Madeleine McCann

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post

madeline had something very unique about the coloring of her eyes. cant tell from the photo if this girl has the same thing.
    She doesn't seem like she is Madeleine from the photo but the photo isn't great in terms of clarity.

Comment

• “We have a lot of evidence right now that shows Julia was definitely trafficked to Poland from another country by an international sex trafficking group.”

21-year-old Polish woman is claiming on social media she may be the missing toddler Madeleine McCann. McCann's parents have agreed to submit DNA testing for comparsion, but Polish family has declined so far, insisting she is their relative.

A strange development, indeed. Some web sleuths have also suggested this woman could be a Swiss girl who disappeared in 2011.
      Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
      ---------------
      Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
      ---------------

Comment

• Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post

madeline had something very unique about the coloring of her eyes. cant tell from the photo if this girl has the same thing.
        The Polish woman claims she has the same distinctive coloring of her eyes as Madeleine, as well as a beauty mark.
        Photos comparing Madeleine as a toddler and the social-media claimant as a child do seem similar, but... ( shrug) Who knows?!
        Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
        ---------------
        Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
        ---------------

Comment

• Her coloboma is not in exactly the same position as Madeleine's was, her lips are much fuller, and she looks central or eastern European rather than British.

Comment

• 'Police officers are to search Barragem do Arade reservoir near the town of Silves in the Algarve, according to German media, about 25 miles (40km) from Praia da Luz where Madeleine disappeared aged three from her family’s holiday apartment on 3 May 2007.

The search is to be conducted by Portuguese officers at the behest of German authorities. The public prosecutor’s office in Braunschweig is investigating a convicted paedophile, Christian Brückner, 45.'

There have been so many false dawns but for the families sake I hope this long shot might bring closure for them. Incidentially I have been looking at the case again and can't help feeling there is a connection between the disappearance of Joanna Cipriano and Madeleine McCann. I wonder is it at all likely that a paedophile was operating in the wider Algarve area and abducted both girls who gave since never been found. There seems to be a real lack of information on the Cipriano case but surely a disappearance of an 8 year old girl a few years previous to Madeleine McCann and within 10 miles of each other must be worthy of serious investigation for some sort of link?

Comment

• closure for the mccans?!? tje only thing they deserve at the very least is a charge of child neglect and endangerment.

Comment

• Let us not forget that the McCanns were completely cleared by the Portuguese authorities of any wrongdoing.

Comment

• so what. the mcanns are total losers and are either directly or indirectly responsible for their childs disapearance. ef them. i worry about the child and the horror she must have gone through.

nice to see the true colors of the last two posters who dont even mention sympathy for the poor child, just about her shitty parents.
                  Last edited by Abby Normal; 05-22-2023, 10:24 PM.

Comment

• Attacking the child's parents is a strange way of showing sympathy for her.

If you want to show sympathy for her by attacking someone, I suggest that her abductor would make a more appropriate target.

Comment

• Originally posted by PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR 1 View Post
                      Attacking the child's parents is a strange way of showing sympathy for her.

If you want to show sympathy for her by attacking someone, I suggest that her abductor would make a more appropriate target.
                      this is why people on here get sick of you.and why i wont be responding to any more of your ad nauseum of posts. your way of seeing the world is so self centered and bizarre. you start every debate with a position that what you believe is stone cold fact.

first of all her parents are the reason and at fault she is missing, so yes they deserve to be attacked.
                      secondly its not a fact at all that she had an abductor, many people, and for good reason, think her parents did it.
                      Thirdly, why dont you show a modicum of humanity and show some sympathy for the poor child.

good riddance.

Comment

• The last post must be one of the most bizarre ones I have ever read.

My way of seeing the world is so self centered and bizarre because I defended Madeleine McCann's parents and suggested that anger be directed at her abductor rather than at her parents!

The British, German, and Portuguese police all share my view.

Does that make them self-centered?

Does that make their view of the world bizarre?

'first of all her parents are the reason and at fault she is missing, so yes they deserve to be attacked.'

They do not deserve to be attacked any more than Madeleine deserved to be wrenched from them.

'many people, and for good reason, think her parents did it.'

The British, German and Portuguese police do not think Madeleine's parents did anything - except make a mistake.

'this is why people on here get sick of you... why dont you show a modicum of humanity...'

That is obviously a personal attack.

I am curious to know how many people on here actually share your views.

If you are right about them, they should be queuing up to throw muck at me on this very thread.

Somehow, I don't think that is going to happen.

Comment

• The Supremes - The Happening - YouTube
                          My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

• Madeleine McCann to her mother on the morning before she disapeared: Mommy why didnt you come last night when we cried.

And what was the response? to go out again that night leaving her and her twin infant siblings alone and unattended to go get hammered with her friends and leaving the door unlocked. of a ground floor apartment with easy access to the road and a pool. in a foreign country.

Wasnt she worried about her child being scared because she was left alone again?
                            or what could happen to tje twin infants left unattended?
                            or that Maddy might have woken up again alone at night and wandered outside looking for her parents and possibly falling in the pool or into the road or somewhere outside?
                            or that someone might kidnap them?

What heartless self centered person does that? oh yeah, ones that would rather go out every night and get pissed than make sure their children were safe.

and this of course assuming they werent the ones who killed her, which is still an open question.
                            at the very least they are guilty of abuse, neglect and child endangerment.

Comment

• ''Madeleine McCann to her mother on the morning before she disapeared: Mommy why didnt you come last night when we cried.

And what was the response? to go out again that night leaving her and her twin infant siblings alone and unattended to go get hammered with her friends and leaving the door unlocked. of a ground floor apartment with easy access to the road and a pool. in a foreign country''

We have no idea how accurate any of that is. There is some corroboration of the first claim- about the children crying- from a Mrs Fenn who lived in the same apartment block, although her version has been disputed.

We do not know if the apartment was locked or unlocked: the McCanns gave different accounts to family and to the police. We do not even know for sure that no one was with Madeleine McCann when she disappeared except from the account of the Tapas group.

Overall however, I agree. No parent would ever leave children as young as the McCanns were in an apartment block unless they knew the children would not awake. And as doctors they, along with their Tapas group, would have been able to do so. I think the PJ got it right: it was a tragic accident caused by parental selfishness.​

Comment

• Originally posted by cobalt View Post
                                ''Madeleine McCann to her mother on the morning before she disapeared: Mommy why didnt you come last night when we cried.

And what was the response? to go out again that night leaving her and her twin infant siblings alone and unattended to go get hammered with her friends and leaving the door unlocked. of a ground floor apartment with easy access to the road and a pool. in a foreign country''

We have no idea how accurate any of that is. There is some corroboration of the first claim- about the children crying- from a Mrs Fenn who lived in the same apartment block, although her version has been disputed.

We do not know if the apartment was locked or unlocked: the McCanns gave different accounts to family and to the police. We do not even know for sure that no one was with Madeleine McCann when she disappeared except from the account of the Tapas group.

Overall however, I agree. No parent would ever leave children as young as the McCanns were in an apartment block unless they knew the children would not awake. And as doctors they, along with their Tapas group, would have been able to do so. I think the PJ got it right: it was a tragic accident caused by parental selfishness.​
                                hi cobalt
                                thanks. what Maddy said to her mom, comes from Kate herself, its on video during an interview. The apartment was unlocked. they originally tried to save face and tell the police it was locked, but after further questioning they admitted they left it unlocked. And according to the mcanns and everyone else, the children were left alone.

"unless they knew the children would not awake". which raises the question, after maddy telling her mom why didnt you come, of course meaning she woke up when they were gone, did the mcanns dose them with sleeping pills to make sure they wouldnt? which of course not only would it facilitate an easier kidnapping of a (knocked out)child, but also endangering them to a reaction and or overdose.

tragic accident? what do you mean by that? said over dose of sleeping medication? if so, thats manslaughter, possibly murder, is it not?

Comment

Working...
                                X