JFK Assassination Documents to be released this year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR 1 View Post
    Howard Brennan's description of the man did not match Oswald.

He described a man about eight years older and wearing different coloured clothing.
    Rubbish. No one can tell anyone’s age to that degree of accuracy.

Comment

• It’s amazing how many blatantly useless, fantasists that CT’s offer up as witnesses, they nitpick to ridiculous degrees on proper witnesses. Woe betide any witnesses who gives a person the wrong colour shoes. No matter that he identifies the guys face.

Comment

• Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

Youve made 6 posts now. Posting a couple of examples would have taken one minute but you can’t. As an alternative you expect me to trawl back through 2000 posts. Yeah right.

Point proven….no evidence given….I can move on.
        Move on all you like , my post covered everything your got to say on the matter .

'It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is. It doesn't matter how smart you are . If it doesn't agree with experiment, its wrong'' . Richard Feynman

Comment

He described a man about eight years older and wearing different coloured clothing.
          How did he describe different coloured clothing?

Comment

• Originally posted by Doctored Whatsit View Post

Let's put this away once and for all (hopefully). The Dallas Police Dept preserved the print by removing it from the rifle using adhesive tape, and the FBI did not initially realise that this had happened. This was subsequently accepted by the FBI.

Ooops, I'm repeating .....
            Great, now just show us where the FBI accepted that in an official memo or document or statement?
            'It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is. It doesn't matter how smart you are . If it doesn't agree with experiment, its wrong'' . Richard Feynman

Comment

• Originally posted by Pcdunn View Post

Some of the "witnesses" who were not called by the WC or the HSCA had been looked at, and were determined to have no valid evidence-- that's why they were left off the roster of verified witnesses. And, yes, it's a long list.
              Yes "some ". Others who were discarded contradicted the WC so were never heard from.

Comment

According to sworn affidavits, and radio and television reports, it was a Mauser.

(PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR 1)

Stop believing the lies CT websites tell you.​

(Fiver)

Anyone can view online the original affidavit signed by Seymour Weitzman, describing the rifle as a 7.65 Mauser, and the television reports announcing the same, and hear the radio reports giving the same information.

That is the truth.

What you have written is completely and demonstrably untrue.
                I think they should stay off the Apologist theory websites P.I. .

You are dead right

Comment

• Originally posted by FISHY1118 View Post

Yes "some ". Others who were discarded contradicted the WC so were never heard from.
                  And yet you appear to be incapable of putting a name to any of these ‘others.’

Comment

• Originally posted by Fiver View Post

Oswald was 5'9, slender build, 26 years old.​ Brennan gave an accurate description.​

"He was a white man in his early 30’s, slender, nice looking, slender and would weight about 165 to 175 pounds. He had on light colored clothing but definitely not a suit." - Howard Brennan

The police report given based in Brennan's description was "White male, approximately thirty, slender build, height five feet ten inches, 165 pounds."

Officer Tippett asked the dispatcher to repeat that description just before he stopped Oswald.

Anyone can view the original statement made by Howard Brennan on the day of the assassination and see that what I wrote is correct:

He described a man about eight years older and wearing different coloured clothing.​

My critics have been claiming that Oswald wore a brown shirt that day, not light-coloured clothing.

Oswald had recently turned 24, about eight years younger than someone in his early thirties, exactly as I had written.

Comment

Great, now just show us where the FBI accepted that in an official memo or document or statement?
                      FBI agent Sebastian F. Latona identified the prints. Arthur Mandalla of the Dallas Police checked his work and came to exactly the same conclusion. This is their testimony before the Warren Commission

Latona’s work was also checked by Ronald G. Wittmus also of the FBI. He agreed 100% with Latona’s conclusions. This is his affidavit of June 30th 1964:

Can we expect your usual period of ‘ignoring’ that we get when you’re proven wrong. Good night Fishy.

Comment

Anyone can view the original statement made by Howard Brennan on the day of the assassination and see that what I wrote is correct:

He described a man about eight years older and wearing different coloured clothing.​

My critics have been claiming that Oswald wore a brown shirt that day, not light-coloured clothing.

Oswald had recently turned 24, about eight years younger than someone in his early thirties, exactly as I had written.
                        Brennan’s police statement:
                        I was facing in a northerly direction looking across not only at Elm Street but I could see the large red brick building across the street from where I was sitting. I take this building across the street to be about 7 stories anyway in the east end of the building and the second row of windows from the top I saw a man in this window. I had seen him before the President’s car arrived. He was just sitting up there looking down apparently waiting for the same thing I was to see the President. I did not notice anything unusual about this man. He was a white man in his early 30’s, slender, nice looking, slender and would weight about 165 to 175 pounds. He had on light colored clothing but definitely not a suit. I proceeded to watch the President’s car as it turned left at the corner where I was and about 50 yards from the intersection of Elm and Houston and to a point I would say the President’s back was in line with the last window I have previously described I heard what I thought was a backfire. It run in my mind that it might be someone throwing firecrackers out the window of the red brick building and I looked up at the building. I then saw this man I have described in the window and he was taking aim with a high powered rifle. I could see all of the barrel of the gun. I do not know if it had a scope on it or not. I was looking at the man in this window at the time of the last explosion. Then this man let the gun down to his side and stepped down out of sight. He did not seem to be in any hurry. I could see this man from about his belt up. There was nothing unusual about him at all in appearance. I believe that I could identify this man if I ever saw him again.

Oswald had a white shirt on when arrested. Where is your issue? Please stop mentioning the age. It’s beyond silly. It’s impossible to tell an 8 year difference in someone’s age. Just forget the age.

Comment

Your critics?

Talk about an ego issue.

Stick to the facts PI. That’s what I’m doing.

Comment

I think they should stay off the Apologist theory websites P.I. .

You are dead right
                            Stick to reading Mark Lane or about your wonderful witnesses like Beverley Oliver, Jean Hill, Ed Kaufman, Phil Willis, Dr McClelland and Gordon Arnold. I’ll leave it at that, unless you want a longer list of proven fantasists.

No such fantasists on the lone gunman side.

Comment

• Please see photos of Oswald's shirt below.

Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

Oswald had a white shirt on when arrested. Where is your issue? Please stop mentioning the age. It’s beyond silly. It’s impossible to tell an 8 year difference in someone’s age. Just forget the age.

Click image for larger version

Name:	OSWALD SHIRT PIC.jpg
Views:	229
Size:	17.5 KB
ID:	807852

WH16_CE_150.pdf

Comment

• Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

Brennan’s police statement:
                                I was facing in a northerly direction looking across not only at Elm Street but I could see the large red brick building across the street from where I was sitting. I take this building across the street to be about 7 stories anyway in the east end of the building and the second row of windows from the top I saw a man in this window. I had seen him before the President’s car arrived. He was just sitting up there looking down apparently waiting for the same thing I was to see the President. I did not notice anything unusual about this man. He was a white man in his early 30’s, slender, nice looking, slender and would weight about 165 to 175 pounds. He had on light colored clothing but definitely not a suit. I proceeded to watch the President’s car as it turned left at the corner where I was and about 50 yards from the intersection of Elm and Houston and to a point I would say the President’s back was in line with the last window I have previously described I heard what I thought was a backfire. It run in my mind that it might be someone throwing firecrackers out the window of the red brick building and I looked up at the building. I then saw this man I have described in the window and he was taking aim with a high powered rifle. I could see all of the barrel of the gun. I do not know if it had a scope on it or not. I was looking at the man in this window at the time of the last explosion. Then this man let the gun down to his side and stepped down out of sight. He did not seem to be in any hurry. I could see this man from about his belt up. There was nothing unusual about him at all in appearance. I believe that I could identify this man if I ever saw him again.

Hi folks - I've done far less reading on this subject than many of you and so was unsure of Oswald's age. I note from wikipedia that he was only just 24 at the time of Kennedy's murder. That was a surprise as he looks a fair bit older than that to me in contemporary photos and film. In line with the highlighted part of Herlock's post, that surely is the relevant factor here rather than how old he actually was.

As something of an aside, does my comparative lack of reading help or hinder? I'm actually inclined to feel the former and would respectfully suggest the possibility of being ''unable to see the woods for the trees'' be considered.

Best regards,
                                OneRound
                                Last edited by OneRound; 03-31-2023, 11:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X