Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• steje73
    replied
    I love rollercoasters, after the ripper case that is my passion, I have ridden every coaster the uk has to offer, and took my son on his first "woodie" coaster last year.

Anyway, I have rollercoaster tycoon 3 on the pc and I wanted to download some of the custom made scenery from the many websites so i asked how to do it.

I am then bombarded with Computerese, including zipping and unzipping files and loads of other guff, anyway, I stick to building basic ones now!!

Mike

I mocked 'Rita, Queen of Speed' until I went on it. I felt quite queasy.

Leave a comment:

• Mike Covell
    replied
    Tank looks like i feel, "cream crackered"

I love rollercoasters, after the ripper case that is my passion, I have ridden every coaster the uk has to offer, and took my son on his first "woodie" coaster last year.

Anyway, I have rollercoaster tycoon 3 on the pc and I wanted to download some of the custom made scenery from the many websites so i asked how to do it.

I am then bombarded with Computerese, including zipping and unzipping files and loads of other guff, anyway, I stick to building basic ones now!!

Mike

Leave a comment:

• needler
    replied
    Cute?? Cute??

Now THIS is cute.......Tank the cat, pooped from a hard day delivering holiday candy!! When I die, I'm coming back as one of my cats!

Cheers!

Judy
    Click image for larger version

Name:	tankbow.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	96.3 KB
ID:	652703

With HUGE thanks to Ally, who just explained, in comprehensible ENGLISH I might add, how to upload a jpg from my poor Mac. AND, NO, I AM NOT SLAMMING NON-ENGLISH SPEAKERS.....I AM SLAMMING THOSE WHO SPEAK INCOMPREHENSIBLE COMPUTERESE!
    Last edited by needler; 02-26-2008, 05:09 PM. Reason: forgot to complete post......DOH!

Leave a comment:

• detective abberline
    replied
    Hi all.You have snow! We've had record rainfall (200mm) plus IN A NIGHT and record temps (40C at the end of summer). It could be better, Especially when you're not washing rooms out and checking there are no brown snakes, red bellies or blacks waiting to say hello.

Jack the R probably wouldn't like it, used as he was to London streets.

Cheers

Leave a comment:

• Mike Covell
    replied
    Originally posted by steje73 View Post
    Was unable to sleep, and nothing on TV. Ended up watching a film where a cop who doesn't play by the rules avenges his partners death. Didn't catch the title and I expect it doesn't matter all that much.

At least his partner wasn't a dog I suppose...
    Or a robot,
    Alien,
    Foreigner,
    Native American,
    Kangaroo,
    Monkey,
    Car,
    etc etc!

Sounds like a good movie, I was bored the other night and ended up watching "Executive Decision" Steven Segal dies about 15 mins in which makes it all the more watchable!

Did enjoy Rambo 4 though, funnily enough the theatre was full of foreigners!!!

Leave a comment:

• steje73
    replied
    Snooker Loopy, nuts are we,
    me and him and them and me.
    We'll show you what we can do with a load of balls and snooker cue.
    Pot the red then screw back for the yellow, green, brown, blue, pink and black.
    Snooker Loopy, nuts are we,
    We're all Snooker Loopy.

Leave a comment:

• steje73
    replied
    Originally posted by plang View Post
    It's Sunday afternoon here on the Sunshine Coast of B.C. Total blue skies, 12 celsius,60 f. in the shade. The birds are singing, the plants are blooming.

steje73, never mind the Fukitol, just go fishing!

Plang
    Was unable to sleep, and nothing on TV. Ended up watching a film where a cop who doesn't play by the rules avenges his partners death. Didn't catch the title and I expect it doesn't matter all that much.

At least his partner wasn't a dog I suppose...

Leave a comment:

• Mrsperfect
    replied
    Sunny Sydney!

Originally posted by mariag View Post
    Suzi, I could seriously start to hate anyone who's in the garden this time of year. Ah, well, I understand that summers in England are getting awfully hot. that's really too bad.
    G'day

You would be very jealous if you saw the weather we've had here recently. It's been perfect!

Beautiful days of sunshine, not like the usual February days we often have, humid and sticky.

Regards,

Eileen

Leave a comment:

• Glenn Lauritz Andersson
    replied
    Speaking of another thing: I notice that our police ranks looks different than they did on the old Board version.

'Cadet' (which feels a bit depressing after having been Superintendent) seems to be new and the next level is - according to Suzi's status - 'Detective'. What are the others?

All the best

Leave a comment:

• plang
    replied
    It's Sunday afternoon here on the Sunshine Coast of B.C. Total blue skies, 12 celsius,60 f. in the shade. The birds are singing, the plants are blooming.

steje73, never mind the Fukitol, just go fishing!

Plang

Leave a comment:

• George Hutchinson
    replied
    It's been snow-free where I am too. Take solace, you snow-bounders, that it rained for most of my Ripper walk tonight.

PHILIP

Leave a comment:

• Glenn Lauritz Andersson
    replied
    Suzi, Maia,

My part of Sweden (the souther part, which has the same climate as London)has indeed become a hot spot, and we seldom see any snow before February - and if it arrives, it's only a thin layer of powder that evaporates immediately. It's been at least two decades since we had a white Christmas.

This winter we haven't had any snow at all so far, actually. Not one single flake.

All the best

Leave a comment:

• mariag
    replied
    Hey, Suzi and Glenn- here in the "great Northeast" winter lasts until at least the end off March.

And although the last 3 or 4 years have been remarkably warm and snow free(can't imagine why) I'm now so spoiled that any snow is a pain.

Suzi, I could seriously start to hate anyone who's in the garden this time of year. Ah, well, I understand that summers in England are getting awfully hot. that's really too bad.

Is Sweden becomng a hot spot as well?

Leave a comment:

• Suzi
    replied
    Originally posted by steje73 View Post
    Bored. Boredboredboredboredbored.
    BORED!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	pic hehe.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	31.8 KB
ID:	652655 This should do it!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Suzi
    replied
    SNOW still Maria?? poor you......been sat in the garden here today!!!!!! (Any excuse for a lunch!!)
    What's it like in Sweden Glenn?? (The Weather!)

Suz x (and the cat!)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X