• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roflmao
    My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael W Richards View Post
      Leanne, I asked you this simple question before....why on earth would she sell a dirty used apron worth nothing when she has a new jacket on?
      How do you know it was dirty?????? It had one repair. If it was that bad why bother repairing it?
      Aprons were very much needed to poor people seeking work and could afford nothing but a used apron.

undefined

Comment

• Originally posted by Leanne View Post

How do you know it was dirty??????
        If it wasn't, it would have been just about the only clean item on her person. And, as I've pointed out umpteen times, there would have been nowhere for her to sell it at that time of the morning.
        Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam Flynn View Post

You just don't listen, do you? Don't like shouting, but for one last time:

THERE WAS NOWHERE OPEN FOR HER TO SELL HER CRAPPY APRON AT THAT TIME OF THE MORNING.

It's a ridiculous idea.
          You don't listen do you?
          SHE WAS WAITING FOR SOMEWHERE TO OPEN OR THE RAG TRADE TO START! SHE HAD TO SEW THE PATCH ON FIRST DIDN'T SHE?

She had all day to earn her bed and a feed that night.

Comment

• delete
            Last edited by Leanne; 07-19-2019, 08:09 AM.

Comment

• 1961: The Rag Trade (The Early Start) - YouTube

Comment

• Hi.
                This is a question of trying to answer questions that are of non importance, The simple matter is Eddowes was released , was accosted en-route to Mitre square, and led /encouraged to go into the darkness of the square and was brutally butchered , by the man known as Jack The Ripper, who was on the prowl that evening. All types of conspiracy theories can be fitted in , and may have have happened,but nothing positive can be assured.
                Regards Richard.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Sam Flynn;n716815]

If it wasn't, it would have been just about the only clean item on her person.[QUOTE]
                  SHE SOLD THAT TOO....HER PERSON!
                  Originally posted by Sam Flynn View Post
                  And, as I've pointed out umpteen times, there would have been nowhere for her to sell it at that time of the morning.
                  AS I'VE POINTED OUT UMPTEEN TIMES, SHE HAD TO WALK AROUND UNTIL SOMETHING OPENED!!!!!! Do you think she should have gone to Flower and Dean street to wait?

Comment

• another thread down the toilet : (
                    "Is all that we see or seem
                    but a dream within a dream?"

-Edgar Allan Poe

"...the man and the peaked cap he is said to have worn
                    quite tallies with the descriptions I got of him."

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

• Burns & Allen - Gracie Tells a Story - YouTube

Comment

• Originally posted by richardnunweek View Post
                        Hi.
                        This is a question of trying to answer questions that are of non importance, The simple matter is Eddowes was released , was accosted en-route to Mitre square, and led /encouraged to go into the darkness of the square and was brutally butchered , by the man known as Jack The Ripper, who was on the prowl that evening. All types of conspiracy theories can be fitted in , and may have have happened,but nothing positive can be assured.
                        Regards Richard.
                        Certain theories surrounding her could be put to an end making her case clearer, like her being butchered because she knew the identity of Jack the Ripper. She said she and John came back from hop picking to earn the reward, but does that prove she was right with her suspicions? I believe she was wrong and that's why she went into Mitre Square to service the wrong man. So many people would have thought they could claim the reward.

Comment

• Hi.
                          The only conspiracy theory I believe in , is its possible that on release from the police cells, she knew exactly what route she was taking , because she was followed by a plain clothes officer, with her knowledge, in an attempt to be a decoy,
                          If she was hoping to gain any financial reward, she may have been willing to cooperate with such an undertaking.
                          This fits in with the information we have about a man anxiously looking for a man , and a woman , near Orange place..
                          Could it be that this officer lost track of her as she neared Mitre square,?
                          It fits in with the police being very tight lipped over this murder [ more so then previous]
                          It also fits in with the statement. ''The only person who may have seen the killer , was the officer on duty near Mitre square, who identified the suspect when he was brought to the seaside home, ''.
                          Was this the officer that lost his prey., and possible had a breakdown because of it??
                          Regards Richard.

Comment

• Originally posted by richardnunweek View Post
                            Hi.
                            The only conspiracy theory I believe in , is its possible that on release from the police cells, she knew exactly what route she was taking , because she was followed by a plain clothes officer, with her knowledge, in an attempt to be a decoy,
                            If she was hoping to gain any financial reward, she may have been willing to cooperate with such an undertaking.
                            This fits in with the information we have about a man anxiously looking for a man , and a woman , near Orange place..
                            Could it be that this officer lost track of her as she neared Mitre square,?
                            It fits in with the police being very tight lipped over this murder [ more so then previous]
                            It also fits in with the statement. ''The only person who may have seen the killer , was the officer on duty near Mitre square, who identified the suspect when he was brought to the seaside home, ''.
                            Was this the officer that lost his prey., and possible had a breakdown because of it??
                            Regards Richard.
                            Where's your proof that someone was following her and she knew it?
                            She turned left because she didn't want to go back to John Kelly as she had spent what he gave her for lodgings on alcohol. And had to earn it back.

They may have told the policeman on that beat to make sure she didn't get drunk again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leanne View Post

Where's your proof that someone was following her and she knew it?
                              She turned left because she didn't want to go back to John Kelly as she had spent what he gave her for lodgings on alcohol. And had to earn it back.

They may have told the policeman on that beat to make sure she didn't get drunk again.
                              But even turning left it would have still taken her the same time for her to get back to Flower and dean St as it would have by her by turning right. So no inference can be drawn from her actions in leaving the police station.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post

But even turning left it would have still taken her the same time for her to get back to Flower and dean St as it would have by her by turning right. So no inference can be drawn from her actions in leaving the police station.

www.trevormarriott.co.uk
                                There is one important inference we can take by her choice at the door out of the station Trevor, its that she did not intend to head where John Kelly would be. Her ultimate destination aside, that alone is very interesting within the context of what witnesses described about her usual habits while with John. Its 1am after all, not 9pm.

Uncharacteristic behavior, (if the quiet couple stories we here are true), just prior to being murdered is significant. It has to be. What influenced that? I think it might just mean that Kate was on her own that last 24 hours, with people that she knew, people that were dangerous,.. and its because she sought money from them. John kept his own nose out of it, even at the expense of his own partner.
                                Michael Richards

Comment

Working...
                                X