Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jack the ripper , the truth , from the spirit world .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ross Ryan I Am Pegasus 1974 - YouTube
    My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

Originally posted by Ms Diddles View Post
      I had hoped that my first ever post on this website would be insightful and thought provoking, but all I can say in response to this is Wow!!!!

I was hoping to participate in some of the interesting and informed debates on here,but obviously that's redundant now since Pegasus has kindly cleared things up for us all!

Case closed then!
      Welcome to the Forum Ms Diddles.

As long as your real and not a Poltergeist.

Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Ha! Thanks for the welcome, Herlock.

That's much appreciated!

I've been haunting the forum for a wee while now mustering up the courage to dip a toe in the water and actually post.

The sheer wealth of knowledge and meticulous attention to detail on these pages is genuinely quite intimidating to a newbie, so when I spotted a nonsense thread about psychics and the ghost of Prince Eddy, I thought it was a good place to sneak in!

Comment

Great song from a nice bloke.
          G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

I had hoped that my first ever post on this website would be insightful and thought provoking, but all I can say in response to this is Wow!!!!

I was hoping to participate in some of the interesting and informed debates on here,but obviously that's redundant now since Pegasus has kindly cleared things up for us all!

Case closed then!
            Feel free to hang around, the case may be closed but so many "issues" here are open.
            We all float down here.

Comment

Ha! Thanks for the welcome, Herlock.

That's much appreciated!

I've been haunting the forum for a wee while now mustering up the courage to dip a toe in the water and actually post.

The sheer wealth of knowledge and meticulous attention to detail on these pages is genuinely quite intimidating to a newbie, so when I spotted a nonsense thread about psychics and the ghost of Prince Eddy, I thought it was a good place to sneak in!
              In other words....nerdiness

it comes with the years. There are posters on here that could tell you Fred Abberline’s inside leg measurement.
              Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

In other words....nerdiness

it comes with the years. There are posters on here that could tell you Fred Abberline’s inside leg measurement.
                which leg?

Comment

Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post

which leg?
                  I am tempted to respond with "the middle one" but that would be inappropriate!

Woops there I said it.

Comment

Would Young Mr Grace still have the info?

Comment

Originally posted by DJA View Post
                      So,Queen Victoria was the Head of the Masonic Lodge in London ...... that's one Masonic secret even the Freemasons don't know
                      She was indeed. She dressed in rough working man attire and was known as "Billy the Boozer." That's where the term Victoria's Secret comes from.

c.d.

Comment

Welcome to the boards, Pegasus. I have to say in all honesty I am a bit skeptical but I have to admit it was way more interesting than all the Diary nonsense and seemingly endless Lechmere discussions.

Keep 'em coming.

c.d.

Comment

Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post
                          CHARLATAN ALERT
                          What makes you say that, Herlock?

c.d.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert View Post
                            Would Young Mr Grace still have the info?
                            Somewhere I hear a deep, manly voice saying "men's wear."

c.d.

Comment

first ghosthunter now pegasus? and halloween is still over a month away!!

Comment

I am having the worst case of deja vu. Has there been another psychic Pegasus through here?
                                The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

Working...
                                X