No announcement yet.

When Flying Saucers Attack!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cel - You probably know this but one other important thing - Make sure a gun fits your hand and that you can reach the trigger comfortably before you buy it - Collector's items excepted
    This my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, that is, if I'm not joking.

Stan Reid

Comment

• Tonight I will be appearing on Haunted Talk Radio discussing the paranormal, from 10 till 11 UK time.

(Best viewed with Firefox ....... whatever that is????)
      Regards Mike

Comment

• The Press Release from Haunted Talk Radio

Subject: tonights show 10pm Haunted talk radio tonight presents Mike covell.A historian and a big name in the ripper cases is our special guest.we work with mike on investigations when we work with ghosttrackers.team.be sure to tune in and remember our chatroom will be open but its best used with firefox browser.dont forget what Mike dosn't know isn't worth knowing.
        Regards Mike

Comment

• Originally posted by sdreid View Post
          Cel - You probably know this but one other important thing - Make sure a gun fits your hand and that you can reach the trigger comfortably before you buy it - Collector's items excepted
          Hey Stan,

That's good advice, for sure. I wonder if the reason I hurt my thumb is because of the wrong fit to my hand.

He's serious about it. He's been investigating it. He wants to sign up for these lessons at the firing range. You can try all different kinds of guns there before you buy something.

Thanks, Stan.
          "What our ancestors would really be thinking, if they were alive today, is: "Why is it so dark in here?"" From Pyramids by Sir Terry Pratchett, a British National Treasure.

Comment

• Mike, I tired to find this on that site. Looks like you have to register. Is it there for people to listen to? Or was it just a one shot deal?
            "What our ancestors would really be thinking, if they were alive today, is: "Why is it so dark in here?"" From Pyramids by Sir Terry Pratchett, a British National Treasure.

Comment

• Cel - I think that UFO show is on tomorrow at 11 pm your time if your Eastern
              Last edited by sdreid; 11-09-2008, 06:33 AM.

Stan Reid

Comment

• Hey Stan,

Thanks for letting me know. I just went and checked and there's something on at 11 p.m., but the tv guide thing doesn't give details. Usually they rerun them on Sunday during the day but today is all disaster docs.

Best, Cel

Comment

• Hi Cel,

It's pretty good but I didn't mean to build it up too much

Stan Reid

Comment

• Mike-Are there any reports of body odor in connection with ghosts? I've been hearing noises around my house again lately and sometimes I smell something like body odor in certain areas. I shower and wash my hair every day too.

Stan Reid

Comment

• Originally posted by sdreid View Post
                      Mike-Are there any reports of body odor in connection with ghosts? I've been hearing noises around my house again lately and sometimes I smell something like body odor in certain areas. I shower and wash my hair every day too.
                      There certainly is Stan, strange scents are often reported during a haunting, some can be sweet, such as flowers or perfumes, others can be sickly such as body odour and the stale smell of death.
                      Regards Mike

Comment

• Thanks Mike-My former girlfriend, who was here years ago and said she thought my house was haunted because we were hearing a lot of noises, died of cancer last week so she was the first I thought about.She was only 43 and never had body odor. One time she said she saw a light coming out of my bathroom. I think I told this story before, the one where 2 of the 3 people who were living here died the day I purchased this house.

It's been a bad patch for former girlfriends. Another was murdered about 5 weeks ago. She was only 46.
                        Last edited by sdreid; 11-10-2008, 04:06 PM.

Stan Reid

Comment

• Hi Stan,

Geez, that's a bad run on lady friends for you! Could kind of discourage a fellow from asking someone out, maybe?

I often get the smell of pipe tobacco, which I think may be my father. Lately, I've been getting cigarettes and I don't know who that might be.

Any other weird things happen?

I missed the UFO thing last night. I wanted to that. I'll catch it when they run it again. Things have been a little crazy around here for the last few days, and my sister is having knee surgery tomorrow. So schedules have been weird.

Best,

Cel

Comment

• Hi Cel,

Yes, and my current lady friend was doing poorly after some surgery until today. I was beginning to think I was some sort of jinx but she is much better now. She's a sweetie.

I watched the UFO show again for the both of us. hehe
                            Last edited by sdreid; 11-11-2008, 01:55 AM.

Stan Reid

Comment

• Hey Stan,

I'm glad she's okay. Surgery is scary but it's the recovery that's the scariest part. When I had a major surgery several years ago, the incision got infected. I had to have these nurses come every day. It was a month before it was cleared up. Oh, what a fun time that was!

I guess, after seeing Close Encounters, I always think of Indiana and Illinois as prime UFO country!

Comment

• Hi Cel,

Glad your surgery came out OK if belatedly so. My friend came home for a few days and then had to go back to the hospital. I prayed for her. Don't know if it helped or not. God probably didn't remember my name.

Stan Reid

Comment

Working...
                                X