Madeleine McCann

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JeffHamm View Post
    I see I'm not the first to note this today, but the German fellow has been charged. It looks like it may be a move to avoid statue of limitations issues, so not sure if the case is strong enough for a conviction. Sounds like there are circumstantial pointers, such as an alleged confession to a friend; his phone places him in the vicinity at the time; and so forth - but none of those are undeniable proof of guilt, and so could be shown to be unreliable. I'm assuming that as long as he's charged then that trumps the statue of limitations worries, so I'm not really expecting anything further to happen any time soon. It is likely they are looking for more evidence to really ensure the case against him holds up. It's not clear if they are actively investigating any more leads, though, or if the investigation has stalled and they're trying to work out what to do next in the search for evidence.

- Jeff
    If ever there was an argument for the return of the rack, this is it.

Comment

• Arguido - Wikipedia
      My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

• Portuguese police say no charges yet, just official suspect status
        G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• Arguido status is a method of extending statue of limitations.
          My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

• I find it amazing that he would have been so forensically aware not to leave one shred of dna? I am still not sure that he done this. Also if he was one of the two men seen on the other balcony (with the sunglasses on) maybe casing the place, surely there would have been dna there ?
            Last edited by Paddy; 04-21-2022, 11:53 PM.

Comment

• I find it odd that two intelligent forensically aware doctors would allow people in and also wash the floor and cuddle cat after they assume someone had come in and placed toy on shelf and carried her out. Also I found when they done that praying strange thing on the patio and across their bed, my first thought was that they may be covering DNA evidence.
              Last edited by Paddy; 04-21-2022, 11:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrBarnett View Post

If ever there was an argument for the return of the rack, this is it.
                Yes but for who for?

Comment

• The McCann's were given arguido status in 2007.

Comment

• The 48 questions Kate is yet to answer...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...swer--did.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                      I find it amazing that he would have been so forensically aware not to leave one shred of dna? I am still not sure that he done this. Also if he was one of the two men seen on the other balcony (with the sunglasses on) maybe casing the place, surely there would have been dna there ?
                      hi Paddy
                      theres no DNA evidence?!? i thought they had some of an unknown male (although I could be wrong)? And this guy gave his DNA correct? so if there is DNA evidence from the scene they should be able to match to him, no?

Comment

• It is highly likely Maddy McCann's dead. Why are the McCann's hopeful she will be found? Or do they know 100 per cent that she's dead and do they know what happened to her?

Comment

• This guy who has been made a person if interest is certainly someone who deserves more interrogation so to speak. Here we have a:

- Man aged at the time between 25-30, who lived locally and this is always a key starting point.

- His phone on the night has been triangulated to being used quite close to the Ocean Club Apartments about an hour and a half before Madeleine went missing.

- The day after Madeleine's disappearance Breuckner re-registered his car to a different person in a different country.

- images of child abuse were found and belonged to him.

- He had a history of robbery and breaking into hotel rooms.

These certainly make this guy very interesting.

Comment

• I do agree he is a person of intest but so are the parents..

Comment

• Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                              I do agree he is a person of intest but so are the parents..
                              The parents were cleared long ago. There is not one iota of evidence to link them to their daughters disappearance.

Comment

• It would be interesting to know how Breukner first came to the attention of the police-was it by the confession to the "friend"? If so, need to know who it is and the circs around the "confession"--is it a jail house snitch type scenario?

any way this loser does look like a good suspect-apparently he has previous sexual assaults at that resort and is a pedophile. and was there at the time.

Hopefully they can match DNA-Im assuming they have DNA from the crime scene? Does anyone know?

Comment

Working...
                                X