Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jack the ripper , the truth , from the spirit world .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by c.d. View Post

What makes you say that, Herlock?

c.d.
    Just a stab in the dark c.d.
    Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
      first ghosthunter now pegasus? and halloween is still over a month away!!
      I wonder what kind of spirit guide would have pointed someone in the direction of this Forum
      Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Probably Marty Hopkirk - Geoff Randall's in trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

I wonder what kind of spirit guide would have pointed someone in the direction of this Forum
          Joe Gilmore - Wikipedia
          My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

I managed to contact Stephen Knight using my (t)rusty Ouija board. He insists that his explanation is the correct one.
            Why a four-year-old child could understand this report! Run out and find me a four-year-old child, I can't make head or tail of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Enigma View Post
              I managed to contact Stephen Knight using my (t)rusty Ouija board. He insists that his explanation is the correct one.
              I tried to contact Steven Knight with my rusty ouija board, but got Stephen King by mistake. He said he was still very much alive and told me to piss off.
              Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

Originally posted by Sam Flynn View Post

I tried to contact Steven Knight with my rusty ouija board, but got Stephen King by mistake. He said he was still very much alive and told me to piss off.
                I stumbled upon Gabriel Knight and he's still waiting for Jane Jensen to pull out that 4th installment.

"Say goodnight, Gracie!"

Comment

A work colleague went to see a spiritualist recently.
                  Some contact was made with the other side and a departed individual was identified by the spiritualist suggesting a name beginning with the letter B.
                  Once confirmation of the deceased’s full name was given by my colleague, the departed spirit who had so much trouble giving all the letters of his first name suddenly became fluent when explaining to my colleague how she will soon need her washing machine fixed.

Personally I would have hoped for something slightly more celestial.

Comment

Originally posted by Errata View Post
                    I am having the worst case of deja vu. Has there been another psychic Pegasus through here?
                    I knew you were going to say that....

Uri Gellar
                    We are suffering from a plethora of surmise, conjecture and hypothesis. - Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure Of Silver Blaze

Comment

Maybe Pegasus is able to contact Mike Barrett and get the truth from him about the Diary. Although, on reflection.....

Graham
                      We are suffering from a plethora of surmise, conjecture and hypothesis. - Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure Of Silver Blaze

Comment

Im not sure how this psychic thing works, do you get approached by the "spirits" or do you have to summon them?
                        Michael Richards

Comment

Of course when you refer to your so called alibies that eddie was elsewhere , you have concrete evidence

Comment

Iiu
                            Originally posted by Enigma View Post
                            I have spoken to the Spirit of Stephen Knight his spirit comes with a purple light and and we both know the truth my story is the same as his he was only out by a couple of things one of which he said there were 3 people doing the killings there was only two 2 and he knows that now being in the spirit side of life they get to See more

as Stephen knight said all of the girls knew each other 2 if which lived in the same house .they all drank together and worked the streets together .so it was a black-mail plot
                            Last edited by Pegasus; 09-18-2019, 12:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                              Of course when you refer to your so called alibies that eddie was elsewhere , you have concrete evidence
                              Its Alibi's not Alibies, and see post 10.
                              Michael Richards

Comment

Originally posted by Michael W Richards View Post
                                Im not sure how this psychic thing works, do you get approached by the "spirits" or do you have to summon them?

To be honest , they came to me , jack the ripper has been in my mind since child hood and when became open to seeing spirits and hearing them prince eddy made himself known to me , and over many years I learnt the truth to the ripper killings .

Comment

Working...
                                X