X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't bet...

Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post
    Stewart
    I would have bet my house on you replying to my post in the way you did. You are becoming so predicatable.
    If the reply is a reference to me so be it but I notice that another poster also asked you a question about the documents you posted. Are you tarring everyone with the same brush ?
    If you dont want to answer questions about documents you post perhaps you would be best not posting them in the first place.
    Don't bet your house Trevor - you may lose it.

That other poster hasn't, as I recall, ever abused or insulted me.

I shan't post anymore documents then Trev.
    SPE

Treat me gently I'm a newbie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stewart P Evans View Post
      How altruistic of you Trevor. Not for your own gain or benefit then?
      Hmmmmmmmmm how many books and documentaries and films have you been involved in. Has all the royalties and fees gone to charity or The Stewart Evans Retirement fund.

Comment

• Anyway...

If you dont want to answer questions about documents you post perhaps you would be best not posting them in the first place.
        Anyway, I posted the documents, told you of the location (Kew), and I presumed that your own fantastic research would already have revealed them.
        SPE

Comment

• Suspect

Hmmmmmmmmm how many books and documentaries and films have you been involved in. Has all the royalties and fees gone to charity or The Stewart Evans Retirement fund.
          I suspect that you, like me, treat your personal financial affairs as private.
          SPE

Comment

• Originally posted by PaulB View Post
            Predicatable? Back to Monty's cat...?
            Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

• Not that it's any of your business...

Not that it's any of your business, but I've spent more on my hobby than I have made from it.
              SPE

Comment

• Documentaries

Hmmmmmmmmm how many books and documentaries and films have you been involved in. ...
                I've actually lost count of the documentaries and films I have been involved in or with. But I have written only six books.
                SPE

Comment

Anyway, I posted the documents, told you of the location (Kew), and I presumed that your own fantastic research would already have revealed them.
                  Well I am not as predictable as you

Comment

• No...

Well I am not as predictable as you
                    No, you certainly are, or appear to be, a complex character. But I think others may find you rather predictable.
                    SPE

Comment

No, you certainly are, or appear to be, a complex character. But I think others may find you rather predictable.
                      We are what we are. It wouldnt do for us all to be alike the world of ripperology would be dull and boring. Nothing like spreading a little happiness !

Comment

• Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post
                        We are what we are. It wouldnt do for us all to be alike the world of ripperology would be dull and boring. Nothing like spreading a little happiness !
                        for a moment there i could see everyone sat round a campfire,holding hands and singing "gingangoolygooly" !!

Comment

• Trevor as a boy scout

Originally posted by Jason View Post
                          for a moment there i could see everyone sat round a campfire,holding hands and singing "gingangoolygooly" !!
                          Leave 'goolies' out of this! And I simply cannot begin to imagine Trevor as a boy scout.
                          SPE

Comment

Leave 'goolies' out of this! And I simply cannot begin to imagine Trevor as a boy scout.
                            I have helped many a girl a girl guide out when they have been in need !

So if there are still any out there in need get in touch !

Form an orderly queue !

Comment

• Originally posted by PaulB View Post
                              First of all, as very clearly stated, it isn't my argument, it's one of the arguments put forward by the Metropolitan Police Service for refusing to open the material to the public, and it has been upheld by the FIA tribunal. If you don't agree, you can take it up with them, which is in effect what you are doing by signing the petition.

Nobody has said it isn't legal to sign a petition or that anyone shouldn't sign this petition. All that's been said is that the wording of this petition is factually inaccurate and too imprecise to make any impact whatsoever on the bureaucratic machine and that it is therefore possibly a lost opportunity.

Really? I don't see why. You are free to sign whatever you like and nobody. least of all me, is suggesting otherwise, but isn't it wise to understand what you are signing and why you are signing it?
                              Hello PaulB,

So now you are only insulting my intelligence. Well, thatīs all right then.

By the way, why are all you opponents to this petition making such a fuss. If it is rubbish as you say, surely it will all run out in the sand anyway?

Best wishes,
                              C4

Comment

• Originally posted by curious4 View Post
                                Hello PaulB,

So now you are only insulting my intelligence. Well, thatīs all right then.

By the way, why are all you opponents to this petition making such a fuss. If it is rubbish as you say, surely it will all run out in the sand anyway?

Best wishes,
                                C4
                                You seem determined to be argumentative. Where am I insulting your intelligence? I rather think the reverse is true and you are insulting mine. However, as I thought I had made clear, I am not making a 'fuss' about the petition, nor am I an opponent of it. I don't give a damn about the petition, but think the wording is too crass to come anywhere near achieving its hoped for purpose, whereas something more carefully thought out and worded might have had a chance. The petition is therefore a lost opportunity, which, as I am sure you'll agree, is to be regretted. Also, I doubt that Stewart or I would have contributed to this thread at all had Trevor Marriott not begun it with a provocative lie about us. We rather foolishly took the bait and replied to his nonsense, as he no doubt intended that we would.

Comment

Working...
                                X