No announcement yet.

When Flying Saucers Attack!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike, it sounds like you tore your cornea. It'll probably heal quickly. I tore my mine a number of years ago and it was pretty much back to normal the next day.

Jeff, I wish the best for your friend with the thyroid cancer.

Stan, Hope all goes well with your mother's cataract surgery.
    "What our ancestors would really be thinking, if they were alive today, is: "Why is it so dark in here?"" From Pyramids by Sir Terry Pratchett, a British National Treasure.

Comment

• Thanks for the well wishes, all appears to be back on track, told you Friday the 13th is a lucky day for some!

I am now no longer a paranormal investigator, but am still in touch with people in the field, and will be kept upto speed on developments.

Have a couple of New Stephenson leads to work on too!!
      Regards Mike

Comment

• There have been a number of recent UFO sightings in Shropshire UK - the hill near me (the Wrekin) is considered a "hot spot"

..and yesterday there was a report that large cat footprint were found on the muddy banks of the local river - lynx-like apparently

If it hasn't already been discussed, what does everyone think about the "ghost" footage taken on a mobile phone by a boy in his house?

Comment

• Hi Nemo,
          Anything reported in The Sun has to be taken with a pinch of salt, I posted the footage on several paranormal sites, and pretty much everyone was in agreement that it was nothing more than a hair or something similar on the screen.

I am quite intrigued by Big Cats, and we had a similar scare near Hull recently, when a female spotted a large black cat, racing across open fields, as if it was chasing something. She described it as being of a similar size to a black labrador, but with obvious feline features.

Her sighting matches other reports in the area.
          Regards Mike

Comment

• I went into the garden yesterday and found a large hole in the Green House roof, on further inspection I discovered an unusual object, which had fallen from the heavens, on closer inspection, I discovered it was a part of a roof tile, but this still leaves me with a hole in the greenhouse, and a potential hole in the roof!

It was inches away from the rabbit hutch!
            Regards Mike

Comment

• lol Mike

I always thought a Triffid seed landing from outer space was always the most likely SF scenario to come true

Nice Q actually

Which SF scenario do you think is most likeley to come true?

There was a summary in the Shropshire Star newspaper yesterday that said there have been over 30 seperate sightings of UFO type thingies in Shropshire over the past few weeks - including one abduction claim with independent witnesses to lights hovering over the abductee's house.

Spooky!

Comment

• I think the most likely SF scenario is the whole robots taking over the earth ala Terminator, but probably not as scary looking. We are making huge advances in science and robotics seem to be at the fore of these advancements, coupled with A.I. it's a scary prospect.

I also favour a "Mars Attacks" scenario, the martians are currently hiding from all the probes in the pyramids on Mars in the Cydonia region, but they will be here soon.

Trouble is, if they land in the UK, and ask to be taken to our leader, we would be mega screwed, as nobody really knows who actually runs the country!

We tend to go through "flaps" of UFO sightings, where the is a lot of reports, then nothing, the same with big cats and hauntings, it gets really busy, then drops off, and remains like that until the following year!
                Regards Mike

Comment

• Hello Mike, Nemo, Stan, and Jeff.

I think they might just as well come from inner space as outer space.

The big cat phenomenon is interesting. It's one of those mysteries that has some potential to be true. I never heard whether farmers were reporting that some of their herds or flocks were being mysteriously culled.

Mike, I saw a skit posted on TAPS of Derek Acora and that bunch doing one of their investigations. It was done by the Saturday Night Live crew. It's a tad on the mildly crude side but funny, just the same. If you think you'd get a kick out of it, I'll post the link. It involves an evp. Although I know you're no longer involved in ghost hunting.
                  "What our ancestors would really be thinking, if they were alive today, is: "Why is it so dark in here?"" From Pyramids by Sir Terry Pratchett, a British National Treasure.

Comment

• I think there's likely some undiscovered sea monster out there.
                    This my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, that is, if I'm not joking.

Stan Reid

Comment

• You only have to take a boat down the East Coast of England during summer to sea the sea monsters basking in the sun on the beaches...

That would be great if you could post a link Celesta, I have a lot going on at the moment, all good, but it's a really busy time.

Hope everyone and their's are well.
                      Regards Mike

Comment

• This is the link. It was funnier the second time I saw it. Maybe you'll like it if you get the time to look at it.

Comment

• Argh!! The video can only be viewed in the USA

Will try and find it on youtube.
                          Regards Mike

Comment

• I'm sorry, Mike, I didn't know. Don't spend your time trying to find it. I did look again for it just now and it always comes up as HULU, which is the same as the link. Don't worry about it.

Comment

• I was quite ill yesterday, shortly after lunch, when I was really drained and had chest pains, so spent much of yesterday asleep, but with only days before I see my cardiologist, I am holding on.

I took a stroll to my parents last night, which is only 4 doors away, and saw a silent light hovering in the sky, then approaching my position. I ran into my parents house, getting my mother to act as a second witness, and banged my arm on the door, severley bruising it.

Sadly, the light turned out to be a light aircraft, the bruise turned out to be real!

Sad news about Natasha Richardson.
                              Regards Mike

Comment

• Is this what happens when U.F.O.s attack.

Comment

Working...
                                X