This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post

Let me rephrase it then and say none of the others were killed in daylight hours sunrise that morning was 5.24am

www.trevormarriott.co.uk
    That doesn’t prove anything though. There could have been any number of reasons why this murder took place later.
    Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post

Let me rephrase it then and say none of the others were killed in daylight hours sunrise that morning was 5.24am

www.trevormarriott.co.uk
      Okay, but if Nichols was killed around 3:45am that's around 2 hours later than Eddowes. In contrast, if Chapman was killed at 5:24am, that's around 1 hour and 39 minutes later than Nicholls, so a smaller differentiation. And Kelly could feasibly have been killed closer to 5:24 than, say, 3:45 or 1:45. We just don't know.
      Last edited by John G; 09-07-2019, 11:40 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

Phillips dodgy TOD (which we now know can safely be discarded)

The Baron

Comment

• Originally posted by The Baron View Post

The Baron
          Not sure why you are laughing.
          The opinion of forensic pathologists does not agree with you.
          That you refuse to accept expert opinion says all one needs to know.

Steve

Comment

• Originally posted by Elamarna View Post

Steve
            Didn’t you know Steve?

Professors Baron, Fishy and Fish are all leading experts on the subject whose opinions carry more weight that the published authorities on the subject.
            Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Exactly John.

Apparently it’s acceptable for Eddowes murder to have taken place two hours before Nichols TOD but unacceptable for Chapman to have been killed two hours after.

Do serial killers only work nights? Have I missed something?

The lengths that some will go to to try and make a point.
              It's just a case of certain posters needing a certain time of death for a certain victim to fit there own terrible suspect and or theory Herlock.

Comment

• Originally posted by John Wheat View Post

It's just a case of certain posters needing a certain time of death for a certain victim to fit there own terrible suspect and or theory Herlock.
                It has to be John. Why else the need to ignore every Forensic expert in print and the desperate lengths to discredit witnesses. It’s Deane isn’t it that the 4 main posters arguing for Phillips and against the world’s authorities on the subject are: Fish - doesn’t want the murder to be after Lechmere started work at 4.00/ Fishy - believes the discredited Knight/Sickert theory and so needs Chapmen killed earlier and elsewhere!/ Packers Stem - also believes that Annie was killed elsewhere and The Baron who just follows me from thread to thread to disagree with me on any topic.

Would you say that this is a coincidence John?

Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

It has to be John. Why else the need to ignore every Forensic expert in print and the desperate lengths to discredit witnesses. It’s Deane isn’t it that the 4 main posters arguing for Phillips and against the world’s authorities on the subject are: Fish - doesn’t want the murder to be after Lechmere started work at 4.00/ Fishy - believes the discredited Knight/Sickert theory and so needs Chapmen killed earlier and elsewhere!/ Packers Stem - also believes that Annie was killed elsewhere and The Baron who just follows me from thread to thread to disagree with me on any topic.

No coincednce whatsoever Herlock. I've also noted the posters in question. I have to say though. I'm not sure what The Baron is up to or what his motives are?

Comment

• Originally posted by John Wheat View Post

No coincednce whatsoever Herlock. I've also noted the posters in question. I have to say though. I'm not sure what The Baron is up to or what his motives are?
                    He doesn’t post often John but when he does it’s 99% certain that it’s straight onto a thread that I’m on and his post is always to disparage one of my posts. He cheers on anyone that disagrees with me. On this thread it’s Fisherman on the Druitt thread it was Trevor. I honestly think that if I posted that Queen Victoria was a woman he’d post telling me that I’d got it wrong. There’s another poster who is similar but not as bad. It’s weird. I’m usually the one saying that we shouldn’t be too certain of things.

Make a post saying that that I don’t know what I’m talking about and you’ll make a friend for life John.
                    Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

I don’t know how Deane appeared? I think I intended to post strange.
                      Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elamarna View Post

Steve

You have written a book lately I think, haven't you ?! Then I suppose you must have good experience or some connections with experts by now, good!

I CHALLENGE you, to give me only ONE expert, who says EXACTLY those words:

All of those words exactly including the doctor's name (Dr. Phillip) I may accept the exclusion of the word (dodgy) which I doubt an expert would say, but who knows what expert you can come up with.

I will not buy nor read your book until you bring me this! Even then, I don't feel interested really after reading some of your hasty posts just to support a friend, or to satisfy a bias.

But thanks for commenting any way.

The Baron
                        Last edited by The Baron; 09-07-2019, 10:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Baron View Post

You have written a book lately I think, haven't you ?! Then I suppose you must have good experience or some connections with experts by now, good!

I CHALLENGE you, to give me only ONE expert, who says EXACTLY those words:

All of those words exactly including the doctor's name (Dr. Phillip) I may accept the exclusion of the word (dodgy) which I doubt an expert would say, but who knows what expert you can come up with.

I will not buy nor read your book until you bring me this! Even then, I don't feel interested really after reading some of your hasty posts just to support a friend, or to satisfy a bias.

But thanks for commenting any way.

The Baron
                          These are my words they are not an exact quote!

But here is a genuine quotes from an expert:

from Knight's Forensic Pathology: Sir Bernard Knight, one of the most respected authorities on the subject:

"In spite of the great volume of research and publications already mentioned, accuracy in estimating the time since death from temperature remains elusive. The old rule-of-thumb was that temperature fell at about 1.5degF/h, something under 1degC/h. Another rule of thumb was that the fall in degC from 37degC, plus three (to arbitrarily allow for the plateau), was equal to the time since death in hours. The only confidence that one could place in these methods was that they were almost always wrong, and that, if the answer happened to be correct, it was by chance rather than science!"

This tells us that estimating TOD by temperature, as Phillips did, was extremely unreliable as I’ve always said and you’ve always treated with mockery.

Please explain to us how your expertise exceeds that of Sir Bernard Knight?
                          Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• And here’s one explaining why it’s unsafe to use stomach content to estimate TOD

http://viewfromwilmington.blogspot.c...-estimate.html

In the conclusion part we have this quote:

Dr. Jaffe correctly cautioned his readers about dangers of overinterpreting stomach contents as they relate to TOD.

Please explain to us how your expertise exceeds that of Dr Jaffa?
                            Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Thanks for the mention

Nothing to do with theory, just available evidence.
                              Phillips could have been slightly out but as the digestion of potato completely and utterly backs him up I'm good with it .
                              It's you who has to look for 'exceptions' to the norm to make your beliefs fit , not I
                              ..... and now I'll disappear to other threads again
                              You can lead a horse to water.....

Comment

• Originally posted by packers stem View Post

Thanks for the mention

Nothing to do with theory, just available evidence.
                                Phillips could have been slightly out but as the digestion of potato completely and utterly backs him up I'm good with it .
                                It's you who has to look for 'exceptions' to the norm to make your beliefs fit , not I
                                ..... and now I'll disappear to other threads again
                                Digestion is unreliable. Evidence has been posted. It’s dead. End of.
                                Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Working...
                                X