No announcement yet.

Useless Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garfield had become incredibly rubbish. Hadn't been funny for a long time. Hopefully he's stopped drawing it now.
    Gary Larson had the right idea. Quit while you're ahead.
    Roll up the lino, Mother. We're raising Behemoth tonight!

Comment

• Whatever.

OK Stupid ideas but great TV until about 1997. The Simpsons.
      Fabulous social comentary. Great comedic writing.

Cheers

Comment

• Garfield is now an annoying CGI cat, voiced by Bill Murry, who will only sign onto Ghostbusters 3 to provide his voice!!

Garfield has had two movies out, both were awful, but the first did star Jenniffer Love Hewitt, so it did have some redeeming features.

Mike
        Regards Mike

Comment

• Help !!!!!!!

Hiya, Is there any members out there knowledgeable in law that can give some free advice or guidance with regards to a charge of assault. Yep ! yours truly, pushed the neighbour into a snowbank (seriously). Am in a real state about it. cause i don't think my lawyer is worth a hill of beans.
          " ON A HOT SUMMERS NITE, WOULD YOU OFFER YOUR THROAT TO WITH THE RED ROSES ?"

Comment

• Let's hear it for Hagar!!

Suzi and Stephen.....doncha LOVE Hagar?? And his observations on manufacturing cuteness make perfect sense...to me, at least!! You also have to give Mr Brown HUGE credit for recognising that we haven't come as far as some would like to think. Personally, I think we're barely out of the caves, but carrying cell phones and posting on message boards, but that's just me......

The "something tight" observation still is the best choice for the Under Ancient Crowd, right?? SEE? Hagar is as modern as a Blackberry!

AND as to the pyramid I built on my poor mistreated cat's head....Tank has been known to place his ears in the Yoda position...that's Yoda, NOT Yoga.....to indicate his displeasure. You don't have to be psychic to get the message; meanwhile he purrs away, manufacturing cuteness at a mile a minute.

DON'T YOU JUST LOVE USELESS THREADS??? Now, here's Gracie.....one half of the George and Gracie team we also support in the manner to which they have become accustomed. She really likes the warm computer top, and that's why the damned thing runs all day.

Cheers to all and have a wonderful remains of the weekend.

Judy
            Click image for larger version

Name:	gracie3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	61.3 KB
ID:	652802

Comment

• i Gizmo, I would start by editing your post to say,
              "I allegedly pushed"

I am from the UK and all our lawyers are blood sucking leaches.

Good luck though

Mike
              Regards Mike

Comment

• Most lovable and funniest cat in history is Fat Freddy's Cat. If you are unfamillier, you do not know what you have missed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Fat_Freddy's_Cat&printable=yes

My pleasure,
                Plang

Comment

• Most lovable and funniest cat in history is Fat Freddy's Cat. If you are unfamillier, you do not know what you have missed.

[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php? title=Fat_Freddy's_Cat&printable=yes[url]

My pleasure,
                  Plang

Comment

• Sorry, can't get link to work. But you gotta check out 'Fat Freddy's Cat'.

plang

Comment

• To Gizmo.....

There are always all sorts of ways to see one event; it just depends upon your point of view. Either say you slipped and fell into your neighbor causing him to fall backwards into the snow OR that HE slipped and fell into YOU and, in regaining your balance, YOU fell forward causing HIM to slip backwards into the snow. OR you could just say the old bugger made you crazy by calling you and your relatives foul names AND that he insulted your cat, to boot, so you pushed him right into the snow, SO THERE! Alternatively, you could move to Iceland.

BUT NEVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, TRUST A LAWYER! FULL STOP!

Judy

Comment

• ??????????

THIS CONFUSES ME. My $150./hr lawyer says that he can get me an ABSOLUTE dicharge after his meeting with the Crown Attorney (if) I move. Alternatively the crown offers a Conditional Discharge (guilty plea accepted but no coviction). The only discharge I got was into the seat of my pants. Here are two high income earners telling me how easy it is to move or wear a target on my forehead. If you knew the nutcases next door they would percieve the probation order against me as "open season on Ken" I fully believe my lawyer was totally unprepared when he met with the Crown. I have a meeting with him tomorrow and some questions will need to be answered. Now I know why there are lawyers jokes.

Comment

• "What do you call 50,000 lawyers on the floor of the ocean? ANSWER "A good start " At least I am keepimg my sense of humour.

Comment

• Diva

Any Sarah Brightman fans out there ???? I saw this concert on the TV last nite-absolutely fantastic!!!!
                            Attached Files

Comment

• She looks pretty hot in that shot, but i usually shy away from her stuff.

good luck with the court case anyway, and seeing as this is a useless thread, you could always post a pic of your lawyer!!

Nuff Said!
                              Regards Mike

Comment

• Hi Mike,

If that's a recent shot, I see it craftily hides the beard from one too many facelifts.

(Yes, I know - "Meeeeaaaooooowww!!!" But the last time I saw her on tv it was obvious she had had a LOT of work done.)

Love,

Caz
                                X
                                "Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious." Peter Ustinov

Comment

Working...
                                X