No announcement yet.

Useless Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations Mrs. S. Neil is one lucky guy.

Comment

• Greyfriars Bobby

TO ALL DOG LOVERS : ON THIS DAY IN 1872 GREYFRIARS BOBBY PASSED AWAY. SLEEPING ON HIS MASTERS GRAVE IN GREYFRIARS KIRKYARD EVERY NIGHT FOR FOURTEEN YEARS WARRANTS THE EPITAPH, " LET HIS LOYALTY AND DEVOTION BE A LESSON TO US ALL." ------ HE HE !!
      " ON A HOT SUMMERS NITE, WOULD YOU OFFER YOUR THROAT TO WITH THE RED ROSES ?"

Comment

• I'm such a sucker. Yeh ya made my eyes water. Oddly enough, without knowing the anniversary, I had a strange weepy bout today over my 'best friend' who passed away 2 years ago. Dogs are the best people!

Comment

• "Ultimate Wizzards"

I would like to know if there are Ultimate Wizzards on this site?

If you do not want your User Name to be known, then please Email me.

As you know I will have one question to ask you to verify that you are an Ultimate Wizzard, for obvious reasons.

As for the rest of the people on this site, please this is serious, and I do not want clutter, trying to find the true Ultimate Wizzards.

I will not expose the Wizzard’s Identity.

BW

Sam,

Die Δuίersten Wizzards sind eine Gruppe von Leuten, die einen auίergewφhnlichen haben
          Talent, Lόgen zu entdecken. Sie kφnnen oder auf diesem Forum nicht sein kφnnen.
          Erzδhlen Sie bitte niemanden davon, bis ich nachprόfen kann.

Danke
          "A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.”
          Albert Einstein

Comment

• I was lucky enough to visit the 800 year old castle of the Wizard of Gifford last year, it was really nice, and if it wasn't so bloody far to walk I would visit again!

What makes a Wizard a master wizard?

Is it based on knowledge, skills, ability to create spells, or portions, or can you apply online?

Funnily enough, I applied online to be a minister of some church or another, it was free and I was ordained!! Anyone up for a wedding, christening or funeral, give us a shout!

Regards Mike

Comment

• My boyfriend is a "Wizzard"....

Does spells etc...

I don't understand any of what he gets up to.....just have to mind all the various bits and bobs that sit around his room...and remember not to move anything...nor interrupt him if he's casting a spell...etc...

Nor trip over his guitar!!!

Comment

• As for Greyfriars Bobby....

I saw the film over Xmas....and cried lots.

What a brilliant little dog.........

RIP Bobby.

Fancy having to watch him sit there all the time....I couldn't have done it without going out to the churchyard to join him!!!!!

Comment

• You know any time someone has to clarify what they are saying with "this is serious" it really, really isn't.

Let all Oz be agreed;
                  I need a better class of flying monkeys.

Comment

• Come on Ally, This is serious...
                    Regards Mike

Comment

• That's a little unfair,guys!!

BLUE WIZZARD obviously feels people will have exactly the same attitude as yours,to a subject they hold dear to their hearts.

We feel the same way about Jack....

So give them a chance....
                      Last edited by anna; 01-16-2009, 01:27 PM.

Comment

• Like I said I was lucky enough to visit the lair of a Wizard who lived in Scotland 800 years ago. It was a magical experience, especially as the main hall was a subterrainean chamber with a gothic vaulted ceiling, alter and some of the finest stone work I have ever seen.

This stuff was worked so hard it was smooth to the touch, and the stone sparkled under torch light.
                        Regards Mike

Comment

• Anna,

Thanks for understanding.

Poor Ally is still upset with me.

She thinks that when I post questions, she has the impulse to answer, after telling her that it is none of her business. What is wrong with her?

What part of NO does she not understand?

“The mean Queen doth protest too much, methinks.”

BW
                          Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by anna View Post

BLUE WIZZARD obviously feels people will have exactly the same attitude as yours,to a subject they hold dear to their hearts.

We feel the same way about Jack....

So give them a chance....

If he actually held the subject dear to his heart, he'd probably learn how to spell it.

Let all Oz be agreed;

Comment

• Ally needs to understand the post before she speaks.

OK one more time.

The post does not pertain to you, unless you are an Ultimate Wizzard, of which I doubt very much so. It is meant for the "ultimate Wizzards"
                              Deliberately misspelled.

Why am I your pet peeve here?

You know I'm beginning to think that you like me.

BW
                              Albert Einstein

Comment

• Oh darling, I do like you. There's so few idiots left to bash, I adore it one sticks his head up from the parapet. But sweetie, you flatter yourself a bit. You have a long way to go before you get to claim status of being a pet peeve of mine. I've pointed out you are a dumbass twice, that's nowhere near sufficient for you to qualify for being on my list yet. One day though, you'll get to wear the big boy pants, and then my dear, we'll talk. As for the rest, do I belong to a group of people who go around "deliberately misspelling" things? Definite no. Not to mention I am over 14 so idiocy like that long ago quit appealing to me.

Kids these days, from their Harry Potter delusions to their dork ass video games, it's no wonder they can't spell.

(Somehow I am doubting the Blue balled one gets the double irony of him saying he "deliberately misspelled" it. )

Let all Oz be agreed;

Comment

Working...
                                X