X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Australia.

Last I bought a kilo that's 2.2 lb about $8 that's less than 4 quid
    G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Originally posted by GUT View Post
      Australia.

Hmmmm, Wombats reasonably prices black jelly beans...measured against every living thing that swims, crawls, slithers and flies trying to kill you.

Not quite a good enough trade-off just yet...
      “Sans arme, sans violence et sans haine”

Comment

Originally posted by Magpie View Post
        Hmmmm, Wombats reasonably prices black jelly beans...measured against every living thing that swims, crawls, slithers and flies trying to kill you.

Not quite a good enough trade-off just yet...
        But add Koalas Kookaburras and Kangaroos to the plus side and what happens.
        G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

I might visit for an Alpine Fault reunion, mind you
          “Sans arme, sans violence et sans haine”

Comment

Australia.

I can get black jelly beans here for $1.29 per pound!!!! on sale. but still I did buy 2 pounds for under $3... for training purpose...only 2 years till the olympics

Steadmund Brand--
            "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Comment

I still can't get over the yoyo.
              Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Steadmund Brand View Post
                I can get black jelly beans here for $1.29 per pound!!!! on sale. but still I did buy 2 pounds for under $3... for training purpose...only 2 years till the olympics

Steadmund Brand--
                At that price I'm moving to Buffalo.
                G U T

Comment

At that price I'm moving to Buffalo.
                  it's worth it!!, but I must warn you.. Summer is over.. almost SNOW TIME... not sure you Aussies could handle our winters (below 0 degrees F is not abnormal) .. then again if you do come here promise to leave the Vegemite at home!!!! YUCK

I will loan you my shawl if you get too cold.. just promise not to add any new stains too it buddy!!

Steadmund Brand--
                  "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Comment

Personally, I am wondering about the Jack The Ripper Lip Balm.

Comment

Originally posted by Penhalion View Post
                      Personally, I am wondering about the Jack The Ripper Lip Balm.
                      We have to remember that this book is not attempt to purely make money.
                      Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

Shawl gate is now getting boring,however we have a couple of new people posting in the diary threads which should be entertaining.

Comment

Y-Fronts authenticity?

Far be it from me, a mere layman and newcomer to these illustrious boards, to cast the first stone of doubt regarding the Y-Fronts, but I have some questions:

1 Has the Y-Front DNA testing been subjected to peer review?
                          2 Is it likely to be?
                          3 If so, when?
                          4 Were the samples taken from areas of semen staining?
                          5 Is there any truth in the rumour that a Gentlemen's Underwear Emporium/Bookstore/Confectioners/Toyshop/Badger Taming Establishment is to open shortly on the Thames Embankment? - we already know that a book is imminent!

During my exhaustive research (ie Google/Wikipaedia) I have discovered what I believe to be pertinent information, and I quote:

"Tight briefs have been blamed for negatively affecting semen analysis, since they may interfere with the cooling of the testes.[6] However, not all research has come to the same conclusion. A study in the October 1998 Journal of Urology, for example, concluded that underwear type is unlikely to have a significant effect on male fertility." (Wikipaedia)
                          "Briefs were first sold on January 19, 1935 by Coopers, Inc., in Chicago, Illinois." (Wikipaedia)
                          "In the UK, briefs were first sold in 1938." (Wikipaedia)

Can someone provide solid evidence to convince me before I jump onto the Anti-Y-Front bandwagon?

Comment

G'day aj

1 Has the Y-Front DNA testing been subjected to peer review?
                            Of course. Pinky asked me to have a sniff and see what I thought. And I'm hs peer [or is that queer I keep getting mixed up]

2 Is it likely to be?
                            3 If so, when?
                            Not applicable. Already done.

4 Were the samples taken from areas of semen staining?
                            Yes I sniffed the right spot.

5 Is there any truth in the rumour that a Gentlemen's Underwear Emporium/Bookstore/Confectioners/Toyshop/Badger Taming Establishment is to open shortly on the Thames Embankment? - we already know that a book is imminent!
                            Only if there's a quid in it.
                            G U T

Comment

Ahhhhh......that's allright then - as I hadn't read about it in the gutter press, I was beginning to think it might not be true after all!

Comment

The debate still rages!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X