When Flying Saucers Attack!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Stan,

I don't know about that last part. Sometimes I think God would rather hear from somebody who wasn't also yammering at him, if you know what I mean. So maybe he was listening and does remember you. Sometimes you reach a point where you don't know what else to do.

It must have worked; she's feeling better. Give her my good wishes.
    "What our ancestors would really be thinking, if they were alive today, is: "Why is it so dark in here?"" From Pyramids by Sir Terry Pratchett, a British National Treasure.

Comment

• Last night was the first ever meeting between rival Paranormal Investigation groups in Hull. 4 Teams where invited to meet at a very old public house to meet and greet. The pub itself is very old, with mock tudor frontage and wooden floors, it really was a nice atmosphere.

After a while chatting, the gent who set the meeting up, announced he had secured the pub for a giant investigation involving all 4 groups! But better still, another pub a few doors away was also secured for the same night!

4 Groups, 2 locations, it's going to be fantastic!!
      Regards Mike

Comment

• Originally posted by Celesta View Post
        Hi Stan,

Sometimes I think God would rather hear from somebody who wasn't also yammering at him, if you know what I mean. So maybe he was listening and does remember you. .
        That was supposed to read "somebody who wasn't always yammering at him..."
        "What our ancestors would really be thinking, if they were alive today, is: "Why is it so dark in here?"" From Pyramids by Sir Terry Pratchett, a British National Treasure.

Comment

• Hi Cel - I thought that's what you meant.
          This my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, that is, if I'm not joking.

Stan Reid

Comment

• Tomorrow evening on MonsterQuest it's Sasquatch Attack.

Stan Reid

Comment

• Yowies, Big Cats, and rain.

Hi to all,
              It's been a while since I posted but I've ben busy on Stampboards.com learning about stamps and history and cinderellas and all the new books about The Duke of Windsor since the release of the official papers.
              Have only read about 10 or so pages but yes,the Yowie has been alive and well and sighted often in Australia.As Mike would probably be well aware of as both Nexus and New Dawn magazines report on this a lot. An author called Rex Gilroy has many books out on this topic and others such as ancient Egyptian hieroglyphs being found in NSW,Gosford from memory.

The Big Cats have had a big airing lately,with lots of footage,most of it of places not in the far outback,but the Jamieson Valley,near the Blue Mountains. Sightings have been prevalent for 30 or so years. It's only the advent of mobile phones with cameras that has made more footage available.

As for the ghosts and spirits and do they exist ,or ,why they exist,the most interesting thing I have ever read is by the remote viewers who say that our spirit can go to different levels. Bruce Moen calls them levels or focus and said the first one he encountered was full of people who were stuck in comas or medically kept alive etc,people with no control over their consciousness. Skip Atwater is another one and they say that when we die we first go to what we expect and gradually work our way to the truth.

Sounds weird I know but I'm not explaining it as clearly as they did in Nexus. Two astral travellers-remote viewers who can remember their travels-
              joined up in the ether and hopped into a guy's persisting nightmare and cleaned up his problem,which was stopping the whole household from getting any sleep, due to his screaming!

Another level they mention was false heavens. It's worth reading and if anyone's interested and can't find it e-mail me and I'll hunt it up. It's by the original remote viewers that trained with the military.

My dad used to feed the possums bananas. He would go down to the weeping willow tree, bang on the trunk a few times, and they would come down and be hand fed. They really are beautiful creatures. People over here are always complaining about being dive-bombed by magpies, but if they just fed the maggies a bit of mince they would have friends for life. The maggies only attack when they are nesting and have young nearby. Feed them once or twice and they'll get to know you and not attack. We had one say "Hello"
              to my auntie the other day so someone else is feeding it.

I am feeding a possum now and it comes down and gets the food I leave it, but as I have a dog there's no hand feeding,but I see it on the fence as it sneaks in late at night. Grapes and bananas seem to go down best.
              Regards to all.

Comment

• Hi Ron,

I think your opossums are a little more cuddly than the ones we have here in North America. Ours are pretty grimy. The ones around my house love to dine on snotty Kleenexes from the trash.

Stan Reid

Comment

• On MonsterQuest tonight following Sasquatch Attack it's Sasquatch Attack II then stay tuned to Heartland Explosion on UFO Hunters.

Stan Reid

Comment

• Hey Ron and Stan,

Our opossums over here in USA smell a little funky, too. I can usually smell them before I spot them. They aren't cuddly.

Ron, how did those Yowies get down in Australia? That's your version of Sasquatch, right? I saw a documentary about Australia a couple of years back. Don't remember the exact topic, but it talked about an area where the land just feels foreboding. The rocks were black, maybe volcanic. Does this ring a bell with you?

Stan, I caught most of the Sasq. Attack. I don't know why they said it was impossible for a bear to have done the damage in that cabin.
                    Last edited by Celesta; 11-15-2008, 04:43 AM.

Comment

• Hi Cel,

A bear would be more likely for sure. Did you see the following program about the UFO that crashed in Kokomo, Indiana earlier this year?

Stan Reid

Comment

• Hi Stan,

i saw part of it yesterday, but got interrupted and didn't see the part about what made the little crater! I will eventually get to see the whole thing soon, I hope.

Best.

Cel

Comment

• Wednesday evening on UFO Hunters, it's First Contact about the UFO that crashed in 1897 at Aurora, Texas. That was the first case I mentioned when I started the original "When Flying Saucers Attack!!" thread back in the old precrash days - thousands of posts lost forever now. It was mostly just Jeff B. and me back then.

Stan Reid

Comment

• Hi all,

The month is half over, and nary a thing of real interest to report. My nieces visited us on Veteran's Day, and I helped them to shop. That really was the highpoint of the week - that and a visit to see Sagamore Hill on Sunday with a female friend of mine.

Can't concentrate recently. The last few weeks were occupied by the election, which was exciting at the conclusion, and with reading up on the career of Thomas Jefferson. Hardly anything about Jack or about UFOs. Wish there was something.

As a result: not many messages on the Board. Wish I had more to talk about. My last real involvement in the Board was on a thread dealing with Druitt last month.

I must try to concentrate more.

Hope you all are in good spirits...and I hope you all enjoy Thanksgiving.

Jeff

Comment

• What a nightmare, my modem waved the white flag yesterday and gave up the ghost! I was without internet access until a new modem arrived today. Then we had to uninstall, and install the new machine, but then we had to download a vista driver as new machine won't work on a vista machine without one, but if I can't get online, how can I download one!! Arrghhh!!

Luckily, via the magic of disks, my mother downloaded it at her house and brought it around to mine!! Bloody Machine!

All is well, but a brand spanking state of the art beast of a modem type thing should be here tomorrow!!
                              Regards Mike

Comment

• Hi Jeff,

I think we're all a little weary after that crazy election year. The economy is stressing people, too.

Sounds like you could be getting an early case of the winter blahs. I've noticed you haven't been around much. Nothing happening at any of the museums around town? No good autograph hunts scheduled?

We have a new King Tut exhibit opening here. We'll go see it, of course, but I have a bad association with museums these days. The last major exhibit we saw was also an Egyptology one, and we went on my birthday. Turns out that on the train ride there I started passing a gallstone! The visit to the museum was a nightmare of pain, but I refused to leave. By 6:30 PM I was in the emergency room with pancreatitis. Now, I'm paranoid about going to museums!

Hope things perk up for you soon, Jeff.

Best,

Cel

Comment

Working...
                                X