No announcement yet.

When Flying Saucers Attack!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That show sounds very interesting indeed. Hope they show it here 'Down Under'.

Comment

• Lord Lucan,

Living TV have a Living on Demand website, when the show starts airing it might be worthwhile to check it is showing.

I am your Obd, Servant,

Mr. M. J. Covell
      Regards Mike

Comment

• ty Mike

The Discovery Channel is running Nazi UFO Conspiracy tonight.
        This my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, that is, if I'm not joking.

Stan Reid

Comment

• Surprisingly that Nazi flying saucer show was pretty good. There was some stuff in it that I hadn't seen before.

Stan Reid

Comment

• Hi all,

My Halloween was fine, but there is a declining number of kids in costume coming around trick or treating each year. This one was no exception: only three came. We live in a really populated area of Queens too.

Best costume I saw: a tall, thin woman in a yellow bag costume with a black hat - she was supposed to be a long banana!

I had an odd purchase on Saturday. I went to the store I use for autograph collecting, and found (for $35.00) a trio of signature autographs someone had collected which the store was selling. They must have been in an album of some sort. But the store mislabled the autograph again. This time they concentrated on the middle signature of some Russian Prince who I never heard of (I looked him up later the Wikipedia). Then they had some Dr. Cody who was once Chancellor and President of the University of Toronto. But the top signature they ignored, and it was the most important one. It was Sir Robert Laird Borden, Prime Minister of Canada from 1911 to 1920. Granted it was just his signature, but gee - I've heard of him more than the Russian Prince they emphasized.

Congradulations Stan on your son's marriage. I am sure the ceremony and party went well.

Best wishes,

Jeff

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike Covell View Post
              Lord Lucan,

Living TV have a Living on Demand website, when the show starts airing it might be worthwhile to check it is showing.

I am your Obd, Servant,

Mr. M. J. Covell

Indeed I shall Mike. Thanks for the tip!

Comment

• Ghosttrackers have a paranormal investigation this evening at a private residential property. I will post a report or links to the report at some point.
                Regards Mike

Comment

• I hope you're feeling better, Mike. Good luck with the investigation.
                  "What our ancestors would really be thinking, if they were alive today, is: "Why is it so dark in here?"" From Pyramids by Sir Terry Pratchett, a British National Treasure.

Comment

• Thanks Celesta, feeling a lot better, just wish the weather would brighten up, it has rained almost constantly for about 2 weeks! I get soaked on a daily basis picking the kids up, and dropping them off! I am just glad tonight's investigation is inside!
                    Regards Mike

Comment

• Tonight's UFO Hunters was pretty good. There were some interesting videos of the 2000 Metro East, Illinois sightings. I even got to see my favorite UFO sighter Melvern Knoll.

Stan Reid

Comment

• Many congrats on the election results!!

I have been busy reading "Hunting Evil-Inside the Ipswich Serial Murders" by Paul Harrison and David Wilson. The two were the first reporter and profiler to visit the area, and the book is quite a good read.

William Fishman's "East End 1888" has arrived today, as has "The Poisoned Life of Mrs Maybrick", so I will be busy.

The paranormal investigation went well and the medium team got loads of hits, the family couldn't believe it! We also registered weird temperature fluctuations too!
                        Regards Mike

Comment

• I was a bit shocked too, to read that Michael Crichton had passed away, he was a very talented author.
                          Regards Mike

Comment

• Cult of personality never turns out good

Stan Reid

Comment

• Stan,

The UFO show was last night? I was so worn out I saw only the intro, then went to sleep. I think they'll run it again on Sunday. I want to see it. It looked pretty good. Some new stuff I think.
                              "What our ancestors would really be thinking, if they were alive today, is: "Why is it so dark in here?"" From Pyramids by Sir Terry Pratchett, a British National Treasure.

Comment

• Hi Cel,

Some of the stuff was new to me anyway. And yes, I do think they usually rerun that program on the weekend.

Stan Reid

Comment

Working...
                                X