• Paddy Goose
    replied
    Useless as teats on a boar hog

Paddy

Leave a comment:

• mikey559
    replied
    Useless

Wow, no one has been useless for a really long time.

Mikey

Leave a comment:

• Suzi
    replied
    Whoop whoop cheese time!!!!!!!!!!! xx

Leave a comment:

• Jenni Shelden
    replied
    not written on casebook properly for such a long time...

must write lots of nonsense now...

Leave a comment:

• Khanada
    replied
    Originally posted by Suzi View Post
    Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!.. What is it about our Oriental cousins and cameras????
    We were in Niagara Falls, 15-20 years ago. Our car at the time was a white Ford that was decorated in American flags -- the decorative vanity plate on the front of the car, window clings, a flag on the radio antenna, red/white/blue streamers on the CB antenna, flag bandannas on the front seat headrests, and a flag beach towel draped over the back seat backrest. (we bought the car right after Desert Storm, named it Norman, and it went from there)

Parking up there being what it is, we'd park the car down by the falls and then walk as much as we could. I bought something in one of the gift shops that I didn't want to carry around, and so I took it to put it in the car... And when I arrived, found a Japanese family posing around our car, taking pictures of themselves. I thought it was hilarious -- they were all embarrassed... I put whatever-it-was in the car, chatted for a few minutes -- and when I left, they were back to taking pictures around the car.

People are just fun sometimes.

Leave a comment:

• Rob Clack
    replied
    Saw this in todays 'Sun'

Click image for larger version

Name:	sun.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	39.0 KB
ID:	655996

Leave a comment:

• protohistorian
    replied
    [QUOTE=Ally;62922]
    Originally posted by BLUE WIZZARD View Post
    Ally,

Well you could have at least changed it up a bit with synonyms like moron, retard, mental-defect. The point is, if you are going to insult someone, if you can't keep from being redundant, make an effort at least not to be repetitive.

That pretty much does sum up my agenda perfectly. Thanks for volunteering.

Best meal I've had in a long time. Pretty soon people are going to start thinking I paid you to provide me with this much entertainment.

Fairly easily, you'd be surprised.

It really does drive me crazy not to slap them, which is why I don't resist.

Your education really shines the further you go on.

But why would I do that when you are providing me with such entertainment right here?

Pretty much, see why I don't resist? Even if you were to beat me, you've done it by becoming me, which by your own words is a "hypocrite dufus evil, lying piece of excrement, narcissistic vile person". Thank you, and good night.
    Thats just to funny. I now know why they have to warnings on hot coffee. It's like a train wreck in slow motion.

Leave a comment:

• Suzi
    replied
    Hi steje !
    James Patterson has a character called Bob Hinton in a book or two too!

Watching out for the next Martina Cole 'Baphys'

Leave a comment:

• Suzi
    replied
    Originally posted by Roy Corduroy View Post
    Here is something useful about the snow, Suz..........

http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-205818
    Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!.. What is it about our Oriental cousins and cameras???? Have got a really funny story re that from the train coming back from Pompeii- but will save it for Conf (late on!!)
    Last edited by Suzi; 02-03-2009, 05:10 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Mike Covell
    replied
    It certainly is! I read the book a while ago and thought it was quite a fun read, especially all the "Most Haunted" stuff, which is equally useless!

Leave a comment:

• steje73
    replied
    OK, just read 'Will Storr vs the Supernatural' and I realise I won't win any uptake awards with this question.
    Is the Philip Hutchinson mentioned therein the Philip Hutchinson of Ripper walks/author/etc fame?

Leave a comment:

• Celesta
    replied
    Snow's fairly useless.................................
    Unless it's packed into glaciers and ice caps, which are things we certainly need to preserve these days.

Leave a comment:

• Jeff Leahy
    replied
    Yes and with the redeeming feature that it eventually melts away and doesn’t endlessly drivel on about its personal experiences.

Leave a comment:

• Mike Covell
    replied
    Snow's fairly useless.................................
    Now if your in a survival situation.

It can be melted for drinking water, or stacked to be used as shelter.

Leave a comment:

• Roy Corduroy
    replied
    Here is something useful about the snow, Suz..........

Leave a comment:

Working...
X