No announcement yet.

E Petitions and Ripper Files and papers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ugh *Shudders*. I'd rather not imagine any scenario involving you and 'that'..

And you keep believing in the Cartel trolls.

Monty
    Last edited by Monty; 10-13-2011, 05:57 AM.
    Monty

https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...t/evilgrin.gif

Author of Capturing Jack the Ripper.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/1445621622

Comment

• Dear Old Boy

Originally posted by Simon Wood View Post
      Hi Stewart,
      Maybe one day before I get too old and cranky we'll share a pot of tea, and afterwards you can you take me on a conducted tour of your Aladdin's Cave. I'd enjoy that.
      Whilst I'm on, may I ask if amongst your souvenirs you happen to have the missing portion of the Sun story on Thomas Cutbush?
      Regards,
      Simon
      Simon, in my book you are 'a dear old boy' and if you are ever back in the 'old country' let me know. Which portion of the Sun story is missing? I'd have to check my files.
      SPE

Treat me gently I'm a newbie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Monty View Post
        Ugh *Shudders*. I'd rather not imagine any scenario involving you and 'that'..

And you keep believing in the Cartel trolls.

Monty
        Well I couldnt have described them better

Comment

• Is it...?

Originally posted by Stewart P Evans View Post
          Simon, in my book you are 'a dear old boy' and if you are ever back in the 'old country' let me know. Which portion of the Sun story is missing? I'd have to check my files.
          Is it this part?

Click image for larger version

Name:	febsunarticle7.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	113.7 KB
ID:	662972
          SPE

Comment

• Who...?

Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post
            Well I couldnt have described them better
            Who do you mean by 'them' Trevor?
            SPE

Comment

• Originally posted by Stewart P Evans View Post
              And where is your evidence Trevor?

Time to put up or shut up.

Monty
              Monty

https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...t/evilgrin.gif

Author of Capturing Jack the Ripper.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/1445621622

Comment

Nice try Stewart

Comment

• Amaze Me

FAO Stewart
                  I am sure it is just an oversight on your part having regard to the volume of messages going back and forth this morning.
                  But you dont seemed to have replied to #128 message. Perhaps you would be so kind as to reply as soon as you have a spare moment
                  What never ceases to amaze me is the fact that some people are abusive towards me, insult me, and generally criticise me, yet they still expect me to freely share all my information with them. There's nowt so strange as folk.
                  SPE

Comment

• Try?

Nice try Stewart
                    Nice try? What is that supposed to mean?
                    SPE

Comment

• Originally posted by Monty View Post
                      And where is your evidence Trevor?

Time to put up or shut up.

Monty
                      What evidence are you referring to, just like Stewart I have much important new material that has never been published before but I will be publishing it in due course for the benefit of the ripper community at a time that is suitable to me and not as a result of unwarranted demands made by others. .

Comment

• Altruistic

...I have much important new material that has never been published before but I will be publishing it in due course for the benefit of the ripper community at a time that is suitable to me and not as a result of unwarranted demands made by others. .
                        How altruistic of you Trevor. Not for your own gain or benefit then?
                        SPE

Comment

• Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post
                          What evidence are you referring to, just like Stewart I have much important new material that has never been published before but I will be publishing it in due course for the benefit of the ripper community at a time that is suitable to me and not as a result of unwarranted demands made by others. .
                          Damn. I nearly choked on my coffee reading that. How sanctimonious can one get!

Comment

What never ceases to amaze me is the fact that some people are abusive towards me, insult me, and generally criticise me, yet they still expect me to freely share all my information with them. There's nowt so strange as folk.
                            Stewart

I would have bet my house on you replying to my post in the way you did. You are becoming so predicatable.

If the reply is a reference to me so be it but I notice that another poster also asked you a question about the documents you posted. Are you tarring everyone with the same brush ?

If you dont want to answer questions about documents you post perhaps you would be best not posting them in the first place.

Comment

• Don't spoil your breakfast...

Originally posted by PaulB View Post
                              Damn. I nearly choked on my coffee reading that. How sanctimonious can one get!
                              Don't spoil your breakfast Paul, visit the boards after you have finished.
                              SPE

Comment

• Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post
                                Stewart

I would have bet my house on you replying to my post in the way you did. You are becoming so predicatable.

If the reply is a reference to me so be it but I notice that another poster also asked you a question about the documents you posted. Are you tarring everyone with the same brush ?

If you dont want to answer questions about documents you post perhaps you would be best not posting them in the first place.
                                Predicatable? Back to Monty's cat...?

Comment

Working...
                                X