No announcement yet.

JFK Assassination Documents to be released this year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• # 1586 just proves the general point I made in # 1584.

According to Shomes, Curry was an idiot because he recognised that there was no proof of Oswald's guilt.

Dr Humes was allegedly incapable of estimating an angle to within 40 degrees' accuracy, in spite of being a pathologist.

FBI agents Sibert's and O'Neill's autopsy diagrams are dismissed on the ground that they were not pathologists, even though they agree with the pathologist's autopsy diagrams!

The testimony of eight witnesses, including three Secret Service agents, that there was a double shot, is dismissed as meaningless.

The three witnesses who said that the man claiming to be Oswald had blond hair are mistaken and I am told to grow up.

All the television and radio reports and policemen's affidavits, making clear that the rifle found was a Mauser, are wrong or mistaken.

Readers may think that I have raised serious points, but according to Shomes,

You obsess over such pointless, trivial nonsense. (# 1540)

You are incapable of assessing evidence​ (# 1586)

You’ve obvious been reading some conspiracist drivel again. (# 1445)

you know better of course (# 1448)

More lies. Not errors. Deliberate lies. (# 1450)

you are pathologically incapable of making meaningful responses to questions and points (# 1466)

Clueless.​ [in response to my point, There is overwhelming evidence that two shots were fired at about the same time.] (# 1476)

You’re an utter disgrace. (# 1480)

Keep assassinating characters. (# 1485)

Totally incapable (# 1519)

You have a childish outlook on events... just so that you can fuel your own ego and pursue your own agenda. (# 1523)

You certainly haven’t changed. Still a know-all. You really should try reading. Nonsense. Rubbish …..try reading. Meaningless drivel.
    ​Your just making things up. Invention.​ Invention.​ Meaningless waffle. Invention. Invention... will you start whining about other posters now ... arrogant as ever.​​

(# 1001)

I’m tired of dishonesty. (# 1047)

Utter bilge ... either blind, a fantasist or a liar. (# 1048)

How many different ways are you going to find to ask me the same stupid question? (# 1055)​
    ​​
    stop asking me silly questions. (# 1060)

You might want to keep obsessing but I don’t. (# 1149)

I’m not going to keep engaging with this kind of silliness. (# 1153)

If you don’t like the answer then tough. (# 1202)

My response is……shut up. (# 1211)

Same crap as above​ .. They are stupid questions. (# 1253)

Clownish no sense.​ (# 1255)

Drivel... You are a joke but unfortunately the vicious character assassination of numerous people isn’t funny. It’s despicable, ego-driven bilge. (# 1315)​
    ​​
    There’s only so much nonsense and so many lies I can cope with.​ (# 1334)

​​
    All of the above quotes are comments made by Herlock Shomes to me and about me.

I leave it to readers to decide whether they think he has been playing the man or the ball - whether he is really prepared to argue on the basis of the evidence or rather that he relies on ridiculing the person who holds a contrary view, using personal insult instead of reasoned argument.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aethelwulf View Post

As you can see from the oblique aerial photograph, there is nowhere JFK could have been shot from, from behind that would give an angle so steep. Oswald was the closest and at height had the steepest angle, which was only 17 degrees. As a rough estimate, Oswald shot JFK from the 6th floor = 17 degrees, so with JFK fixed at the first shot site, each floor of the TSBD equates roughly to 2.8 degrees (17/6). So, roughly, for 45 to 60 degrees a shooter would need to be equivalent to an imaginary floor 16 to 21, so 2.7 to 3.5 times the elevation of the 6th floor. Where is that building?

Also, we know these bullets can pass undamaged through three feet of pine. A shot would not terminate after a couple on inches.

I believe that researchers have identified locations from which the shot could have been fired at an angle within the range estimated by Humes.

Comment

• Originally posted by PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR 1 View Post
        I believe that researchers have identified locations from which the shot could have been fired at an angle within the range estimated by Humes.

bollocks

Comment

# 1586 just proves the general point I made in # 1584.

According to Shomes, Curry was an idiot because he recognised that there was no proof of Oswald's guilt.

Dr Humes was allegedly incapable of estimating an angle to within 40 degrees' accuracy, in spite of being a pathologist.

FBI agents Sibert's and O'Neill's autopsy diagrams are dismissed on the ground that they were not pathologists, even though they agree with the pathologist's autopsy diagrams!

The testimony of eight witnesses, including three Secret Service agents, that there was a double shot, is dismissed as meaningless.

The three witnesses who said that the man claiming to be Oswald had blond hair are mistaken and I am told to grow up.

All the television and radio reports and policemen's affidavits, making clear that the rifle found was a Mauser, are wrong or mistaken.

you are pathologically incapable of making meaningful responses to questions and points (# 1466)

Clueless.​ [in response to my point, There is overwhelming evidence that two shots were fired at about the same time.] (# 1476)

You have a childish outlook on events... just so that you can fuel your own ego and pursue your own agenda. (# 1523)

You certainly haven’t changed. Still a know-all. You really should try reading. Nonsense. Rubbish …..try reading. Meaningless drivel.
          ​Your just making things up. Invention.​ Invention.​ Meaningless waffle. Invention. Invention... will you start whining about other posters now ... arrogant as ever.​​

(# 1001)

How many different ways are you going to find to ask me the same stupid question? (# 1055)​
          ​​

Drivel... You are a joke but unfortunately the vicious character assassination of numerous people isn’t funny. It’s despicable, ego-driven bilge. (# 1315)​
          ​​

​​

I leave it to readers to decide whether they think he has been playing the man or the ball - whether he is really prepared to argue on the basis of the evidence or rather that he relies on ridiculing the person who holds a contrary view, using personal insult instead of reasoned argument.
          Hold on a minute PI. Whether I’m prepared to argue on the basis of the evidence??

Who is that refuses to respond to any points or questions on here? Neither you, George, Fishy or Cobalt EVER answer questions. All through this thread I’ve been presented with question after question after question. If I’ve missed any it’s a tiny amount and it was unintentional. You answer none PI. None of you do.

Do you really think that this is a fair and reasonable way to discuss the case? One side simply posing question after question demanding responses then when I pose a few there’s a yawning silence or a change of subject. The four of you behaving like kids (I suspect that a few pm’s have been exchanged? “Let’s not talk to Herlock.”

…….

I posted evidence of what’s been said on here against me and has there been the slightest acknowledgment….no.

I posted proof that the document used by CT’s on here, to show a link between Oswald and the CIA, was a fake. Has anyone had the decency to acknowledge this? No, complete silence.

Ive posted lengthy, detailed posts containing proper evidence and quotes. Have they been responded to? No, we get Fishy dismissing them as the work of an apologists or George dismissing them because he ‘senses’ Bugliosi.

Yet you keep posting these long posts with question after question expecting answers whilst refusing to answer any.

​​​​​​………

There’s only one side here who respects evidence, who don’t manipulate evidence, who don’t obfuscate, and who actually answer questions….and it’s not conspiracy theorists.
          Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

• Not that I’ll expect an acknowledgment from George of course but…..in response to his mocking point about how could there have been Pullman car in a car park near to the fence. I prefer to check the evidence first.

Click image for larger version  Name:	CEB71DE3-7275-4BDC-A30D-9489EFCBB3AC.jpg Views:	0 Size:	254.2 KB ID:	806335

Whats that behind the fence in a 1967 photograph? Could it be a rail track? I think it is.

It terminated around 2 cars lengths from the fence. And at the usually suggested lone gunman spot I’d estimate that it was around 20 yards away. Easily close enough for Towner to have spoken to Carl Desroe from the fence.

So the next question has to be…….could a man standing on a Pullman carriage in that location, looking toward the motorcade at the time of the assassination, have possibly missed seeing a gunman?

I know what my answer would be but I predict some top level ignoring to come.
            Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• Info for the conspiracy theorists about Craig.

john, kennedy, jfk, assassination, conspiracy theory, conspiracy, dealey plaza, police, Dallas, Roger Craig, Rambler, grassy knoll
              Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• Another article proving the point about a body’s reaction after being hit by a bullet.

Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• And here’s another cracker from Cyril Wecht. He never stops telling us that Newtonian Physics tells us that the President being thrown backwards proves a shot from the front….but……..when giving evidence at the Menendez trial Cyril changes his mind. What do you expect from a conspiracy theorist?

Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post
                    Not that I’ll expect an acknowledgment from George of course but…..in response to his mocking point about how could there have been Pullman car in a car park near to the fence. I prefer to check the evidence first.

Click image for larger version Name:	CEB71DE3-7275-4BDC-A30D-9489EFCBB3AC.jpg Views:	0 Size:	254.2 KB ID:	806335

Whats that behind the fence in a 1967 photograph? Could it be a rail track? I think it is.

It terminated around 2 cars lengths from the fence. And at the usually suggested lone gunman spot I’d estimate that it was around 20 yards away. Easily close enough for Towner to have spoken to Carl Desroe from the fence.

So the next question has to be…….could a man standing on a Pullman carriage in that location, looking toward the motorcade at the time of the assassination, have possibly missed seeing a gunman?

I know what my answer would be but I predict some top level ignoring to come.
                    Great the way all these insurmountable CT problems have a totally obvious explanation!

Comment

• Originally posted by Aethelwulf View Post

Great the way all these insurmountable CT problems have a totally obvious explanation!
                      All it needs is a conscious effort not to get info from conspiracy theorists sites Wulf.

On the points that I’ve made on the carpark and on Desroe and the carriage what would you bet on?

a) A response?
                      b) An ignore.
                      c) A pile of unrelated questions.
                      d) A suggestion that the photo is a fake?

My money is on b)
                      Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• I am not saying that everything Roger Craig said is true.

Curiously, Herlock Shomes excuses Donald Swanson's obvious errors, but if Craig gets something wrong, he becomes a proven liar.

I have had a look at the link Roger Craig The Rambler Man.

I point out the following:

The writer writes that Craig claimed that he was with Luke Mooney when he and Mooney both discovered the spent cartridges, but that this claim is flatly contradicted by Craig's own testimony.

Whilst it is true that Craig did not testify that Mooney was with him when he first saw the cartridges, he did testify that he, Mooney and Boone were all looking at the cartridges at the same time, and named no-one else.

The writer also claims that police officers did not back up Craig's claim that the rifle found was a Mauser 7.65, but both Weitzman and Boone signed affidavits that do back him up.

The writer claims that Craig claimed that he confronted Oswald in Fritz' office [and that] Oswald said Rambler was Mrs. Paine's station wagon and that this could not have happened because Mrs. Paine's station wagon was a Chevrolet.

This is all wrong!

Oswald did not, according to Craig's testimony, say the station wagon was a Rambler.

Craig thought it was a Nash Rambler because it had a luggage rack on top.

But so too did the Chevrolet station wagon!

Comment

• According to the Warren Commission Report and its supporters here, President Kennedy was shot in the back of the neck.

Why was he not propelled backwards by that shot?

Comment

# 1586 just proves the general point I made in # 1584.

(# 1001)

​​

​​

​​

Please don't think you're being signalled out for special treatment PI. This is the stock standard Sir HS response to any disagreement in any thread: "I'm 100000% right, you're totally wrong, the evidence is overwhelming, I know the truth, you're a moron, shutup." - rewind and repeat ad nauseum. He has an impressive list of pejoratives that he trots out against posters and eye witnesses alike. He is renown for quoting witnesses such as Humes when it suits him, but massaging the Humes statements that don't agree into tiny little mistakes of which clueless CTs take unfair advantage. To be fair, he is putting a lot of strain on that single brain cell that he was boasting about in his earlier personal insult post. Now he is seeing a rail line with trees growing on it, that doesn't cross roads and has cars parked on it.

Cheers, George
                            Last edited by GBinOz; 03-18-2023, 12:00 AM.
                            They are not long, the days of wine and roses:
                            Out of a misty dream
                            Our path emerges for a while, then closes
                            Within a dream.
                            Ernest Dowson - Vitae Summa Brevis​

​Disagreeing doesn't have to be disagreeable - Jeff Hamm

Comment

• I’m not going to bother responding to the baby that posts like this…

“Curiously, Herlock Shomes excuses…..”

Because he and his little pals are sulking and won’t respond directly.
                              Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• Originally posted by GBinOz View Post

Please don't think you're being signalled out for special treatment PI. This is the stock standard Sir HS response to any disagreement in any thread: "I'm 100000% right, you're totally wrong, the evidence is overwhelming, I know the truth, you're a moron, shutup." - rewind and repeat ad nauseum. He has an impressive list of pejoratives that he trots out against posters and eye witnesses alike. He is renown for quoting witnesses such as Humes when it suits him, but massaging the Humes statements that don't agree into tiny little mistakes of which clueless CTs take unfair advantage. To be fair, he is putting a lot of strain on that single brain cell that he was boasting about in his earlier personal insult post.

Cheers, George
                                Oh, St. George emerges from his safe space to do a bit more bleating.

Any comment on the fake CIA document?

Any comment on the railroad track that I’ve proved was their?

Any admission on the comments that you and Fishy have made?

Any outbreak of integrity by any chance?

Nah……just keep whining George.
                                Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Working...
                                X