Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jack the ripper , the truth , from the spirit world .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Simon Wood View Post
    Hi All,

Daily News, 8th October 1888—

“An extraordinary statement bearing upon the Whitechapel tragedies was made to the Cardiff [South Wales] police last night by a respectable looking elderly woman, who stated that she was a spiritualist, and in company with five other persons held a séance on Saturday night. They summoned the spirit of Elizabeth Stride, and after some delay the spirit came, and in answer to questions stated that her murderer was a middle aged man, whose name she mentioned, and who resided at a given number in Commercial road or street, Whitechapel, and who belonged to a gang of twelve.”

Evening News, 8th October 1888—

“Yesterday, a Bolton [Lancashire] spiritualist held a séance with the special object of discovering the Whitechapel murderer. The medium was successful, as the spirits revealed a vision of a man having the appearance of a farmer, but dressed like a navvy with a strap wound his waist and peculiar pockets. He had a dark moustache and scars behind his ears, besides other marks. He will commit one more murder and be caught red-handed.”

The spirit world was obviously having an off day.
    Ah but they were false spiritualists as opposed to genuine ones Simon

oh and by the way....

Pegasus.....let me introduce you to the chap that, through research, showed the Knight story to be drivel.

I bet you never considered consulting a medium back in ‘76 did you Simon?

You missed a trick there.
    Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

Ah but they were false spiritualists as opposed to genuine ones Simon

oh and by the way....

Pegasus.....let me introduce you to the chap that, through research, showed the Knight story to be drivel.

I bet you never considered consulting a medium back in ‘76 did you Simon?

You missed a trick there.
      You should not dismiss the possibility that Pegasus has a spirit contact who lies to him.

Comment

I don't really believe in an afterlife though I allow myself the 'luxury of doubt'. But the scenario spiritualists create of dead people hanging about in some heavenly callcentre for eternity, answering trivia questions posed by needy humans, is not one I can take seriously, nor want to participate in!

Comment

Originally posted by etenguy View Post

You should not dismiss the possibility that Pegasus has a spirit contact who lies to him.
          Didn’t think of that
          Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Originally posted by Cody75111 View Post
            I don't really believe in an afterlife though I allow myself the 'luxury of doubt'. But the scenario spiritualists create of dead people hanging about in some heavenly callcentre for eternity, answering trivia questions posed by needy humans, is not one I can take seriously, nor want to participate in!
            Houdini made part of his career out of exposing these frauds. After his mother died one of them even said that she’d contacted him with a message from beyond the grave. Unfortunately this charlatan didn’t do his/her homework and so didn’t know that Houdini’s mother didn’t speak English.
            Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Oh! I'm sure that "psychics" have a kind of in-built "google translate" to get round that problem.

Logic just doesn't apply......!

Comment

Originally posted by Ms Diddles View Post
                Oh! I'm sure that "psychics" have a kind of in-built "google translate" to get round that problem.

You’re probably right Ms D, I never considered that. Damn!

Of all the suspect theories to go for though he chooses the one that your average toddler could debunk without breaking into play time too much.
                Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Oh well! It's brought a nice bit of levity to the forum and provided a brief interlude from all the detailed analysis and diary related vitriol...

Comment

Houdini made part of his career out of exposing these frauds. After his mother died one of them even said that she’d contacted him with a message from beyond the grave. Unfortunately this charlatan didn’t do his/her homework and so didn’t know that Houdini’s mother didn’t speak English.
                    Wasn't that Arthur Conan Doyle's wife - I think that's what soured their friendship. He (Doyle) used the spiritual translator reason his wife could understand Houdini's mother.

Comment

Abberline became a Freemason on 4th December 1889.

Thats unfortunate isn’t it.
                      Wow! If that is true, doesn't it smell like payback for a cover-up to you?

Comment

I have owled Professor Trelawney at Hogwarts and await her definitive reply confirming the identity of JtR as soon as she has studied her tea leaves.
                        Why a four-year-old child could understand this report! Run out and find me a four-year-old child, I can't make head or tail of it.

Comment

Originally posted by APerno View Post

Wow! If that is true, doesn't it smell like payback for a cover-up to you?
                          Several weeks after Lord Henry Arthur George Somerset,the Prince of Wales' equerry and Major in the Royal House Guards , escaped any charges over the Cleveland Street scandal courtesy of an unmarried Henry Matthews,1st Viscount Llandaff who was the Home Secretary and ,no doubt, Abberline who had been given the case ..... rather like previously been given Jack the Ripper's case.
                          Last edited by DJA; 09-19-2019, 01:47 AM.
                          My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

Originally posted by Ms Diddles View Post

Psychics recieve direct communication from god and the angels .that's how we find truth

Comment

Didn’t think of that
                              As a medium i have had many lies from the spirit world but those lies were necessary and helped pay off karma

In the end over many years i found the truth and eddy was the ripper , james maybrick was the second ripper

Comment

Originally posted by etenguy View Post

Stephen knights spirit is with me as I write these words, he stands here with prince eddy and eddy has confirmed he was the ripper knight inspired me.beciase i through my spiritual learnings learnt to listen to my intuition
                                I have learnt that intuition is the voice of God and the angels Clarifying truth where our five senses cannot see through the solar plexus chakra of the soul

​​​ have you ever heard of the expression that feeling I had a gut feeling something wasn't right with such and such a person.

they call it a gut feeling because in the stomach area of the body parallel to it is the solar plexus chakra it is a hey energy centre in the soul which we cannot see with our physical eyes and it is where we get the feelings of intuition from..

as psychics we can know things about people without knowing them we can listen to her in a guide in a feelings that warn us Against people we know we can't trust them even if we just met them that is god telling us about that person God has become our eyes and ears were five senses cannot see

Comment

Working...
                                X