This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FISHY1118 View Post

WELL WELL WELL ,LOOKY WHAT WE HAVE HERE , DONT YOU EVER SAY THAT DR PHILLIPS WAS WRONG IN HIS T.OD, OR THAT HE WAS GUESSING AND THAT HE WAS INACCURATE TO PROVE THAT LONG CODOSCH AND RICHARDSON WERE RIGHT HERLOCK . GREAT FIND BARON.

Its embarrassing. Read the quote Fishy. John G has already explained why it means nothing. It says nothing about accuracy. Check out a meaningful post. #1692.

Phillips is irrelevant and no amount of childish blather from you and Baron will change things. TOD 5.25-5.30. Beyond All Reasonable Doubt.
    Regards

Herlock

“ Herlock is the cleverest man that I’ve ever met.” - Stephen Hawking.
    “ I wish that I could have achieved half as much as Herlock.”- Neil Armstrong.
    “ What a voice Herlock has.” - Luciano Pavarotti.
    “ I wish that I could dump Harry for Herlock.” - Meghan Markle.
    “ I know that it’s not good to be jealous but I just can’t help it.” - John Holmes.

Comment

• Youve twisted this tread topic so badly a real shame

Comment

• The killer was indeed on the right side of Chapman when he cut her throat, not her left where he could have kicked the fence so codosch could hear him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

2. He was certain that the noise came from number 29. A matter of 6 feet or so away from him. In a yard where a woman is murdered. What else could the noise have realistically been? A while ago you suggested packing cases but I pointed out that there were no packing cases in the yard at the time. So what else, realistically, could have made the noise.

Maybe that was Richardson stealing the rings out of Chapman's fingers.

I challenge you to prove this couldn't be the case!

The Baron

Comment

The killer was indeed on the right side of Chapman when he cut her throat, not her left where he could have kicked the fence so codosch could hear him.
            I donít think he was. It would be hard to cut with steps in the way. I think he stood Above her head. I think he lowered her down by the shoulders, and stood at the top of her head. Itís tight, but youíre not reaching over things.
            The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

Brilliant post dave

Dagon1 - Dagon - Wikipedia
              My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

• [Coroner] Have you ever seen any strangers there? - Yes, plenty, at all hours - both men and women. I have often turned them out. We have had them on our first floor as well, on the landing.

Funny enough, Herlock and Co. want us to forget about all those plenty strangers - at all hours - both men and women, and accept only their opinion that it MUST have been Chapman and the ripper!

I Challenge you again to prove beyond all reasonable doubt that those sounds couldn't have come from any other stranger!

The Baron

Last edited by The Baron; 09-25-2019, 02:34 AM.

Comment

• I donít think he was. It would be hard to cut with steps in the way. I think he stood Above her head. I think he lowered her down by the shoulders, and stood at the top of her head. Itís tight, but youíre not reaching over things.

Nope that doesn't work, two problems with that scenario

Comment

WELL WELL WELL ,LOOKY WHAT WE HAVE HERE , DONT YOU EVER SAY THAT DR PHILLIPS WAS WRONG IN HIS T.OD, OR THAT HE WAS GUESSING AND THAT HE WAS INACCURATE TO PROVE THAT LONG CODOSCH AND RICHARDSON WERE RIGHT HERLOCK . GREAT FIND BARON.

Always my pleasure Fishy!

Oh, and I didn't tell you?! I llllllove it when you write in bold, it looks fantastic!!!

The Baron

Comment

Nope that doesn't work, two problems with that scenario
                      Just two? I must be improving.
                      The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Baron View Post
                        [Coroner] Have you ever seen any strangers there? - Yes, plenty, at all hours - both men and women. I have often turned them out. We have had them on our first floor as well, on the landing.

Funny enough, Herlock and Co. want us to forget about all those plenty strangers - at all hours - both men and women, and accept only their opinion that it MUST have been Chapman and the ripper!

I Challenge you again to prove beyond all reasonable doubt that those sounds couldn't have come from any other stranger!

The Baron

Basically you're suggesting that these strangers just chatted away while Cadosh is in the yard next door on his first trip to the loo, and the strangers perhaps bump the fence on his second, 3-4 minutes later. And during this entire time, they never think to mention to the fellow in the yard next door, or react in any predictable human way (including leaving immediately, they hang out for 3-4 minutes at least), to the mutilated corpse beside them? Or somehow, in the light of dawn, and being in the yard for at least 3-4 minutes, they somehow fail to notice her? If you allow for any of those as failing to meet the definition of proof it wasn't random unknown strangers unconnected to the murder, then I fail to comprehend how you can dismiss any of the eyewitness testimony, though I grant, it makes acceptance of Dr. Phillips' guess consistent.

As for the bump being Richardson stealing Annie's rings, that would defy the laws of physics. Richardson had left the location at 4:50 and was at work at the time Cadosch reports hearing the sound from the yard of #29. As Richardson is known to be in another location at that time he cannot be the source of the sound against the fence, for any reason, including the specific example of taking Annie's rings.

- Jeff

Comment

• Originally posted by JeffHamm View Post

As for the bump being Richardson stealing Annie's rings, that would defy the laws of physics. Richardson had left the location at 4:50 and was at work at the time Cadosch reports hearing the sound from the yard of #29. As Richardson is known to be in another location at that time he cannot be the source of the sound against the fence, for any reason, including the specific example of taking Annie's rings.

- Jeff

Show me your source that proves beyond reasonable doubt where Richardson was at 5:20 am.

The Baron

Comment

• Always my pleasure Fishy!

Oh, and I didn't tell you?! I llllllove it when you write in bold, it looks fantastic!!!
                            Thanks baron, i certainly agree

Comment

• I donít think he was. It would be hard to cut with steps in the way. I think he stood Above her head. ''I think he lowered her down by the shoulders'', and stood at the top of her head. Itís tight, but youíre not reaching over things.
                              This would be after he rendered her unconscious due to strangling her , is that correct ?

Right after she said ''no'' is this also correct ?

And they were between the steps and the fence and there was no sign of a struggle ? correct?

Just want to make sure we agree on this .

Comment

• Originally posted by The Baron View Post

Show me your source that proves beyond reasonable doubt where Richardson was at 5:20 am.

The Baron
                                Given that is his sworn inquest statement, that is all the proof I need to put the onus on you to show evidence that his statement was incorrect. In short, the evidence we have indicates he was at work, to discard that requires you demonstrate that part of his statement specifically is untrue or erroneous. Otherwise, suggesting that it might be untrue is just an unsubstantiated hypothesis, and so holds no value in terms of proof that my evidence based claim is incorrect.

- Jeff

Comment

Working...
                                X