No announcement yet.

JFK Assassination Documents to be released this year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roger Craig was a proven liar and a fantasist but dishonest people are still trying to defend him even when Mary Ferrell and Harold Weisberg dismiss him.
    Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

• KEEP SUPPORTING THE CONSPIRACY THAT PLACED A GUNMAN JUST IN FRONT OF A RAILWAY TOWER AND A POLICE CAR PARK.

Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• Originally posted by GBinOz View Post

Please don't think you're being signalled out for special treatment PI. This is the stock standard Sir HS response to any disagreement in any thread: "I'm 100000% right, you're totally wrong, the evidence is overwhelming, I know the truth, you're a moron, shutup." - rewind and repeat ad nauseum. He has an impressive list of pejoratives that he trots out against posters and eye witnesses alike. He is renown for quoting witnesses such as Humes when it suits him, but massaging the Humes statements that don't agree into tiny little mistakes of which clueless CTs take unfair advantage. To be fair, he is putting a lot of strain on that single brain cell that he was boasting about in his earlier personal insult post. Now he is seeing a rail line with trees growing on it, that doesn't cross roads and has cars parked on it.

Cheers, George

I am not claiming that I am being singled out, but it would have required rather more space to have included other victims in the list of quotes.

Comment

• These guys are basing their study on energy equals mass multiplied by velocity. But Einstein said that energy equal mass times velocity squared (e=mc2). Curious.
          They are not long, the days of wine and roses:
          Out of a misty dream
          Our path emerges for a while, then closes
          Within a dream.
          Ernest Dowson - Vitae Summa Brevis​

​Disagreeing doesn't have to be disagreeable - Jeff Hamm

Comment

• Originally posted by PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR 1 View Post

I am not claiming that I am being singled out, but it would have required rather more space to have included other victims in the list of quotes.
            A Googolplex? Agreed.
            Out of a misty dream
            Within a dream.

Comment

https://www.jfk-assassination.net/pdf/fisicamomento.pdf​

These guys are basing their study on energy equals mass multiplied by velocity. But Einstein said that energy equal mass times velocity squared (e=mc2). Curious.

I cannot see the link.

Einstein was referring to the total energy in the universe, which is approximately equal to the energy HS puts into fuming about conspiracy theorists.

He was also using the speed of light.

Mass times velocity is actually momentum.

Kinetic energy, which is energy due to movement, is half times mass times velocity squared.
              Last edited by PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR 1; 03-18-2023, 12:51 AM.

Comment

# 1586 just proves the general point I made in # 1584.

According to Shomes, Curry was an idiot because he recognised that there was no proof of Oswald's guilt.

Dr Humes was allegedly incapable of estimating an angle to within 40 degrees' accuracy, in spite of being a pathologist.

FBI agents Sibert's and O'Neill's autopsy diagrams are dismissed on the ground that they were not pathologists, even though they agree with the pathologist's autopsy diagrams!

The testimony of eight witnesses, including three Secret Service agents, that there was a double shot, is dismissed as meaningless.

The three witnesses who said that the man claiming to be Oswald had blond hair are mistaken and I am told to grow up.

All the television and radio reports and policemen's affidavits, making clear that the rifle found was a Mauser, are wrong or mistaken.

Readers may think that I have raised serious points, but according to Shomes,

You obsess over such pointless, trivial nonsense. (# 1540)

You are incapable of assessing evidence​ (# 1586)

You’ve obvious been reading some conspiracist drivel again. (# 1445)

you know better of course (# 1448)

More lies. Not errors. Deliberate lies. (# 1450)

you are pathologically incapable of making meaningful responses to questions and points (# 1466)

Clueless.​ [in response to my point, There is overwhelming evidence that two shots were fired at about the same time.] (# 1476)

You’re an utter disgrace. (# 1480)

Keep assassinating characters. (# 1485)

Totally incapable (# 1519)

You have a childish outlook on events... just so that you can fuel your own ego and pursue your own agenda. (# 1523)

You certainly haven’t changed. Still a know-all. You really should try reading. Nonsense. Rubbish …..try reading. Meaningless drivel.
                ​Your just making things up. Invention.​ Invention.​ Meaningless waffle. Invention. Invention... will you start whining about other posters now ... arrogant as ever.​​

(# 1001)

I’m tired of dishonesty. (# 1047)

Utter bilge ... either blind, a fantasist or a liar. (# 1048)

How many different ways are you going to find to ask me the same stupid question? (# 1055)​
                ​​
                stop asking me silly questions. (# 1060)

You might want to keep obsessing but I don’t. (# 1149)

I’m not going to keep engaging with this kind of silliness. (# 1153)

If you don’t like the answer then tough. (# 1202)

My response is……shut up. (# 1211)

Same crap as above​ .. They are stupid questions. (# 1253)

Clownish no sense.​ (# 1255)

Drivel... You are a joke but unfortunately the vicious character assassination of numerous people isn’t funny. It’s despicable, ego-driven bilge. (# 1315)​
                ​​
                There’s only so much nonsense and so many lies I can cope with.​ (# 1334)

​​
                All of the above quotes are comments made by Herlock Shomes to me and about me.

I leave it to readers to decide whether they think he has been playing the man or the ball - whether he is really prepared to argue on the basis of the evidence or rather that he relies on ridiculing the person who holds a contrary view, using personal insult instead of reasoned argument.

Excellent post PI , Its becoming increasingly boring seeing the amount of trash some posters have contributed to this thread .
                'It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is. It doesn't matter how smart you are . If it doesn't agree with experiment, its wrong'' . Richard Feynman

Comment

I refer to witnesses' descriptions of Tippit's killer given in # 1005.

One witness said he was short and stocky with bushy hair, another that he had curly hair and a ruddy complexion, another that he had black wavy hair with a white jacket, another that he had dark hair with a sport coat, another that he was aged no more than 20 years, another that he was wearing a darkish-brown jacket, and another that he was aged about 30.

That makes seven witnesses who gave descriptions of the murderer which cannot be descriptions of Oswald.

At about the time of the Tippit shooting, he was buying popcorn in a movie theater, according to a member of the theater's staff.

Oswald did not murder Tippit.
                  That is a fact PI ,nor did he kill the President .

Only the Gullible fools believe this nonsense.
                  'It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is. It doesn't matter how smart you are . If it doesn't agree with experiment, its wrong'' . Richard Feynman

Comment

These guys are basing their study on energy equals mass multiplied by velocity. But Einstein said that energy equal mass times velocity squared (e=mc2). Curious.
                    Perhaps you should read what the study actually says.
                    "The full picture always needs to be given. When this does not happen, we are left to make decisions on insufficient information." - Christer Holmgren

"Unfortunately, when one becomes obsessed by a theory, truth and logic rarely matter." - Steven Blomer

Comment

Mass times velocity is actually momentum.
                      Which is what the study actually says.
                      "The full picture always needs to be given. When this does not happen, we are left to make decisions on insufficient information." - Christer Holmgren

"Unfortunately, when one becomes obsessed by a theory, truth and logic rarely matter." - Steven Blomer

Comment

• Originally posted by Fiver View Post

Which is what the study actually says.
                        You're correct. But it is the transfer of energy from projectile to target that does the damage.
                        Out of a misty dream
                        Within a dream.

Comment

According to the Warren Commission Report and its supporters here, President Kennedy was shot in the back of the neck.

Why was he not propelled backwards by that shot?
                          shows nicely that you don't understand the argument. Posts by you and GB below on this fall into the 'a little bit of knowledge is dangerous' category.

Comment

• In 1971 activists broke into an FBI building in Pennsylvania and stole documents that revealed the extent of the FBI’s dirty tricks campaigns. Some of what was unearthed has echoes with the JFK Case and Lee Harvey Oswald. Planting false stories in the media, witness harassment and witness intimidation were all discovered. Perjury was employed as a method of obtaining convictions against J. Edgar Hoover’s elastic interpretation of ‘subversives.’ Infiltrating ‘subversive’ groups was a standard tactic. Indeed the joke went that the Communist Party of the USA, numbering 10,000, was kept afloat by the 1,000 FBI informants who all paid their dues on time. Concealing evidence by the FBI was part of the agency’s armoury and led to the release of two men wrongly convicted for the murder of Malcolm X 35 years after the event.

To those who dismiss the idea of a cover up in the case of JFK as being too impractical and involving too many people, I would argue that the FBI was not an organisation with a few bad apples. It was a rogue institution led by a rogue. Lying, cheating and silencing were its modus operandi yet that is the agency whose investigation of the JFK murder we are reliant upon for evidence. Hardly ideal, but we have to work with what we have.

In hindsight the three assassinations of US major political figures in the 1960s- JFK, MLK and RFK- are remarkable in that in each case, despite the victims having no shortage of political enemies, the accused all acted alone.

Comment

There are no ‘victims.’ I’ve already posted a list of things said by Fishy and George so why is there a selective blindness going on here? Could you perhaps explain why it’s apparently acceptable for posters to say those kinds of things to me but it’s unacceptable for me to say them? Not one person has responded to this very obvious point.
                              Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

You're correct. But it is the transfer of energy from projectile to target that does the damage.
                                I’ll go with the Nobel Prize winning Experimental Physicist who sadly failed to canvass either of your opinions. What an error on his part.
                                Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Working...
                                X