Madeleine McCann

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WallaceWackedHer View Post

It's those SPECIFIC dogs though, their record is impeccable. I would be very wary of doubting them. There was evidence found to back them up but with the technology of the TIME they could only say the DNA recovered from the area of alert "might" be from Maddie but also maybe from another family member.

New tech could solve that with certainty, but it has not been implemented despite being offered for free.

The simple fact is though the dogs are not evidence otherwise the McCanns would be in jail as the alerts in their apartment would condemn them. There is doubt over the accurracy of the science hence it is not admissible in court without corroborating evidence. None of which has ever been found.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sunny Delight View Post

The simple fact is though the dogs are not evidence otherwise the McCanns would be in jail as the alerts in their apartment would condemn them. There is doubt over the accurracy of the science hence it is not admissible in court without corroborating evidence. None of which has ever been found.
      I don't think it necessarily condemns them, but casts doubt on her having left the apartment unharmed or even alive. It does not necessarily suggest they did it or that they are involved.

The detectives found corroborating evidence from the alerts but police are currently refusing to re-test the data using the most modern methods which could determine whether or not the recovered DNA is Maddie. At the time it was done the technology could only provide an inconclusive result which IIRC showed it could be any of Maddie's blood relatives. I may have got that wrong.

Many things are inadmissible as evidence, people get off on bizarre technicalities. Although the alerts are not 100%, hence you cannot convict people on alerts, the DNA recovered could be analyzed again now and give a conclusive answer. This is not being done. The testing has been offered for free. The actual samples are not even needed, only the raw digitalized data.

There is no reason to not do this. I cannot understand.

It would not convict her parents in any case as it could be argued anyone who entered that apartment had attacked the girl and possibly killed her then taken away the body.
      Last edited by WallaceWackedHer; 06-28-2020, 10:29 AM.

Comment

• Out of interest is there any record of the last sighting of the blue holdall ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sunny Delight View Post

Those who think the McCanns did it need to come up with something a lot better than this. So Madeleine McCann dies in the apartment. What did they do with her body? Bear in mind the GNR Police looked all over the apartment and volunteers searched far and wide that night looking in bins and drains. And please don't say the ocean. No your vitriol is based around your disgust at leaving their children alone. I have never tried to defend that. But that does not mean they are guilty. No matter what feelings you may have on their body language during an interview. The PJ have cleared them of all suspicion but some just can't let it go. Oh its a big bad conspiracy, powerful friends, the British Government in on it as well as the Met Police. Now the Germans too. All one giant world conspiracy to protect two non entities nobody had ever heard of before their daughter disappeared.
          When their defenders can cite little beyond their account and the account of untraceable witnesses - further belittling a foreign police force with a subtextual "bloody foreigners" vibe - their case flounders and wilts.

Comment

• It continues to amaze me that none of the friends of the McCanns have revealed what really happened. Were they all drugging their children? Did any of the other children play with Maddie that day, or was she already dead? I’ve been waiting for one of the friends on vacation with the McCanns gets divorced and the left-behind spouse gets even with what they know or a family member, a son or daughter, gets in serious trouble and the parents need leverage. This is the only way the truth will come out. And so far, all the families are behaving. But children are growing up and things do happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by kwanitaka View Post
              It continues to amaze me that none of the friends of the McCanns have revealed what really happened. Were they all drugging their children? Did any of the other children play with Maddie that day, or was she already dead? I’ve been waiting for one of the friends on vacation with the McCanns gets divorced and the left-behind spouse gets even with what they know or a family member, a son or daughter, gets in serious trouble and the parents need leverage. This is the only way the truth will come out. And so far, all the families are behaving. But children are growing up and things do happen.
              She probably wasn't already dead, two separate nannies reported seeing her that day, one said she'd actually read Maddie a story on her lap or something on that day.

Comment

She probably wasn't already dead, two separate nannies reported seeing her that day, one said she'd actually read Maddie a story on her lap or something on that day.
                hey wallace. yeah i heard she was picked up at the child care around fivish that night but ive never actually heard it comfirmed by one of the child care workers. is this the nanny you refer too?
                "Is all that we see or seem
                but a dream within a dream?"

-Edgar Allan Poe

"...the man and the peaked cap he is said to have worn
                quite tallies with the descriptions I got of him."

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

• Originally posted by Fantomas View Post

When their defenders can cite little beyond their account and the account of untraceable witnesses - further belittling a foreign police force with a subtextual "bloody foreigners" vibe - their case flounders and wilts.
                  and whatever happened to this german suspect the german authorities were so confident they nabbed? why arent they prosecuting him and or he being extradited? what a load of crap.

-Edgar Allan Poe

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

• Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post

hey wallace. yeah i heard she was picked up at the child care around fivish that night but ive never actually heard it comfirmed by one of the child care workers. is this the nanny you refer too?
                    A creche worker called Charlotte Pennington says on the day Madeleine went missing she had read Maddie stories and directly interacted with her. The other main nanny also saw her I think. But the one I refer to had direct interaction. The full Portuguese case file is online, translated, and publicly viewable.

Obviously I was removed from Facebook groups on the case for insulting the moderators (they aren't actually investigation pages, just lynch mobs of impoverished middle aged single moms and stuff who gather to post random jabs at cherrypicked stills of smiling Gerry).

But I remember getting into it with them because I said she can't have been dead days before if multiple witnesses saw and even spoke to her on the day. Then they started claiming the nannies are all paid off by the McCanns and their secret pedo sex ring, and that the parents had all schemed to pass off another child as Madeleine earlier that day.

Well I remember this fat ugly washerwoman mocking me because I said I would try to reach out to people, specifically the nannies. So I said even attempting and failing is more than she'll ever accomplish in her worthless life and referred to her as a Toblerone munching wench, which she booted me for. I can't imagine being so dedicated to a case as to set up a group like that, and then do absolutely nothing AT ALL to try to further the case.

I didn't feel like investigating after that because there was no place to discuss it... Sort of like playing Pokemon when you got nobody to show off all your coolass Pokemon to and battle with on the playground... It just becomes a boring pursuit...

All case files are here:

I see the nanny I refer to who read Maddie stories is Charlotte Pennington:

Witness states that on two different days, Sunday, 29th of April 2007, and on Thursday, 03rd of May 2007, she had direct contact with Madeleine McCann, telling her stories and speaking with her.
                    She says she calls Madeleine "Maddy", because that's the name Madeleine herself gave to this nanny.

I didn't quote this other nanny Cat (the main one it seems) because the Facebook people believe she's in on it:

On Thursday the 3rd of May 2007, I remember Gerry having accompanied Madeleine to the club between 9h15 and 9h20 in the morning. I do not remember who came to pick her up for lunch but after she returned in the afternoon for a dive/swim. These activities were realized with the other children. On this day I remember that we sailed and I saw friends of the McCanns on the beach, David and Jane. Around 14h45 Madeleine returned to the Minis Club on top of the reception but I do not remember who accompanied her. This afternoon we went swimming. Kate went to get Madeleine from the Tapas Bar area and according to what I remember she was wearing sporting clothes and I assumed that she was practicing some form of athletics. It was around 15h25/18h00. I think that Gerry was playing tennis.
                    Here you can see the rota of activities:

https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/0...3_prosesso.jpg
                    Last edited by WallaceWackedHer; 08-16-2020, 02:09 PM.

Comment

and whatever happened to this german suspect the german authorities were so confident they nabbed? why arent they prosecuting him and or he being extradited? what a load of crap.
                      There is a little matter of the absence of hard evidence at this time !

Comment

A creche worker called Charlotte Pennington says on the day Madeleine went missing she had read Maddie stories and directly interacted with her. The other main nanny also saw her I think. But the one I refer to had direct interaction. The full Portuguese case file is online, translated, and publicly viewable.

Obviously I was removed from Facebook groups on the case for insulting the moderators (they aren't actually investigation pages, just lynch mobs of impoverished middle aged single moms and stuff who gather to post random jabs at cherrypicked stills of smiling Gerry).

But I remember getting into it with them because I said she can't have been dead days before if multiple witnesses saw and even spoke to her on the day. Then they started claiming the nannies are all paid off by the McCanns and their secret pedo sex ring, and that the parents had all schemed to pass off another child as Madeleine earlier that day.

Well I remember this fat ugly washerwoman mocking me because I said I would try to reach out to people, specifically the nannies. So I said even attempting and failing is more than she'll ever accomplish in her worthless life and referred to her as a Toblerone munching wench, which she booted me for. I can't imagine being so dedicated to a case as to set up a group like that, and then do absolutely nothing AT ALL to try to further the case.

I didn't feel like investigating after that because there was no place to discuss it... Sort of like playing Pokemon when you got nobody to show off all your coolass Pokemon to and battle with on the playground... It just becomes a boring pursuit...

All case files are here:

I see the nanny I refer to who read Maddie stories is Charlotte Pennington:

She says she calls Madeleine "Maddy", because that's the name Madeleine herself gave to this nanny.

I didn't quote this other nanny Cat (the main one it seems) because the Facebook people believe she's in on it:

Here you can see the rota of activities:

https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/0...3_prosesso.jpg
                        thanks wallace. much appreciated!
                        pretty much clears up that question

-Edgar Allan Poe

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

• Apparently the Germans are slowly moving towards laying charges, possibly by the end of this year. Time will tell, of course, but things are still happening.

- Jeff

Comment

• Originally posted by JeffHamm View Post
                            Apparently the Germans are slowly moving towards laying charges, possibly by the end of this year. Time will tell, of course, but things are still happening.

- Jeff

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/mad...CLKO6A5VDALAE/
                            thanks Jeff
                            Ill beleive it when i see it though.

-Edgar Allan Poe

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

thanks Jeff
                              Ill beleive it when i see it though.
                              Yah, me too. The article reads like they're quite confident charges will be brought, but as you say, when it happens.

- Jeff

Comment

• Originally posted by JeffHamm View Post

Yah, me too. The article reads like they're quite confident charges will be brought, but as you say, when it happens.

- Jeff
                                yeah theyve been talking about this guy for years, and the article even says its not forensic evidence, but circumstantial. itll have to be helluva good circ evidence though to cast any real suspician on the guy. we already know he has ties to portugal but so what? the sad truth in that cases like these theres always creeps like this around, recent break ins etc. you can always dig this stuff up when trying to exonerate someone specific.

but either way the parents are at the very least still guilty of child abuse and neglect and responsible for there childs disapearance/murder. especially if i suspect they dosed her with sleeping medicine so she wouldnt wake up again in the middle of the night wondering where her parents were. if innocent, they just made it easier for someone to snatch her by knocking her out, so she couldnt possibly wake up and scream out if someone was trying to kidnap her. and of course by leaving the doors open and going out night after night to get pissed. losers any way you cut it.

-Edgar Allan Poe

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

Working...
                                X