The Best Ever Trump Put-Down?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by caz View Post

Or who would end up with the sorest bottom...
    I enjoy the company of women. However, the chance to meet our great President would be an honor. I was at a golf tournament and I was standing five feet away from Donald Trump and his lovely wife. What a beautiful couple. I bet his beautiful wife is a wonderful lover. Did you see those tasteful nudes she did when she was a model? hubba hubba

Comment

Better make that a large suite for Celee, Donald and Melania.
      Never believe anything until it has been officially denied.

Comment

Originally posted by Simon Wood View Post
        Better make that a large suite for Celee, Donald and Melania.
        Melania Trump Breasts-Waist-Hips: 38-26-37 inches. Bra size: 34D Height: 5’ 11 Weight: 139 lbs Just saying. Maybe President Trump would be willing to just watch?

Comment

Bon chance. I doubt Trump could tear his eyes away from you performing with the Slovenian Slapper.
          Never believe anything until it has been officially denied.

Comment

Originally posted by Simon Wood View Post
            Bon chance. I doubt Trump could tear his eyes away from you performing with the Slovenian Slapper.
            Ok, I played along long enough.

Comment

Trump is a traitor he should be charged with deliberately failing his duty to protect American lives and second degree manslaughter knowing the disease could kill and not do anything about it.The number of deaths in the USA compared to other responsible professionally run countries is clear.the numbers do not lie.But Trump's main thing is to con,recently pressuring Georgia officials to change the no. of votes.But there is no point in arguing with Trumptards.They are like robots programmed to say nice things but the result/actions,which is the only thing that matters,it's a disaster.

ex.

https://blogs.ei.columbia.edu/2020/1...idable-deaths/

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020...-into-thin-air
              Last edited by Varqm; 01-06-2021, 09:02 AM.
              Clearly the first human laws (way older and already established) spawned organized religion's morality - from which it's writers only copied/stole,ex. you cannot kill,rob,steal (forced,it started civil society).
              M. Pacana

Comment

Gents, this is a family forum ( at least the pub talk section...)

Comment

Originally posted by celee View Post
                  You spend so much time trying to justify your hatred of President Trump. The people who lived in John Lewis' district agreed with the President A Baltimore news agency interviewed them and they said we live in filth. It is not racist for the President to point out that John Lewis had neglected the people who live in their district and forced them to live in slums. The President was criticizing the congressman, not the poor unfortunates that live in the rat-infested neighborhood. So many Democrat-run Cities are dangerous slums. The murder rate in Chicago is very high.

I knew you were going to comment on the Georgia phone call but I bet you did not listen to the whole audio tape? I did.

Why do the self-professed "progressives" always fall for the propaganda tactics of the bias media? You would think they would learn.

The Washington Post leaks 30 seconds of an hour-long phone call they claim the President demanded the Georgia Secretary of State help him steal the election and the Democrats have no curiosity concerning the other 59 minutes and 30 seconds of the conversation. You would think their beautiful minds would have figured out that the media uses sound bites to make the President look guilty.

The "progressives" are so eager to have their irrational hate for the President validated they just accept any negative story that feeds their fragile egos as fact. Well, of course, there is a transcript of the phone call. and the Washington Post actually released the full audiotape. The Washington Post knows that their audience is not going to waste the time listening to the entire hour-long conversation.

Well, I listened to the entire phone conversation, and The President was upset. He was ranting. He is trying to explain to the Georgia Secretary of State all the election fraud that has occurred in his State. However, at no time does he ask him to manufacture votes. The President told him he wants a fair accurate vote count

If you care to listen to the entire call. Transcript and audio: Trump call with Georgia Sec. of State Brad Raffensperger - The Washington Post
                  I can't think of anything worse to do than listing to an hour's recording of a ranting irrational conspiracy-infested lunatic.

you seem to hang your hat on hair-splitting semantics. He may or may NOT have used the word "manufacture" but fact is, he is not happy with the THREE counts and audits that have taken place there. A fourth, fifth or sixth recount will not change this, therefore he asked them to state the election was incorrect and to find 11,800 votes.

This is clear a anything. He urged the governor to commit election fraud.

And today it has become clear that 4 years after capturing the WH, the House and the Senate, the Trump admin has lost all three. Quite a feat.

Comment

Originally posted by Svensson View Post

I can't think of anything worse to do than listing to an hour's recording of a ranting irrational conspiracy-infested lunatic.

you seem to hang your hat on hair-splitting semantics. He may or may NOT have used the word "manufacture" but fact is, he is not happy with the THREE counts and audits that have taken place there. A fourth, fifth or sixth recount will not change this, therefore he asked them to state the election was incorrect and to find 11,800 votes.

This is clear a anything. He urged the governor to commit election fraud.

And today it has become clear that 4 years after capturing the WH, the House and the Senate, the Trump admin has lost all three. Quite a feat.
                    If you listen to the entire conversation it is obvious he did not ask anyone to manufacture evidence. If you are not willing to listen to the phone you should not comment on the conversation.

Comment

You're sticking your head in the sand.

"I wanna find 11,000 votes"

How do you find 11700 votes if all of them have already been counted 3 times with no material difference in the number?

How about "kick out 50,000 votes from county XYZ"?

Would this satisfy your statement of " not having asked them to manufacture votes"?

Either way, he was demanding election fraud.

Comment

MAGA-rage storms the Capitol in an orgy of right-wing lunacy egged on by Trump 's "we will not take it anymore " battle-cry.

25th Amendment, right now. Immediately before more damage is done to the country.
                        Last edited by Svensson; 01-06-2021, 08:18 PM.

Comment

MAGA-rage storms the Capitol in an orgy of right-wing lunacy egged on by Trump 's "we will not take it anymore " battle-cry.

25th Amendment, right now. Immediately before more damage is doe to the country.
                          Yeah I've been watching CNN reporting for a few hours, and it's turning into absolute mayhem.

All it takes for the triumph of evil is for good people to....................

Comment

Or another immediate impeachment. Either way, he can't be allowed to stay in power for another 2 weeks.

Comment

25th Amendment, right now. Immediately before more damage is doe to the country.
                              As I write, a news feed is showing Proud Boy neo-Nazis inside the Capitol Building, fighting hand-to-hand with Washington D.C. police officers. They are simply fools; Trump is the one that has incited them for weeks with his 'dog whistles.'

Note that the first person Trump attacked was VP Mike Pence, throwing him under the bus by calling him a 'coward.' Classic psychopathic/narcissistic rage. Invoke the 25th and ship Trump off to a padded cell at Walter Reed. Then clear the Capitol steps with fire hoses and tear gas. Prosecute these goons to the full extent of the law.

The public was warned back in 2016 how unhinged this guy really is in his private life. The evidence was overwhelming, but there were too many right-wing opportunists that enabled him, thinking they could control a narcissistic grifter for their own political purposes. The right-wing media is also complicit.

A disgusting display. Trump owns this.

Comment

I guess the kindest thing I can say right now is that these people have been radicalized by 4 years of constant and systematic lies.

Comment

Working...
                                X