Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Madeleine McCann

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post

    another untrue statement. its an impossibly?! you know how small she was? he could put her in his freaken tennis bag for crying out loud. I knew I should have left well enough alone when I stopped responding before. not making that mistake again good riddance.
    Run off when challenged. If you are big enough to make accusations be big enough to back them up without resorting to crying off. Yes I know how small she was. Around about 0.9 to 1.1 metres. Small enough to fit in a tennis bag? Yes. So when did he do it? Between 7pm and 8:30pm? But then it would take a while to compute what your wife is telling you, then formulate a plan to hide the body, get the story straight, get the body packed into a tennis bag, carry it to the beach, go far enough out so it doesn't wash back in, return to the apartment, get changed and then go to the Tapas bar at 8:30pm and act as if everything is good in the world. Cracking jokes.

    It just seems incredible to me that Gerry McCann gets home from tennis to find his beloved daughter dead from abuse or overdose at the hands of a sadistic wife and his first thought is to help her cover it up. A man who has never shown as far as can be ascertained any violence towards his child, a man who as far as can be ascertained had a great relationship with his daughter and her with him, a consultant trained to save lives not take them. It just goes against everything known about him. Ok maybe just maybe a crazy mother kills her own child and wants to cover it up- do you honestly see a man I have described going along with that. For what? Love? Ego? It is so fanciful as to be untenable. I would like to see evidence of this history of immoral actions and abuse as well as it seems you just make stuff up.

    Comment


    • Also reports tonight in British papers that Goncalo Amarel now believes the McCanns to be totally innocent. If true it must mean this new lead has led somewhere interesting and quite possibly this new suspect is the key to this case and Amarel is being briefed. Alternatively it could be paper talk.

      Comment


      • yes the same man who apparently had no problem with pedophile jokes about his daughter, leaving a three year old alone to so he can go get hammered and endorsing his sick wifes statement of imaginingg there daughters perfect little v...… torn up.

        and yes im running away-your McCann enabling is making me sick.
        "Is all that we see or seem
        but a dream within a dream?"

        -Edgar Allan Poe


        "...the man and the peaked cap he is said to have worn
        quite tallies with the descriptions I got of him."

        -Frederick G. Abberline

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
          yes the same man who apparently had no problem with pedophile jokes about his daughter, leaving a three year old alone to so he can go get hammered and endorsing his sick wifes statement of imaginingg there daughters perfect little v...… torn up.

          and yes im running away-your McCann enabling is making me sick.

          You are just twisting things for your own agenda. And then have the temerity to call me sick. And still offer not one iota of evidence for all your accusations of guilt. Or abuse. Him and Kate left their kids alone at night for a few hours all week. Despicable behaviour and I have never defended it. His wife obviously had some sort of PTSD and was having disturbing thoughts and dreams- he was right to stand by her and get her help. No idea what joke you are talking about.
          Last edited by Sunny Delight; 05-06-2019, 09:27 PM.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Sunny Delight View Post
            Also reports tonight in British papers that Goncalo Amarel now believes the McCanns to be totally innocent. If true it must mean this new lead has led somewhere interesting and quite possibly this new suspect is the key to this case and Amarel is being briefed. Alternatively it could be paper talk.
            Hi Sunny,

            Would you be able to post a link to that article? I've not been able to track it down but would be interested in reading it. So far all I'm finding is that he mentions the current investigation into Ney (German pedophile, convicted of 3 child murders, who was apparently in the area at the time of Madelaine's disappearance), but he also qualifies that with "but ignoring other possibilities", which to me sounds like he's still holding on to his original view.

            - Jeff
            Last edited by JeffHamm; 05-07-2019, 01:54 AM.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by JeffHamm View Post

              Hi Sunny,

              Would you be able to post a link to that article? I've not been able to track it down but would be interested in reading it. So far all I'm finding is that he mentions the current investigation into Ney (German pedophile, convicted of 3 child murders, who was apparently in the area at the time of Madelaine's disappearance), but he also qualifies that with "but ignoring other possibilities", which to me sounds like he's still holding on to his original view.

              - Jeff

              It was in the print edition of the Daily Telegraph though since it has not gained much traction nor made it online it may have just been made up. Maybe it will make an appearance in the next day or two. It of course was qualified with the 'sources close to Amarel' which could mean it was just plucked ot of the sky. Interestingly though he seems to have been briefed that Ney might be the guy when in actual fact he isn't. Ney may be the sexual predator who was breaking into apartments and abusing children in Luz. It is apparantly another suspect being kept a closely guarded secret the Met are interested in.

              Comment


              • Yes, the press reports are a bit confusing on that as they are reporting on Ney early on as the suspect, but there's been a few articles indicate that the interest is in a different German pedophile, apparently unconnected to Ney. Ney was investigated years ago, but the new suspect is totally new apparently. However, given it's all under wraps at the moment, hard to know how reliable any of that is. Hopefully something comes of it though.

                - Jeff

                Comment


                • Scotland Yard requesting MORE money for the investigation.

                  Almost TWELVE MILLION POUNDS has been sunk into the search for this girl. There are hundreds of missing persons who haven't had a fraction of that spent on finding them. Absolutely scandalous. Makes me wonder if there's some kind of racket going on. The whole thing has stunk since day one.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Harry D View Post
                    Scotland Yard requesting MORE money for the investigation.

                    Almost TWELVE MILLION POUNDS has been sunk into the search for this girl. There are hundreds of missing persons who haven't had a fraction of that spent on finding them. Absolutely scandalous. Makes me wonder if there's some kind of racket going on. The whole thing has stunk since day one.
                    and if theyre not using any of that money to also investigate the McCanns then something really does stink!
                    "Is all that we see or seem
                    but a dream within a dream?"

                    -Edgar Allan Poe


                    "...the man and the peaked cap he is said to have worn
                    quite tallies with the descriptions I got of him."

                    -Frederick G. Abberline

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Harry D View Post
                      Scotland Yard requesting MORE money for the investigation.

                      Almost TWELVE MILLION POUNDS has been sunk into the search for this girl. There are hundreds of missing persons who haven't had a fraction of that spent on finding them. Absolutely scandalous. Makes me wonder if there's some kind of racket going on. The whole thing has stunk since day one.
                      I don’t know enough about the case to comment on guilt or innocent but I couldn’t agree more Harry. Everyone would be overjoyed for her to be found safe and well but so would all of the other parents whose kids have been missing for years. Every life is important of course, especially a child’s, but why does there appear to be almost limitless funding/donations for this case in particular? How many distraught parents must be sitting at home wondering “““what about our son/daughter?” Where are the funds? Why aren’t the police still looking?””
                      Regards

                      Herlock



                      “All conspiracy theories are the product of the subconscious attempt of an ignorant yet creative mind to counteract the fear of the unknown with the tales of fantasy.” Abhijit Naskar.

                      “Conspiracy theorists, she knew, were paranoid by definition, and usually with good reason - they were indeed being watched, largely because they were standing on an upturned bucket, haranguing the sheeple with their wingnut delusions.” Mick Herron.

                      ”The most confused you will ever get is when you try to convince your heart and spirit of something your mind knows is a lie.” Shannon L. Alder.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

                        I don’t know enough about the case to comment on guilt or innocent but I couldn’t agree more Harry. Everyone would be overjoyed for her to be found safe and well but so would all of the other parents whose kids have been missing for years. Every life is important of course, especially a child’s, but why does there appear to be almost limitless funding/donations for this case in particular? How many distraught parents must be sitting at home wondering “““what about our son/daughter?” Where are the funds? Why aren’t the police still looking?””
                        you got that right! what a joke
                        "Is all that we see or seem
                        but a dream within a dream?"

                        -Edgar Allan Poe


                        "...the man and the peaked cap he is said to have worn
                        quite tallies with the descriptions I got of him."

                        -Frederick G. Abberline

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post

                          you got that right! what a joke

                          Yeah what a joke trying to find a missing three year old girl.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Sunny Delight View Post


                            You are just twisting things for your own agenda. And then have the temerity to call me sick. And still offer not one iota of evidence for all your accusations of guilt. Or abuse. Him and Kate left their kids alone at night for a few hours all week. Despicable behaviour and I have never defended it. His wife obviously had some sort of PTSD and was having disturbing thoughts and dreams- he was right to stand by her and get her help. No idea what joke you are talking about.
                            I didn't call you sick. I called kate McCann sick. you seem to have problems with basic comprehension. unless of course you are really Kate McCann. then that would explain everything.
                            "Is all that we see or seem
                            but a dream within a dream?"

                            -Edgar Allan Poe


                            "...the man and the peaked cap he is said to have worn
                            quite tallies with the descriptions I got of him."

                            -Frederick G. Abberline

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

                              I don’t know enough about the case to comment on guilt or innocent but I couldn’t agree more Harry. Everyone would be overjoyed for her to be found safe and well but so would all of the other parents whose kids have been missing for years. Every life is important of course, especially a child’s, but why does there appear to be almost limitless funding/donations for this case in particular? How many distraught parents must be sitting at home wondering “““what about our son/daughter?” Where are the funds? Why aren’t the police still looking?””

                              There are plenty. However this is not the McCanns fault. I believe they are innocent(apparantly I am a child killer enabler for holding this opinion) and as such they are 100% right to take all help possible. I know if it was my kid I would take and plead for as much help as possible. The Politicians may have a case to answer for funding but still in the UK the vast majority see the McCanns as innocent and at the heart of this is a missing 3 year old girl(when she went missing) who deserves to be found hopefully alive but if not to be laid to rest in a Christian burial with love. That is at the heart of this. The little girl. Often lost sight of in the theories and debates.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Sunny Delight View Post


                                Yeah what a joke trying to find a missing three year old girl.
                                again with the incomprehension. the joke is how much they've spent on trying to exhonerate the mccans, looking for bogeymen, and on just one family-who happen to be well off and politically connected, instead of the hundreds of other families that need real help.

                                "Is all that we see or seem
                                but a dream within a dream?"

                                -Edgar Allan Poe


                                "...the man and the peaked cap he is said to have worn
                                quite tallies with the descriptions I got of him."

                                -Frederick G. Abberline

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X