Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR 1 View Post
    In answer to Fiver, # 2199:

Discovery of the rifle was shown on film by a local news cameraman. It was a Caracano.

According to sworn affifavits, and radio and television reports, it was a Mauser.
    How can you keep posting things that are untrue PI? Why do you do it? And just after I’d posted the evidence. I’ll do it again.

It certainly wasn’t a Mauser. This error comes from 3 people. Roger Craig, Eugene Boone and Seymour Weitzman.

Roger Craig, let’s remember, is the man who ‘saw’ Oswald get into a Rambler on Elm Street 5 minutes after the assassination.

The man who ‘saw’ the shell casings an inch apart on the 6th floor.

The only person who ‘saw’ and heard Oswald yelling “everyone will know who I am now,” in Will Fritz’s office.

The man who also claimed that a Mauser was found on the roof of the TSBD.

The man about whom conspiracy theory legend Mary Ferrell said:

“I knew Roger Craig for several years before his death. It is my belief that Roger was a very sick young man. He had made a name for himself as a very promising young law enforcement officer. When he came forward with some of the "stories" he told following the events of that November weekend, he believed that he would be offered a great deal of money and, possibly, speaking engagements. I am very sorry to say that I am one of the few conspiracy nuts who never believed Roger Craig. When Roger made a number of speeches about the fact that "they" prevented him from getting a job, I talked my husband into giving him a job. Roger did not want to work. He wanted people to give him money because he had "seen something or other. I have made enemies because I have continued to say that I have never really believed him.”

The man about whom conspiracy theory legend Harold Weisberg said:

[I]“Roger Craig may be a brave guy and all of that, but he is also full of what is generally reserved for toilets. I have gone over his annotation of his testimony, as printed, and his account of the changes is utterly impossible. I spent too many years working with court reporters, particularly, the firm the Commission used, to find it possible to credit this in any way. More, have traced that testimony all the way from Dallas to the Government Printing Office, and it is printed as it was taken down, I have copies of the typescript sent to the GPO, and I have the letter of transmittal to DC the bills for taking it, the whole story. Roger is, despite Penn's [Penn Jones] great love for him, at best simply wrong, in the newer areas, what he embellished his original testimony with. Now I have met Roger, and he is a fine looking, clean-cut kind of guy who appears to be truthful, serious and all that-just like dozens of guys I once guarded in an Army locked ward in a large mental institution. He does not impress me as the kind of guy who is out to make trouble. But he is.”

Good quality witness. Another one whose story changed over time. He was simply mistaken and then elaborated because he became a CT.

In a filmed interview in 1963 he was asked and gave an answer:

QUESTION: "Did you handle that rifle [that was pulled from the boxes on the sixth floor of the TSBD]?"

ROGER CRAIG:
    "Yes, I did. I couldn't give its name because I don't know foreign rifles."​

It is also noticeable that he never mentioned seeing a Mauser stamp on the rifle during his WC testimony and no other officer saw this stamp.

But of course 2 other officer’s said that they saw a Mauser and both admitted their error more than once. Just one instance each.

Eugene Boone: "I could not identify it positively because I did not have an identifying mark on the weapon."

Seymour Weitzman: To my sorrow, I looked at it and it looked like a Mauser, which I said it was. But I said the wrong one; because just at a glance, I saw the Mauser action....and, I don't know, it just came out as words it was a German Mauser. Which it wasn't. It's an Italian type gun. But from a glance, it's hard to describe; and that's all I saw, was at a glance. I was mistaken. And it was proven that my statement was a mistake; but it was an honest mistake."​​

That really such be the end of this foolishness.

Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

• I suggest that anyone who thinks that I am posting untrue evidence take a look at Seymour Weitzman's affidavit, made and signed on the day of the assassination, in which he stated categorically that the rifle found was a Mauser, and in which he gave so much detail about it as could hardly have been discerned merely by glancing at it.

The fact that Boone too signed an affidavit that it was a Mauser shows that Weitzman, who owned a gun shop, knew what he was talking about.

It is quite obvious that Weitzman was pressured into changing his testimony - and he was not the only one treated in that way.

Comment

I suggest that anyone who thinks that I am posting untrue evidence take a look at Seymour Weitzman's affidavit, made and signed on the day of the assassination, in which he stated categorically that the rifle found was a Mauser, and in which he gave so much detail about it as could hardly have been discerned merely by glancing at it.

The fact that Boone too signed an affidavit that it was a Mauser shows that Weitzman, who owned a gun shop, knew what he was talking about.

It is quite obvious that Weitzman was pressured into changing his testimony - and he was not the only one treated in that way.
        An unbelievable piece of bottom-of-the-barrel scraping from you. Roger Craig was a proven liar and a fantasist who was simply wrong about the rifle. He actually admitted, as I posted here, that he hadn’t looked closely enough at the rifle. Yet he added more and more as time went on. Boone and Weitzman simply repeated his error and then we’re honest enough to admit it.

Naturally a CT is all over an opportunity like this to add to the fantasy.

Here’s a question for you to ignore (again) do you honestly think that the same conspirators who meticulously forged handwriting, who faked the Zapruder film, the autopsy photos and the x-rays, who corrupted the medical staff at Bethesda, who found corrupt commissioners, layers and staff at the Warren Commission, who planted fingerprints and fibres and who arranged for the Secret Service to take part in the assassination were the same unmitigated half-wits who left the wrong rifle at the scene and then displayed it on TV.

No serious person could believe this. It’s beyond all belief and illustrates the methodology of the conspiracy theorist.
        Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• I repeat my suggestion that anyone who doubts my integrity, which is constantly being questioned, read Weitzman's affidavit.

That is the best evidence - the evidence he gave before his arm was twisted.

Comment

I repeat my suggestion that anyone who doubts my integrity, which is constantly being questioned, read Weitzman's affidavit.

That is the best evidence - the evidence he gave before his arm was twisted.
            He admitted that he was mistaken. That’s all that we need to know. If you want to try and airbrush it then that says more about you than I possibly can.
            Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

According to sworn affifavits, and radio and television reports, it was a Mauser.
              Stop believing the lies CT websites tell you.​

Discovery of the rifle was shown on film by a local news cameraman. It was a Caracano.

Originally posted by PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR 1 View Post
              The evidence that two of the three produced in evidence have no proven connection to the ones found has been presented on this thread.

We have a complete chain of custody on all three shell casings.​ Four different ballistics experts concluded that the shell casings came from Oswald's rifle.

I already have - on this thread.
              Feel free to explain how Oswald's prints could have been planted on the rifle, boxes, and paper bag.

There is no proof that the print was genuinely lifted from the rifle.

Lt Carl Day of the DPD lifted a palm print off Oswald's Carcano. Several other DPD officers saw the lifted print before it was sent to forensics. The adhesive material bearing the print bore impressions of the same irregularities that appeared on the barrel of the rifle. The print was confirmed to be Oswald's by experts from the NYPD and the FBI.

A finger and palm print were found on the paper bag. The prints were confirmed to be Oswald's by experts from the NYPD and the FBI.

Lt Carl Day of the DPD lifted a palm print off​ one of the bixes in the sniper's nest. The FBI found a finger and palm print were found on the boxes used to form the sniper's nest.

The FBI found fibers on Oswald's Carcano that matched the shirt he was wearing that day.

The FBI found fibers inside the paper bag that matched the blanket Oswald kept his gun wrapped in.

According to Howard Brennan's affidavit, the alleged shooter was about eight years older than Oswald and wore different coloured clothing.

That's not what Brennan said.

That is what he said and everything you have quoted confirms that what I wrote is correct.
              Everything I quoted shows what Brennan actually said, not what you interpret him as saying.

"He was a white man in his early 30’s, slender, nice looking, slender and would weight about 165 to 175 pounds. He had on light colored clothing but definitely not a suit." - Howard Brennan

The police report given based in Brennan's description was "White male, approximately thirty, slender build, height five feet ten inches, 165 pounds."

Oswald was 5'9, slender build, 26 years old.​ Brennan gave an accurate description.

​​Five people did not even turn up that day and many who were outside were not allowed back inside the building following the assassination.​
              So you have no evidence that anyone except Oswald was at the Book Depository when the shooting occurred, then left afterwards.

And you're wrong about many employees who were outside not being let back into the building. The only one who wasn't let back in was Charles Givens and he was still nearby roughly an hour after the shooting. He also had an alibi. When Givens tried to enter the building a second time, the police asked him to give a statement.

So who the five Book Depository employees that you claim didn't come in to work that day?

"The full picture always needs to be given. When this does not happen, we are left to make decisions on insufficient information." - Christer Holmgren

"Unfortunately, when one becomes obsessed by a theory, truth and logic rarely matter." - Steven Blomer

Comment

I repeat my suggestion that anyone who doubts my integrity, which is constantly being questioned, read Weitzman's affidavit.
                We are questioning your accuracy, not your integrity.

"The full picture always needs to be given. When this does not happen, we are left to make decisions on insufficient information." - Christer Holmgren

"Unfortunately, when one becomes obsessed by a theory, truth and logic rarely matter." - Steven Blomer

Comment

• Originally posted by Fiver View Post

We are questioning your accuracy, not your integrity.

My integrity has been questioned - and that very word used.

Comment

• I’m not interested in anything you say.
                    Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• According to sworn affidavits, and radio and television reports, it was a Mauser.

(PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR 1)

(Fiver)

Anyone can view online the original affidavit signed by Seymour Weitzman, describing the rifle as a 7.65 Mauser, and the television reports announcing the same, and hear the radio reports giving the same information.

That is the truth.

What you have written is completely and demonstrably untrue.

Comment

• One question I’ve often considered though is - could shell cartridges really have been heard hitting the floor from a position on the 5th?
                        WC lawyers Ball and Bellin had exactly the same question so they tested it. Bellin wrote: “I really did not expect to hear anything. Then, with remarkable clarity, I could hear the thump as a cartridge case hit the floor. There were two more thumps as the two other cartridge cases hit the floor above me.” He also heard the Secret Service agent with the rifle move:”..the bolt of the rifle back and forth - and this too could be heard with clarity.”

Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

According to sworn affidavits, and radio and television reports, it was a Mauser.

(PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR 1)

(Fiver)

Anyone can view online the original affidavit signed by Seymour Weitzman, describing the rifle as a 7.65 Mauser, and the television reports announcing the same, and hear the radio reports giving the same information.

That is the truth.

What you have written is completely and demonstrably untrue.
                          But only Craig said that he saw the stamp on the rifle. Weitzman and Boone simply saw a rifle that looked like a Mauser and agreed. And they both admitted their error.

And we know for an absolute fact what a liar and a fantasist Craig was. A book could be written called The Demonstrable Fantasies and Lies of Roger Craig.
                          Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• Here’s question for all of us.

Was Howard Brennan part of a conspiracy to frame Oswald?

Or was he just amazingly lucky?

Of all of the buildings in DP he picked the correct one.

He picked the correct window on the correct floor.

He luckily invented a description of a man that just happened to match Oswald (not a man with a beard, or a fat man, or a black man, or a man wearing glasses)

And luckily for him his lie wasn’t exposed by being proved wrong.

What a lucky chap.
                            Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• Howard Brennan's description of the man did not match Oswald.

He described a man about eight years older and wearing different coloured clothing.

Comment

Howard Brennan's description of the man did not match Oswald.

He described a man about eight years older and wearing different coloured clothing.
                                Oswald was 5'9, slender build, 26 years old.​ Brennan gave an accurate description.​

"He was a white man in his early 30’s, slender, nice looking, slender and would weight about 165 to 175 pounds. He had on light colored clothing but definitely not a suit." - Howard Brennan

The police report given based in Brennan's description was "White male, approximately thirty, slender build, height five feet ten inches, 165 pounds."

Officer Tippett asked the dispatcher to repeat that description just before he stopped Oswald.

Comment

Working...
                                X