Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jack the ripper , the truth , from the spirit world .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jack the ripper , the truth , from the spirit world .

Paychic talks with ,Jack the ripper .

I have been a psychic , for around 13 years , I developed my spiritual gifts after joining a paychic development circle at hastings spiritualist church east sussex .

Over time, my gifts expanded and I was able recieve spiritual truths from the spirit world and pass that information onto other people , which they clarified .

I learnt to see spirits , hear spirits and feel spirit energies .

It was empowering to be able to recieve information from a non physical entity and have that information clarified by a the recipient of the message .

One day jack the ripper , became known to me , i saw his spirit and felt his energy . Jack the ripper has been in my mind on and off since childhood so when he did come into my life ,in spirit form ,I felt it was part destiny .
    Jack the ripper became known to me as prince albert victor.

Eddie as I came to call him., Told me the story over time, over many years every now and then I recieved a truthful part of the story which felt right and was clarified through my intuition
    intuition as I have come to understand it through my spiritual studies is the voice of God and the angels Clarifying truth where my 5 Senses Fail to prove anything. Intuition is a link to God.

this is the true story of Jack the Ripper

prince Eddy was having sex with prostitutes in Whitechapel but to avoid any embarrassment to the Royal Family Eddie dressed up in disguises as he frequented the streets of Whitechapel.

Eddie had sex with a woman called Annie Crook and and he became a frequent visitor to any Cook she knew he was in Disguise he said so that his wife does not find out.
    but it was to hide the fact that he was a prince.

one day edit old Annie Cook that he had feelings for her and she responded with a similar response prince Eddy then revealed himself to her asking her not to tell anybody

so they started a secret relationship and got married in secret. One day Eddie saw any kissing another man outside The Ten Bells pub and it's shocked him., So eddy searched for an answer by going to the ten bells in disguise and spying on annie.

Eddy saw annie with 5 other woman those woman her friends were

Eddows
    Nichols
    Stride
    Chapman
    Kelly , the 5 canocial victims.

Eddie over heard annie ask them to come.in on a plot to black mail her wealthy husband , but never said who he was .

The girls agreed , and eddy told queen victoria , who was at the time the head of the masonic lodge in London .
    Queen victoria held a meeting at the lodge with her closest masons , which were .

Sir Robert Anderson
    Sir charles warren
    Chief inspecter aberline
    And lord salisbury

She said she wanted the girls killed , and they wer told of the black mail plot ,and the Masons agreed that the girls deserved to die for blackmailing people .

​​​​​​Eddy was.told it was his mess , so he had to kill them.
    all of the masons were paid over 1000 pounds stolen from.the tax payer .

Eddy killed all of the girls whilst dressed as a police man , the uniform was given to Prince Eddy by chief inspector Abilene.

the police uniform was used to gain trust in his victims as he stalked them.

when Catherine eddowes was killed Eddie wrote the writing on the wall the Jews are the men that will not be blamed for nothing that writing was in reference to the Masons.

chief inspector Warren had the writing taken off the wall to protect prince Eddy and the Masons and Royals because he knew intuitively it was done by the Killer and in- direct reference to the Masons.

chief inspector Warren also used the excuse that local Jews would be offended by the writing that just so happen to coincide with the reference to the Juwes the Masons

the police argued with Warren that's the writing should be photographed and he denied them due to sensitivities in a Jewish area it was just an excuse the wall should have been covered until a photographer came and evidence taken.

after the last killing prince Eddy became emotionally sick Scott Freeman due to the killings he had performed it's affected him emotionally and he was sick after every killing.

prince Eddy was not a natural serial killer although his Deeds were barbaric and cruel he only kill to silence which is why the Killing stopped after Mary Kelly because he had silenced the Threat.

it was many years after the last killing that print said he died so he had plenty of time to Kill more and he never.

prince Eddy went to see Dr gull he knew he could confess to Dr gull about the killings because Dr gull was also a mason and that he took illegal monies from the tax payer .
    Dr Gull went to see queen victoria , and told her what she said she went quiet for a while and he realised something was suspicious.

Queen Victoria said yes I know he killed the girls then she gave him a large wad of money she told Dr gull, that he is to keep quiet about the killings and said that the girls tried to blackmail the royal family she said if you say anything I will take you down with us for stealing taxpayers money.

so Dr gull was sworn to secrecy , he was not a part of the plan to kill the girls and was not asked to be .

Eddie visited any cook with some.friends of his , and Eddie told annie Crook that he and the police and the government that he killed the girls and over heard her conversation in the ten bells .

Eddy gave annie over 1000 pounds for her silence , and said she would be tortured and killed if she went to the police , and that the police were involved .

Annie took the truth to her grave .

Eddy died of syphilis and he also took the truth to his grave however the girls will waiting for him in the spirit world and and they repaid the karma and the spirits attacked Eddie spirit and also Queen Victoria and the other rules that were involved in the plot and the police

none of the royal family no Eddie or the police escaped Justice they all got battered in hell and all of them are still earthbound which means they haven't earned their right to go back to Heaven.

once they have paid their debt for killing those girls and for all other since they committed including stealing the taxpayers money then they will go to the light .

the victims and Prince Eddy and other royals have been in my life in visitation on and off to help tell me the truth full story which will be coming out in film at some stage in the future.

CHARLATAN ALERT
    Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Hi.
      All my years of Ripper interest, finally the truth is out.
      Regards Richard.

Comment

Originally posted by richardnunweek View Post
        Hi.
        All my years of Ripper interest, finally the truth is out.
        Regards Richard.

That said, I’m sad to say that my hero Conan Doyle would probably have fallen for it.
        Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

after the last killing prince Eddy became emotionally sick Scott Freeman due to the killings he had performed it's affected him emotionally and he was sick after every killing.
          Scott Freeman?
          Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

So,Queen Victoria was the Head of the Masonic Lodge in London ...... that's one Masonic secret even the Freemasons don't know
            My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

Originally posted by DJA View Post
              So,Queen Victoria was the Head of the Masonic Lodge in London ...... that's one Masonic secret even the Freemasons don't know
              Yup it’s a new one on me Dave. And the rest of the human race apparently. Then again they’re secretive buggers. She might have joined without them knowing.
              Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

. Eddy gave annie over 1000 pounds for her silence
                So she was given the spending equivalent of £114,000 by Eddie (and Victoria wouldn’t have noticed that he was getting through huge sums of money of course because she took a carefree attitude towards her family)and yet she died in Fulham Workhouse in 1920. Must have been the vast expense of living in the East End and other workhouses.
                Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

The girls agreed , and eddy told queen victoria , who was at the time the head of the masonic lodge in London .
                  Queen victoria held a meeting at the lodge with her closest masons , which were .

Sir Robert Anderson
                  Sir charles warren
                  Chief inspecter aberline
                  And lord salisbury
                  Abberline became a Freemason on 4th December 1889.

Thats unfortunate isn’t it.
                  Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

From Court Circulars Eddie was

From 29th August to 7th September he was staying with Viscount Downe in Yorkshire. Loads of witnesses of course. This eliminates Nichols.

From the 7th to 10th Sept he was at the Cavalry Barracks in York. Loads of witnesses of course. This eliminates Chapman.

From the 27th to 30th September he was with the Queen in Abergeldie in Scotland. She recorded in her journal that she had lunch with him on the 30th. Loads of witnesses of course. This eliminates the Double Event.

From 2nd-12th November he was in Sandringham after returning from New York on the 1st. Loads of witnesses of course. This eliminates Kelly.

Looks like our spirit guide is a bit....well, crap
                    Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

I think Pegasus has flown away.
                      Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                        Paychic talks with ,Jack the ripper .

I have been a psychic , for around 13 years , I developed my spiritual gifts after joining a paychic development circle at hastings spiritualist church east sussex .

Over time, my gifts expanded and I was able recieve spiritual truths from the spirit world and pass that information onto other people , which they clarified .

I learnt to see spirits , hear spirits and feel spirit energies .

It was empowering to be able to recieve information from a non physical entity and have that information clarified by a the recipient of the message .

One day jack the ripper , became known to me , i saw his spirit and felt his energy . Jack the ripper has been in my mind on and off since childhood so when he did come into my life ,in spirit form ,I felt it was part destiny .
                        Jack the ripper became known to me as prince albert victor.

Eddie as I came to call him., Told me the story over time, over many years every now and then I recieved a truthful part of the story which felt right and was clarified through my intuition
                        intuition as I have come to understand it through my spiritual studies is the voice of God and the angels Clarifying truth where my 5 Senses Fail to prove anything. Intuition is a link to God.

this is the true story of Jack the Ripper

prince Eddy was having sex with prostitutes in Whitechapel but to avoid any embarrassment to the Royal Family Eddie dressed up in disguises as he frequented the streets of Whitechapel.

Eddie had sex with a woman called Annie Crook and and he became a frequent visitor to any Cook she knew he was in Disguise he said so that his wife does not find out.
                        but it was to hide the fact that he was a prince.

one day edit old Annie Cook that he had feelings for her and she responded with a similar response prince Eddy then revealed himself to her asking her not to tell anybody

so they started a secret relationship and got married in secret. One day Eddie saw any kissing another man outside The Ten Bells pub and it's shocked him., So eddy searched for an answer by going to the ten bells in disguise and spying on annie.

Eddy saw annie with 5 other woman those woman her friends were

Eddows
                        Nichols
                        Stride
                        Chapman
                        Kelly , the 5 canocial victims.

Eddie over heard annie ask them to come.in on a plot to black mail her wealthy husband , but never said who he was .

Sir Robert Anderson
                        Sir charles warren
                        Chief inspecter aberline
                        And lord salisbury

She said she wanted the girls killed , and they wer told of the black mail plot ,and the Masons agreed that the girls deserved to die for blackmailing people .

all of the masons were paid over 1000 pounds stolen from.the tax payer .

Eddy killed all of the girls whilst dressed as a police man , the uniform was given to Prince Eddy by chief inspector Abilene.

the police uniform was used to gain trust in his victims as he stalked them.

when Catherine eddowes was killed Eddie wrote the writing on the wall the Jews are the men that will not be blamed for nothing that writing was in reference to the Masons.

chief inspector Warren had the writing taken off the wall to protect prince Eddy and the Masons and Royals because he knew intuitively it was done by the Killer and in- direct reference to the Masons.

chief inspector Warren also used the excuse that local Jews would be offended by the writing that just so happen to coincide with the reference to the Juwes the Masons

the police argued with Warren that's the writing should be photographed and he denied them due to sensitivities in a Jewish area it was just an excuse the wall should have been covered until a photographer came and evidence taken.

prince Eddy was not a natural serial killer although his Deeds were barbaric and cruel he only kill to silence which is why the Killing stopped after Mary Kelly because he had silenced the Threat.

it was many years after the last killing that print said he died so he had plenty of time to Kill more and he never.

prince Eddy went to see Dr gull he knew he could confess to Dr gull about the killings because Dr gull was also a mason and that he took illegal monies from the tax payer .
                        Dr Gull went to see queen victoria , and told her what she said she went quiet for a while and he realised something was suspicious.

Queen Victoria said yes I know he killed the girls then she gave him a large wad of money she told Dr gull, that he is to keep quiet about the killings and said that the girls tried to blackmail the royal family she said if you say anything I will take you down with us for stealing taxpayers money.

so Dr gull was sworn to secrecy , he was not a part of the plan to kill the girls and was not asked to be .

Eddie visited any cook with some.friends of his , and Eddie told annie Crook that he and the police and the government that he killed the girls and over heard her conversation in the ten bells .

Eddy gave annie over 1000 pounds for her silence , and said she would be tortured and killed if she went to the police , and that the police were involved .

Annie took the truth to her grave .

Eddy died of syphilis and he also took the truth to his grave however the girls will waiting for him in the spirit world and and they repaid the karma and the spirits attacked Eddie spirit and also Queen Victoria and the other rules that were involved in the plot and the police

none of the royal family no Eddie or the police escaped Justice they all got battered in hell and all of them are still earthbound which means they haven't earned their right to go back to Heaven.

once they have paid their debt for killing those girls and for all other since they committed including stealing the taxpayers money then they will go to the light .

the victims and Prince Eddy and other royals have been in my life in visitation on and off to help tell me the truth full story which will be coming out in film at some stage in the future.

Have you thought about seeing a doctor ?

The Baron

Comment

I believe that in the afterlife, freemasons give secret signals by turning each other's haloes 90 degrees clockwise. One of them tried to do it with Victoria's crown and she was not amused.

Comment

ST PETER : Did you see a man and a woman go through here?

Comment

I had hoped that my first ever post on this website would be insightful and thought provoking, but all I can say in response to this is Wow!!!!

I was hoping to participate in some of the interesting and informed debates on here,but obviously that's redundant now since Pegasus has kindly cleared things up for us all!

Case closed then!

Comment

Working...
                              X