paper talk at the moment in regards the suspect. How much is true is very difficult to ascertain. What we do seem to know is that he can be placed in Praia da Luz that evening at 7:30pm, he had a history of indecency with children, he re-registered his car the next day to a friend in Germany despite him still driving it in Portugal, he lived a transient lifestyle and he was on the initial PJ suspect list but slipped through the net and was never questioned.

No smoking gun but a very good start.

Comment

• how many cases have there been when a child is abducted while on vacation/holiday by a stranger? I dont know of any-it rarely, if ever, happens.
                      the sad reality is that most missing/murdered children are killed by a family member or friend and when they ARE abducted by a stranger it always happens from or near their home.

-Edgar Allan Poe

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

how many cases have there been when a child is abducted while on vacation/holiday by a stranger? I dont know of any-it rarely, if ever, happens.
                        the sad reality is that most missing/murdered children are killed by a family member or friend and when they ARE abducted by a stranger it always happens from or near their home.
                        A GANG of suspected child smugglers dressed up as waiters and tried to abduct three British children from a popular holiday resort.

Thankfully, these people got caught. Holiday abduction is rare, but not impossible.
                        Thems the Vagaries.....

Comment

how many cases have there been when a child is abducted while on vacation/holiday by a stranger? I dont know of any-it rarely, if ever, happens.

Rarely does not mean never.

Comment

• Originally posted by Al Bundy's Eyes View Post

A GANG of suspected child smugglers dressed up as waiters and tried to abduct three British children from a popular holiday resort.

Thankfully, these people got caught. Holiday abduction is rare, but not impossible.
                            thanks al. they were indeed caught in the act. so no successful abductions of a child while vacationing? im sure its happened, but so rare as an exception that proves the rule.

and just to add. not only did the dog alert on the boot of her car, but her dna was found there as well. could be innocent transfer or could be her body was in it and or not innocent transfer... as in it was evidence they were getting rid of, perhaps something they used to clean up with or get rid of the body.

-Edgar Allan Poe

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

• Originally posted by Sunny Delight View Post

The dogs alerts are not evidence. They can only prompt for investigative work to be done. The dogs are not infalliable. They need coroborating evidence to back up their alerts. Nothing was ever found to back up them up.

A lot of paper talk at the moment in regards the suspect. How much is true is very difficult to ascertain. What we do seem to know is that he can be placed in Praia da Luz that evening at 7:30pm, he had a history of indecency with children, he re-registered his car the next day to a friend in Germany despite him still driving it in Portugal, he lived a transient lifestyle and he was on the initial PJ suspect list but slipped through the net and was never questioned.

No smoking gun but a very good start.
                              It's those SPECIFIC dogs though, their record is impeccable. I would be very wary of doubting them. There was evidence found to back them up but with the technology of the TIME they could only say the DNA recovered from the area of alert "might" be from Maddie but also maybe from another family member.

New tech could solve that with certainty, but it has not been implemented despite being offered for free.

Comment

thanks al. they were indeed caught in the act. so no successful abductions of a child while vacationing? im sure its happened, but so rare as an exception that proves the rule.

and just to add. not only did the dog alert on the boot of her car, but her dna was found there as well. could be innocent transfer or could be her body was in it and or not innocent transfer... as in it was evidence they were getting rid of, perhaps something they used to clean up with or get rid of the body.

Madeleine McCanns DNA was not found in the car. Due to a translation mistake Amarel et al thought they had a smoking gun when in actual fact they had read the evidence wrongly and went down a blind alley. You still haven't answered my question either- what did the McCanns do with the body?

Comment

Working...
                                X