Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JFK Assassination Documents to be released this year

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by caz View Post



    That's just hilarious.

    Love,

    Caz
    X


    Thank you for your appreciation.

    But can you dispute what I wrote?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR 1 View Post


      The alternative explanation is that Oswald drove a car, had blond hair, was in his 30s, and had a rifle with a scope in working order.

      Do you believe that?
      OR

      That the person that was seen at a rifle range simply wasn’t Oswald. And that the person seen driving a car wasn’t Oswald.

      And you completely ignore those at the Embassy who said that it was categorically Oswald. And that Oswald told Marina that he’d been to the Embassy and about the trouble that he’d had. And the fact that the photograph on his visa was his own. And that a note was found in his possession with Duran’s name and details on it.
      Regards

      Sir Herlock Sholmes.

      “A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

      Comment


      • Originally posted by caz View Post

        Good post, PRB.

        I can't drive. At least, I never got as far as taking a test. But many years ago, when my ex was giving me a few lessons to see if I liked it [driving lessons for you mucky lot at the back ], I once drove at 70 mph down a dual carriageway towards the south coast and my L plate flew off. And the car wasn't an automatic.

        If the real Oswald was more afraid of being in the driving seat than I was, I'd be very surprised.

        Love,

        Caz
        X

        How do you explain the fact that someone who claimed to be Oswald drove a car on his own, whereas no-one who was acquainted with the real Oswald ever saw him driving a car on his own?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR 1 View Post



          Thank you for your appreciation.

          But can you dispute what I wrote?
          Every single thing.


          Can you ever answer a single question……..no, not one. Totally incapable……you can only ask them.
          Regards

          Sir Herlock Sholmes.

          “A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

          Comment


          • Originally posted by PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR 1 View Post


            How do you explain the fact that someone who claimed to be Oswald drove a car on his own, whereas no-one who was acquainted with the real Oswald ever saw him driving a car on his own?
            Why can none of the people that you use be wrong? Why do you assume that every rumour or piece of hearsay is solid gold? And yet provable facts are denied or ignored?
            Regards

            Sir Herlock Sholmes.

            “A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

            Comment


            • Originally posted by FISHY1118 View Post

              Good post PI, even the WC weren't impressed by Kellerman actions on the day , derelict in his duty . A poor effort for a man whose only job is to protect at all cost the president of the US.

              Thanks for your appreciation, Fishy, but what do you think of the specific point I made in # 1492, that Kellerman obviously lied about what really happened during the assassination?

              In particular, he claimed that as soon as he realised shots had been fired, he turned to face the front, and told Lawson and Greer to accelerate and get the motorcade to safety.

              He estimated the gap between the early shot(s) and what he called the double shot at the end as between four and five seconds and it is during those few seconds that, according to him, he was busy giving instructions to Lawson and Greer.

              Yet on the Zapruder film, during that interval he is looking back at Kennedy almost the whole time and it is only after he sees Kennedy's head explode that he finally faces the front and gets the President away from there.

              I wrote a few days ago that there is no innocent explanation for his conduct, but it is worse than that: he obviously lied about what happened.

              I am being accused of libelling an honest man.

              I suggest that there was nothing honest about his conduct during the assassination and he was less than honest when giving his testimony to the Warren Commission.



              Comment


              • Originally posted by GBinOz View Post
                Craig also stated that there were three 6.5 Carcano cartridge cases found neatly lined up and only an inch apart. Anyone who has ever shot a bolt action rifle knows that ejected cases don't line up like that. They must have been placed, and the question then arises - why weren't they just taken away?
                That is not what Roger Craig testified.

                Belin: Do you recall any of the shells right up against the wall at all - or, don't you recall?

                Craig: No; I don't; I didn't look that close.

                "The full picture always needs to be given. When this does not happen, we are left to make decisions on insufficient information." - Christer Holmgren

                "Unfortunately, when one becomes obsessed by a theory, truth and logic rarely matter." - Steven Blomer

                Comment


                • Originally posted by PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR 1 View Post


                  Thanks for your appreciation, Fishy, but what do you think of the specific point I made in # 1492, that Kellerman obviously lied about what really happened during the assassination?

                  In particular, he claimed that as soon as he realised shots had been fired, he turned to face the front, and told Lawson and Greer to accelerate and get the motorcade to safety.

                  He estimated the gap between the early shot(s) and what he called the double shot at the end as between four and five seconds and it is during those few seconds that, according to him, he was busy giving instructions to Lawson and Greer.

                  Yet on the Zapruder film, during that interval he is looking back at Kennedy almost the whole time and it is only after he sees Kennedy's head explode that he finally faces the front and gets the President away from there.

                  I wrote a few days ago that there is no innocent explanation for his conduct, but it is worse than that: he obviously lied about what happened.

                  I am being accused of libelling an honest man.

                  I suggest that there was nothing honest about his conduct during the assassination and he was less than honest when giving his testimony to the Warren Commission.


                  Again you avoid answering questions, just like the other three. A better indication couldn’t exist to prove that you have no faith in your claims.

                  You undoubtedly are slandering an honest man and it’s beneath contempt. You have a childish outlook on events. You think that in a traumatic, once-in-lifetime tragedy that occurred unexpectedly and over a very few seconds that those involved should have acted perfectly normally and later should have had totally perfect recall to the second on what occurred. You point blank refuse to give 2 men even the slightest benefit of the doubt just so that you can fuel your own ego and pursue your own agenda.

                  Ive discussed this case with many conspiracy theorists over the years and most of them that I recall didn’t stoop as low as to suggest what you are suggesting. So you’re even extreme by conspiracy theorist standards (and they are barking mad at the best of times)

                  Whatever did or didn’t occur, we know for a fact that it’s utterly preposterous to even suggest that conspirators would hire a marksman who couldn’t hit a man 30 yards away crawling along at 11mph and was such an appalling shot that he needed the car slowing down even more.

                  Why don’t you just grow up and visit Planet Earth.
                  Regards

                  Sir Herlock Sholmes.

                  “A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Fiver View Post

                    That is not what Roger Craig testified.

                    Belin: Do you recall any of the shells right up against the wall at all - or, don't you recall?

                    Craig: No; I don't; I didn't look that close.
                    And the photograph shows that they weren’t lined up at all (though it was probably faked too)
                    Regards

                    Sir Herlock Sholmes.

                    “A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Fiver View Post

                      That is not what Roger Craig testified.

                      Belin: Do you recall any of the shells right up against the wall at all - or, don't you recall?

                      Craig: No; I don't; I didn't look that close.

                      Here is the exchange you quoted in its context:


                      CRAIG: I went over there and-uh-didn’t get too close because the shells were laying on the ground and there was-uh-oh, a sack and a bunch of things laying over there...
                      They were laying on the-uh-well, as you’re facing the window.
                      The southeast corner window and you’re looking south, the shells would be on your right and back away from the window, as I recall, about a foot.

                      BELIN: Do you recall any of the shells right up against the wall at all -or, don’t you recall?

                      CRAIG: No; I don’t; I didn’t look that close.

                      BELIN: How many shells did you see there?

                      CRAIG: I saw three.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR 1 View Post


                        Here is the exchange you quoted in its context:


                        CRAIG: I went over there and-uh-didn’t get too close because the shells were laying on the ground and there was-uh-oh, a sack and a bunch of things laying over there...
                        They were laying on the-uh-well, as you’re facing the window.
                        The southeast corner window and you’re looking south, the shells would be on your right and back away from the window, as I recall, about a foot.

                        BELIN: Do you recall any of the shells right up against the wall at all -or, don’t you recall?

                        CRAIG: No; I don’t; I didn’t look that close.

                        BELIN: How many shells did you see there?

                        CRAIG: I saw three.
                        I don’t see the ‘neatly lined up part’ do you?

                        I bet Fiver can’t see it either.
                        Regards

                        Sir Herlock Sholmes.

                        “A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

                        Comment


                        • Neatly lined up?

                          Click image for larger version

Name:	2487981C-0AC9-4ADB-9C76-82EF3D97C1D9.jpg
Views:	208
Size:	68.0 KB
ID:	806221

                          On what planet is that ‘neatly lined up?’
                          Regards

                          Sir Herlock Sholmes.

                          “A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

                          Comment


                          • Regards

                            Sir Herlock Sholmes.

                            “A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR 1 View Post
                              If Kennedy had ended up flat on his face, the Warren Commission Report would have cited it as evidence that Oswald had shot him from behind.
                              I've never heard of a bullet doing that, regardless of where it was fired from.

                              It wasn't a trip wire or a banana skin.

                              Love,

                              Caz
                              X
                              "Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious." Peter Ustinov


                              Comment


                              • ringing any bells? my emphasis in bold haha

                                At the same time, believers in conspiracies often have an inflated sense of their own intellectual competence​ – research led by the late Scott Lilienfeld at Emory University in Atlanta showed that in personality trait terms, believers tend to be lower in ‘intellectual humility. Ignorance combined with overconfidence creates a fertile ground for unsubstantiated beliefs to take hold.

                                There is also a powerful emotional component to conspiracy theory beliefs, which helps explain why they can be so difficult to challenge. Believing in a widely discredited theory – and feeling part of a community of fellow believers – can help to satisfy some people’s need to feel special, according to research.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X