No announcement yet.

When Flying Saucers Attack!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About the only thing new to me, and perhaps the most convincing, were the airmen at the end. They could have done a longer piece on that and left out the alien abduction bit.
    "What our ancestors would really be thinking, if they were alive today, is: "Why is it so dark in here?"" From Pyramids by Sir Terry Pratchett, a British National Treasure.

Comment

• I'd seen the one one about the airmen on some other show before. I don't remember seeing the case at the beginning where the observers saw the F-16s chasing some UFOs.
      Last edited by sdreid; 09-17-2008, 04:36 PM.
      This my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, that is, if I'm not joking.

Stan Reid

Comment

• Hi Cel,

Youv'e got yourself one cool guy there.

Funny fact.....

You got a "Tom" and I've got a "Gerry"!!!!!

ANNA.

Comment

• Whilst out and about today I spotted a copy of Charles Fort's "Book of the Damned", the book consists of four of his books, including, "Book of the damned", "Lo", "New Lands", and "Wild Talents", all for £12.99!

It is a wonderfully think book with loads of newspaper reports, and even had some stuff in about Hull!

I also found a very rare book on yorkshire folklore, which was £11.00, the book dates from 1890 and has lots of wonderful tales of days gone by!
          Regards Mike

Comment

• Weird, I just posted on here and the posts aren't here. Hmmm.

* Stan, The F16s were in the Phoenix lights case, right? I didn't them remember them either. I knew that the lights were said by some to be planes in formation, or flares. I certainly didn't know about the airmen though. I keep wondering how you explain away what they saw. Several witnesses, all familiar with aircraft and all of them saw it up close.

* Anna, You got a "Tom" and I've got a "Gerry"!!!!!

Ain't that a hoot! Tom and I both had a good laugh over that.

Tell Gerry I said hiddy-ho.

* Mike, That old book sounds cool. Is it illustrated?

Best,

Cel
            "What our ancestors would really be thinking, if they were alive today, is: "Why is it so dark in here?"" From Pyramids by Sir Terry Pratchett, a British National Treasure.

Comment

• Hi Cel,

The F-16s chasing the saucers was in Texas with multiple sightings if I recall correctly. That was at he very beginning of the program. The Phoenix "planes" were described as A-10s dropping flares I believe.

Stan Reid

Comment

• That's right! They were chasing them around Crawford and the Bush home. I forgot about that. Yes, that's definitely something new, then.

Comment

• The old book is not illustrated but I found out about a victorian seer who lived in a back street in Hull. He would ask your date of birth, then consult a large black book, he would then close the book and tell you your future!

Speaking of UFO's near VIP houses.
                  Several years ago, Britains Defence Sec's home was buzzed by a flying triangle! The RAF sent planes to intercept but it out flew them.

Questions were asked in Parliment about the incident!

I am just waiting for Gordon Brown to be anally probed!
                  Regards Mike

Comment

• ....Suddenly,I don't fancy my conflakes anymore!!

And another "handy hint"...perhaps they'll do a brain transplant,on all the MP's. ...you know I could get to like those little green chaps,if they did.

Comment

• Alien's dominating the globe doesn't sound like a bad idea after all!
                      Regards Mike

Comment

• We have our captured aliens all slaving away out at Groom Lake. So far, they've invented the Veg-o-Matic.
                        Last edited by sdreid; 09-18-2008, 04:06 PM.

Stan Reid

Comment

• The UK was alleged to have carried out testing on Aliens at Porton Down Chemical Research facility some years ago. After years of testing, and back back engineering, they created the smelly Xmas tree, thats popular in cars!
                          Regards Mike

Comment

• Yes, there were no Xmas tree car air fresheners or Veg-o-Matics before 1947! Come on people, connect the dots!

Stan Reid

Comment

• Arnold Schwarzenegger was born in 1947, now if there was ever proof of alien/human hybrids, it's right there!
                              Regards Mike

Comment

• Latest issue of Fortean Times just landed. There is an excellent article on Alfred Hitchcock and his fascination with JTR!

There is also the news that the Georgia Bigfoot is a fake! It was a rubber costume, filled with roadkill! Yes roadkill, and some fool bought it for an undisclosed sum, although many are saying in the region of $10million!

I could have got them a box of roadkill for half that!
                                Regards Mike

Comment

Working...
                                X