• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anna
    replied
    My boyfriend is a "Wizzard"....

Does spells etc...

I don't understand any of what he gets up to.....just have to mind all the various bits and bobs that sit around his room...and remember not to move anything...nor interrupt him if he's casting a spell...etc...

Nor trip over his guitar!!!

Leave a comment:

• Mike Covell
    replied
    I was lucky enough to visit the 800 year old castle of the Wizard of Gifford last year, it was really nice, and if it wasn't so bloody far to walk I would visit again!

What makes a Wizard a master wizard?

Is it based on knowledge, skills, ability to create spells, or portions, or can you apply online?

Funnily enough, I applied online to be a minister of some church or another, it was free and I was ordained!! Anyone up for a wedding, christening or funeral, give us a shout!

Leave a comment:

• BLUE WIZZARD
    replied
    "Ultimate Wizzards"

I would like to know if there are Ultimate Wizzards on this site?

If you do not want your User Name to be known, then please Email me.

As you know I will have one question to ask you to verify that you are an Ultimate Wizzard, for obvious reasons.

As for the rest of the people on this site, please this is serious, and I do not want clutter, trying to find the true Ultimate Wizzards.

I will not expose the Wizzard’s Identity.

BW

Sam,

Die Äußersten Wizzards sind eine Gruppe von Leuten, die einen außergewöhnlichen haben
    Talent, Lügen zu entdecken. Sie können oder auf diesem Forum nicht sein können.
    Erzählen Sie bitte niemanden davon, bis ich nachprüfen kann.

Danke

Leave a comment:

• LadyG
    replied
    I'm such a sucker. Yeh ya made my eyes water. Oddly enough, without knowing the anniversary, I had a strange weepy bout today over my 'best friend' who passed away 2 years ago. Dogs are the best people!

Leave a comment:

• gizmo
    replied
    Greyfriars Bobby

TO ALL DOG LOVERS : ON THIS DAY IN 1872 GREYFRIARS BOBBY PASSED AWAY. SLEEPING ON HIS MASTERS GRAVE IN GREYFRIARS KIRKYARD EVERY NIGHT FOR FOURTEEN YEARS WARRANTS THE EPITAPH, " LET HIS LOYALTY AND DEVOTION BE A LESSON TO US ALL." ------ HE HE !!

Leave a comment:

• Scott Nelson
    replied
    Congratulations Mrs. S. Neil is one lucky guy.

Leave a comment:

• Jenni Shelden
    replied
    Suz,

you rock.

Mrs S.

Leave a comment:

• Suzi
    replied
    Or maybe Mrs Trellis

Leave a comment:

• Mike Covell
    replied
    Originally posted by KatBradshaw View Post
    I had a great aunt called Lettice who I always though was Lettuce. Maybe she invented it!
    Or maybe Lattice!!

Leave a comment:

• Suzi
    replied
    Useless old Thursday here x

Leave a comment:

• mikey559
    replied
    Hello

I was feeling useless so I thought I would pop in and say hi!

Mikey

Leave a comment:

• steje73
    replied
    Discovered over the weekend that my wifes' boss' daughter is called Emma Lynn Hughes. Maybe he hopes she will be good at football?

Leave a comment:

• KatBradshaw
    replied
    I had a great aunt called Lettice who I always though was Lettuce. Maybe she invented it!

Leave a comment:

• Suzi
    replied
    ok you've got me there.......

Leave a comment:

• steje73
    replied
    Who invented lettuce? Seriously.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X