Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celesta
    replied
    Kaboolie? Isn't that a Middle Eastern dish made with chickpeas?

Leave a comment:

• Celesta
    replied
    Originally posted by gizmo View Post
    TO ALL DOG LOVERS : ON THIS DAY IN 1872 GREYFRIARS BOBBY PASSED AWAY. SLEEPING ON HIS MASTERS GRAVE IN GREYFRIARS KIRKYARD EVERY NIGHT FOR FOURTEEN YEARS WARRANTS THE EPITAPH, " LET HIS LOYALTY AND DEVOTION BE A LESSON TO US ALL." ------ HE HE !!
    You called?

I have an appropriate quote for the occasion:

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.---Anonymous.

I've been maudlin all week about the one we lost 2 years ago in September. It's like having part of your soul amputated or something. Two years and still having meltdowns.

Leave a comment:

• Monty
    replied
    KKKKAAAAAAABBBBBOOOOOOOOOLIIIIIEEEE!

Whizz bangs !

Leave a comment:

• Ally
    replied
    Dear darling dweeb,

Yes I did actually get it was a trademark name after your dipsht post about deliberately misspelling it. Let me use the small words to explain why I said it was a double irony. If something is a trademark then you didn't deliberately misspell it. You spelled it correctly. So the correct answer would have been: I didn't misspell it, that's how the trademark is spelled. But you had to descend further into dumbass territory and say you "deliberately misspelled" it.

Are we all caught up now? Good, now we can move on. To bothering you some more. So I am bothering you huh? How about now? Am I bothering you now? Still?

You should have said: I'm not bovvered. Now that I know I am, what real reason is there for me to stop?

Kisses sugar!

Leave a comment:

• Monty
    replied
    Yep....fuse lit.....

.......and retreat !

Monty

Leave a comment:

• BLUE WIZZARD
    replied
    Ally Ally Ally,

My dear misguided dimwit, again I have to say it, why are you so slow to catch on? You are so fascinated with me that you keep on talking and talking.

You say that you are over 14 years of age; that is a bold face lie.

You have all the charms of an adolescent child; does your mommy know you are talking to older men?
    you said "There's so few idiots left to bash" well you could consider your parents, they brought you into the world.

Oh and honey have you not noticed that the misspelling is a trademark?
    Of course you haven’t you are a child, in a grown up world. You have no idea what Ultimate Wizzards are, your stupidity on this subject is glaring and embarrassing at the least.

Ally please be a good girl and play with your Queen mean doll and stop bothering me.

BW

I hope that you understand what “stop bothering me” means.
    Only an idiot would respond to this, now are you the…….idiot?

BW
    Last edited by BLUE WIZZARD; 01-16-2009, 11:35 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Ally
    replied
    Oh darling, I do like you. There's so few idiots left to bash, I adore it one sticks his head up from the parapet. But sweetie, you flatter yourself a bit. You have a long way to go before you get to claim status of being a pet peeve of mine. I've pointed out you are a dumbass twice, that's nowhere near sufficient for you to qualify for being on my list yet. One day though, you'll get to wear the big boy pants, and then my dear, we'll talk. As for the rest, do I belong to a group of people who go around "deliberately misspelling" things? Definite no. Not to mention I am over 14 so idiocy like that long ago quit appealing to me.

Kids these days, from their Harry Potter delusions to their dork ass video games, it's no wonder they can't spell.

(Somehow I am doubting the Blue balled one gets the double irony of him saying he "deliberately misspelled" it. )

Leave a comment:

• BLUE WIZZARD
    replied
    Ally needs to understand the post before she speaks.

OK one more time.

The post does not pertain to you, unless you are an Ultimate Wizzard, of which I doubt very much so. It is meant for the "ultimate Wizzards"
    Deliberately misspelled.

Why am I your pet peeve here?

You know I'm beginning to think that you like me.

BW

Leave a comment:

• Ally
    replied
    Originally posted by anna View Post

BLUE WIZZARD obviously feels people will have exactly the same attitude as yours,to a subject they hold dear to their hearts.

We feel the same way about Jack....

So give them a chance....

If he actually held the subject dear to his heart, he'd probably learn how to spell it.

Leave a comment:

• BLUE WIZZARD
    replied
    Anna,

Thanks for understanding.

Poor Ally is still upset with me.

She thinks that when I post questions, she has the impulse to answer, after telling her that it is none of her business. What is wrong with her?

What part of NO does she not understand?

“The mean Queen doth protest too much, methinks.”

BW

Leave a comment:

• Mike Covell
    replied
    Like I said I was lucky enough to visit the lair of a Wizard who lived in Scotland 800 years ago. It was a magical experience, especially as the main hall was a subterrainean chamber with a gothic vaulted ceiling, alter and some of the finest stone work I have ever seen.

This stuff was worked so hard it was smooth to the touch, and the stone sparkled under torch light.

Leave a comment:

• anna
    replied
    That's a little unfair,guys!!

BLUE WIZZARD obviously feels people will have exactly the same attitude as yours,to a subject they hold dear to their hearts.

We feel the same way about Jack....

So give them a chance....
    Last edited by anna; 01-16-2009, 01:27 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Mike Covell
    replied
    Come on Ally, This is serious...

Leave a comment:

• Ally
    replied
    You know any time someone has to clarify what they are saying with "this is serious" it really, really isn't.

Leave a comment:

• anna
    replied
    As for Greyfriars Bobby....

I saw the film over Xmas....and cried lots.

What a brilliant little dog.........

RIP Bobby.

Fancy having to watch him sit there all the time....I couldn't have done it without going out to the churchyard to join him!!!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X