Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jack the ripper , the truth , from the spirit world .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Graham View Post
    Maybe Pegasus is able to contact Mike Barrett and get the truth from him about the Diary. Although, on reflection.....

Graham
    I can answer that question 2 there was two rippers

James maybrick was the second Ripper prince Eddy killed the five conocial victims . And James maybrick killed others .

James.maybrick.also wrote the diary that was found and he also killed abroad James.maybrick.has spoken to me and told me he killed

James.maybrick killed over 100 woman and men mostly abroad when on business .

Comment

Originally posted by Enigma View Post
      I managed to contact Stephen Knight using my (t)rusty Ouija board. He insists that his explanation is the correct one.
      Steven Knight was very close he was only out by a couple of things there was a blackmail plot he said though that three people were involved in the killings but they were only to Prince Albert Victor and John Netley

Comment

Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

Just a stab in the dark c.d.
        There was actually two Ripper's the other one was James maybrick and his diary is the one that Ripperologists have

watch most haunted London dungeons part 2 Derek Acorah is in the dungeons around a model of a ripper victim and he explains that there was two rivers I knew this as well and Derek Acorah confirmed that

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post

James maybrick was the second Ripper prince Eddy killed the five conocial victims . And James maybrick killed others .

James.maybrick.also wrote the diary that was found and he also killed abroad James.maybrick.has spoken to me and told me he killed

Weak bait, mate.

Comment

Maybe you ought to ask your spirit guide for an ability to write better English and how to punctuate....whilst he/she is at it, maybe he/she can explain precisely what 'canocial' means. Apart from that, I'm with you all the way.....

Graham
            We are suffering from a plethora of surmise, conjecture and hypothesis. - Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure Of Silver Blaze

Comment

Of course when you refer to your so called alibies that eddie was elsewhere , you have concrete evidence
              Yes you do. He would have been seen by 100’s of people. Servants, guests, soldiers at the barracks. So yes, it’s about as concrete as it gets.
              Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Iiu

I have spoken to the Spirit of Stephen Knight his spirit comes with a purple light and and we both know the truth my story is the same as his he was only out by a couple of things one of which he said there were 3 people doing the killings there was only two 2 and he knows that now being in the spirit side of life they get to See more

as Stephen knight said all of the girls knew each other 2 if which lived in the same house .they all drank together and worked the streets together .so it was a black-mail plot
                Drivel.

This is a an obvious lie. Spiritualism is an utter con perpetrated by frauds to fleece the gullible. Knight was out in a lot more than 2 ways.
                Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

To be honest , they came to me , jack the ripper has been in my mind since child hood and when became open to seeing spirits and hearing them prince eddy made himself known to me , and over many years I learnt the truth to the ripper killings .
                  No you didn’t. You are making this up.
                  Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Utter drivel without a shred of evidence to back it up. The diary is widely regarded as a forgery. Maybrick did visit America but I’m unsure how many times. Certainly not even approaching enough times to kill 100 women.

Name the woman and provide evidence that Maybrick was in the location at the time.

Evidence. Evidence. Evidence.

You have none but a pack of lies.
                    Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Steven Knight was very close he was only out by a couple of things there was a blackmail plot he said though that three people were involved in the killings but they were only to Prince Albert Victor and John Netley
                      The place where Knight said that Annie lived did not exist in 1888.

Annie Crook was not a Catholic.

knight said that Annie Crook And Annie Cook were one and the same to try and place her where he said that she lived but it has been proven that they were two different people.

Sickert’s Cleveland Street studio did not exist.

The hospital that Knight claimed that Annie was taken for her operation did not exist.

The story that Knight used to ‘prove’ that Newley tried to kill Alice Margaret has been shown to have been about a totally unconnected girl.

The Knight story was thoroughly rebutted and discredited in the 1970’s by researcher Simon Wood (who actually still posts on this Forum.)

You have selected the worst theory possible for your con Pegasus. Thoroughly disproven.
                      Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Don't stop him now, HS - he's a damn sight more entertaining than at least a couple of the bores over on the Diary pages!

Graham
                        We are suffering from a plethora of surmise, conjecture and hypothesis. - Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure Of Silver Blaze

Comment

Now you've put an end to this Ripper business, can you get in touch with Julia Wallace and sort that mystery out too?

Comment

Hi All,

Daily News, 8th October 1888—

“An extraordinary statement bearing upon the Whitechapel tragedies was made to the Cardiff [South Wales] police last night by a respectable looking elderly woman, who stated that she was a spiritualist, and in company with five other persons held a séance on Saturday night. They summoned the spirit of Elizabeth Stride, and after some delay the spirit came, and in answer to questions stated that her murderer was a middle aged man, whose name she mentioned, and who resided at a given number in Commercial road or street, Whitechapel, and who belonged to a gang of twelve.”

Evening News, 8th October 1888—

“Yesterday, a Bolton [Lancashire] spiritualist held a séance with the special object of discovering the Whitechapel murderer. The medium was successful, as the spirits revealed a vision of a man having the appearance of a farmer, but dressed like a navvy with a strap wound his waist and peculiar pockets. He had a dark moustache and scars behind his ears, besides other marks. He will commit one more murder and be caught red-handed.”

The spirit world was obviously having an off day.
                            Never believe anything until it has been officially denied.

Comment

Originally posted by Graham View Post
                              Don't stop him now, HS - he's a damn sight more entertaining than at least a couple of the bores over on the Diary pages!

Graham
                              Sorry Graham
                              Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Originally posted by Joshua Rogan View Post
                                Now you've put an end to this Ripper business, can you get in touch with Julia Wallace and sort that mystery out too?
                                Now this is a good point

Ive spent two years arguing for Wallace as the likeliest murderer so I hope that he doesn’t show that I was wrong.
                                Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Working...
                                X