Useless Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ally Ally Ally,

My dear misguided dimwit, again I have to say it, why are you so slow to catch on? You are so fascinated with me that you keep on talking and talking.

You say that you are over 14 years of age; that is a bold face lie.

You have all the charms of an adolescent child; does your mommy know you are talking to older men?
    you said "There's so few idiots left to bash" well you could consider your parents, they brought you into the world.

Oh and honey have you not noticed that the misspelling is a trademark?
    Of course you haven’t you are a child, in a grown up world. You have no idea what Ultimate Wizzards are, your stupidity on this subject is glaring and embarrassing at the least.

Ally please be a good girl and play with your Queen mean doll and stop bothering me.

BW

I hope that you understand what “stop bothering me” means.
    Only an idiot would respond to this, now are you the…….idiot?

BW
    Last edited by BLUE WIZZARD; 01-16-2009, 11:35 PM.
    "A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.”
    Albert Einstein

Comment

• Yep....fuse lit.....

.......and retreat !

Monty
      Monty

https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...t/evilgrin.gif

Author of Capturing Jack the Ripper.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/1445621622

Comment

• Dear darling dweeb,

Yes I did actually get it was a trademark name after your dipsht post about deliberately misspelling it. Let me use the small words to explain why I said it was a double irony. If something is a trademark then you didn't deliberately misspell it. You spelled it correctly. So the correct answer would have been: I didn't misspell it, that's how the trademark is spelled. But you had to descend further into dumbass territory and say you "deliberately misspelled" it.

Are we all caught up now? Good, now we can move on. To bothering you some more. So I am bothering you huh? How about now? Am I bothering you now? Still?

You should have said: I'm not bovvered. Now that I know I am, what real reason is there for me to stop?

Kisses sugar!

Let all Oz be agreed;
        I need a better class of flying monkeys.

Comment

• KKKKAAAAAAABBBBBOOOOOOOOOLIIIIIEEEE!

Whizz bangs !
          Monty

https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...t/evilgrin.gif

Author of Capturing Jack the Ripper.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/1445621622

Comment

• Originally posted by gizmo View Post
            TO ALL DOG LOVERS : ON THIS DAY IN 1872 GREYFRIARS BOBBY PASSED AWAY. SLEEPING ON HIS MASTERS GRAVE IN GREYFRIARS KIRKYARD EVERY NIGHT FOR FOURTEEN YEARS WARRANTS THE EPITAPH, " LET HIS LOYALTY AND DEVOTION BE A LESSON TO US ALL." ------ HE HE !!
            You called?

I have an appropriate quote for the occasion:

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.---Anonymous.

I've been maudlin all week about the one we lost 2 years ago in September. It's like having part of your soul amputated or something. Two years and still having meltdowns.
            "What our ancestors would really be thinking, if they were alive today, is: "Why is it so dark in here?"" From Pyramids by Sir Terry Pratchett, a British National Treasure.

Comment

• Kaboolie? Isn't that a Middle Eastern dish made with chickpeas?
              "What our ancestors would really be thinking, if they were alive today, is: "Why is it so dark in here?"" From Pyramids by Sir Terry Pratchett, a British National Treasure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Celesta View Post
                Kaboolie? Isn't that a Middle Eastern dish made with chickpeas?
                I think that's "tabouleh", Cel... or was that just you showing off your sense of hummus
                Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

• Ally,

You are not bothering me, on the contrary you are boring me.

You are so predictable I knew that you would reply you idiot.

And as for the trademark you are as gullible as they come.

What an idiot.

You are so easily fooled yeah you knew it was a trademark.

What a liar you are. I'll tell you what, lets say that you up and disappear like a fart in the wind.

You ignorant fool.

BW
                  "A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.”
                  Albert Einstein

Comment

• [QUOTE=BLUE WIZZARD;62696]Ally,

You are not bothering me, on the contrary you are boring me.
                    I am so boring you can't help responding to me over and over and over....oh yeah that's like the textbook definition of boredom.

You are so predictable I knew that you would reply you idiot.
                    Well of course, you make it irresistible.

And as for the trademark you are as gullible as they come.

What an idiot.
                    That's the second time you've said idiot in one post. Would you like to borrow my thesaurus so you can sound slightly more literate when insulting people? It really comes in handy.

You are so easily fooled yeah you knew it was a trademark.

What a liar you are. I'll tell you what, lets say that you up and disappear like a fart in the wind.
                    Your similes are pure poetry.

You ignorant fool.
                    That closing "you" was supposed to be "Your", wasn't it?

Let all Oz be agreed;

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam Flynn View Post
                      I think that's "tabouleh", Cel... or was that just you showing off your sense of hummus
                      My sense of hummus, Sam, what pitaful endeavor. Thanks for noticing!

Comment

• If I didn't despise puns so much, I'd say Gareth's jokes are pitaful.

Let all Oz be agreed;

Comment

• Not just pitaful, they're downright falawful!
                          “Sans arme, sans violence et sans haine”

Comment

• That was supposed to say: My sense of hummus, Sam, and what a pitaful endeavor.

I waited all night to post falafel today and my pun gets scooped! Guess I'll have to take it with a dose of tahini.

Comment

• Yeah you scooped me too, Celesta so :-P.

That's the problem with puns, they are one-note wonders and everyone has the same one....sigh.

Let all Oz be agreed;

Comment

• Originally posted by Celesta View Post
                                Sam, and what a pitaful endeavor.
                                Sorry, I won't do it tageen.
                                Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

Working...
                                X