• Saw this in todays 'Sun'

Click image for larger version

Name:	sun.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	39.0 KB
ID:	655996

Comment

• Originally posted by Suzi View Post
      Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!.. What is it about our Oriental cousins and cameras????
      We were in Niagara Falls, 15-20 years ago. Our car at the time was a white Ford that was decorated in American flags -- the decorative vanity plate on the front of the car, window clings, a flag on the radio antenna, red/white/blue streamers on the CB antenna, flag bandannas on the front seat headrests, and a flag beach towel draped over the back seat backrest. (we bought the car right after Desert Storm, named it Norman, and it went from there)

Parking up there being what it is, we'd park the car down by the falls and then walk as much as we could. I bought something in one of the gift shops that I didn't want to carry around, and so I took it to put it in the car... And when I arrived, found a Japanese family posing around our car, taking pictures of themselves. I thought it was hilarious -- they were all embarrassed... I put whatever-it-was in the car, chatted for a few minutes -- and when I left, they were back to taking pictures around the car.

People are just fun sometimes.
      ~ Khanada

I laugh in the face of danger. Then I run and hide until it goes away.

Comment

• not written on casebook properly for such a long time...

must write lots of nonsense now...
        “be just and fear not”

Comment

• Whoop whoop cheese time!!!!!!!!!!! xx
          'Would you like to see my African curiosities?'

Comment

• Useless

Wow, no one has been useless for a really long time.

Mikey
            Just happy to be alive.

Comment

• Useless as teats on a boar hog

Paddy

Comment

• Hey Mikey,

In honor of your sterling personality and sparkling good humor, I decided to drop in and be even more useless than usual.

Bestest,

Cel
                "What our ancestors would really be thinking, if they were alive today, is: "Why is it so dark in here?"" From Pyramids by Sir Terry Pratchett, a British National Treasure.

Comment

• I am experiencing a moment of complete uselessness. All my natural cynicism and loathing of mankind just poofed..I have a warm feeling. I have a gooey feeling even. Goddamn it.

Some arsehole just sent me a link to youtube of some frumpy woman on some crappy reality show who in combination of THAT woman singing THAT song to THAT result had caused a temporary short circuit of my bitch wiring.

I am going to have to take a nap until my natural evil nature reasserts itself.

Let all Oz be agreed;
                  I need a better class of flying monkeys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ally View Post
                    I am experiencing a moment of complete uselessness. All my natural cynicism and loathing of mankind just poofed..I have a warm feeling. I have a gooey feeling even. Goddamn it.

Some arsehole just sent me a link to youtube of some frumpy woman on some crappy reality show who in combination of THAT woman singing THAT song to THAT result had caused a temporary short circuit of my bitch wiring.

I am going to have to take a nap until my natural evil nature reasserts itself.
                    Hi Ally,

I saw that video myself. Made me tear up (but in a manly way).

c.d.

P.S. But women like sensitive guys though, right?

Comment

• Susan Boyle (Britains Got Talent 2009)?
                      C

Comment

• Yep,apparantly the US has gone mad on her since she appeared on You-tube with nearly 7 million hits...

Comment

• She was on the news here, last night. I was happy to see an ordinary person, look all those self-loving snobs in the eye then show them how it's done. She was terrific, and, yeah, I got some wet things on my eyelashes, too. Good for her!
                          "What our ancestors would really be thinking, if they were alive today, is: "Why is it so dark in here?"" From Pyramids by Sir Terry Pratchett, a British National Treasure.

Comment

• Originally posted by c.d. View Post

P.S. But women like sensitive guys though, right?

C.D., The smart ones do, as long as they're sincere and not sloppy and stupid about it. So far you're doing pretty well.

Hi Barry.

Comment

• I thought she was a disgusting pig! So she can sing, so what? It takes looks to make it these days, no matter the talent level. She's a flash in the pan. She's comic relief.

Actually, I have no idea what you all are talking about.

Mike
                              huh?

Comment

• I didn't know quite where to put this. It's not useless but I figured this is an innocuous spot. Someone just sent it to me. I watched it, and it kind of gave me chills---the good kind. It's Stand By Me done by different artists all over the world and worked in together. I think it's worth the time and wanted to share it with others.

Comment

Working...
                                X