Madeleine McCann

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by miss marple View Post
    There is no evidence that the window shutters were tampered with, Kate McCann lied about that and later said the abductor cane through the unlocked door. Again why would you leave your children alone with an unlocked door, the door was locked, but by saying so you can claim the abductor came through it. Jane Tanner 's evidence gives McCann an alibi as she stated she saw an man carrying a child while Gerry was talking to another man in the very narrow street. Gerry did not see this man, which would have been impossible to miss had he existed.

There is no physical evidence that points to an abductor, but plenty of evidence that points to an accident in the room, blood and cadaver scents and dna. The McCanns have attempted to control the narrative rejecting any evidence that does not agree with their version of events, It is inconceivable that Scotland Yard had already made up their minds that she was abducted and told not to investigate the McCanns so ignored evidence that did not fit the narrative,breaking all the rules of cold case review, The 'mythical' abductor is never going to be found. The McCanns have powerful friends

Miss Marple

Firstly the window was said to have been opened from the inside as you can't open it from outside. The only fingerprint found was Kates. Who of freaking course had been in the apartment for five days. Wow what evidence that is. I mean no abductor could ever be clever enough to wear gloves. Jane Tanner saw a man who has been identified. A British tourist came forward to confirm he was the man and he was collecting his daughter from the creche. Scotland Yard believe this sighting to have nothing to do now with the disappearance. But Tanner was being truthful. I have a question regarding the cavedar dog. Apparantly they can smell the scent from a 40 year grave. Now what was the history of the room? Had it ever been a private residence? Who had lived there? Where there any deaths recorded at this residence? 40 years worth of evidence by the way because the cavedar dogs are sooooo good. Secondly where did the McCanns hide their daughters body for 25 days before moving her in the rental car? They would have needed a freezer. Where did they hide her body from 10:00 until the next morning? Answer me those 2 questions and I will take you seriously. The blood and DNA was inconclusive. Inconclusive because it wasn't there. I mean the whole McCanns are guilty but being protected by their 'powerful friends' is the stuff of bonkers thinking. It literally is mental. There is no evidence so people attempt the old oh they look guilty. Oh they never cry. Oh they left too soon. If it was me I would yada yada yada. Not one shred of credible evidence. Madeleine McCann was abducted by a person or persons unknown. Personally I am of the lone wolf type scenario. If it was a gang someone would have talked. To someone else. It always comes out eventually. This was a lone wolf attack. Someone who had attacked before. Someone who knew the area. Someone who took high risks. Someone who targets young girls. Someone who leaves no trace. 28 attacks either in Luz or 20 minutes outside fit this M.O. I believe the attacker escalated to abduction that night. Not the crackpot McCanns are guilty theories.

Comment

• The alerting by dogs is not evidence. Period. When dogs "alert", whether it be a "drug dog", "blood dog", "cadaver dog", etc, it is a signal to investigators of a location that may be worth searching for evidence. If no evidence is found, however, the likely explanation is that it was a false alarm - meaning a mistake on the dogs part. I'm not talking about how accurate they are when there actually is a cadaver present, they are good at finding bodies buried, for example, and we know that because when you dig up the ground a body is found - you find actual evidence. And if the body was moved, you still find traces of it. In short, you know the dog got it right because you found actual evidence. But if you don't find a body, and you don't find any tissue, or fluids, or signs of decomposition, etc, and you just find dirt and rocks and such, you know the dog got it wrong. And they do "get it wrong".

Being able to accurately detect a body when there are remains actually present is is a far cry from being accurate in detecting "that a body used to be present and all other detectable traces of it are now gone", particularly if that body wasn't there long enough to start to putrefy (as would be the case of Madeline). Yes, there are changes that occur from the moment death occurs, but those are going to be very small and hard to detect signals, and whether or not they even leave a detectable scent is unclear. They get stronger the longer the time postmortem, and fluids and gases form, which could leave a detectable scent, but that's irrelevant with regards to the McCann case because the claim is that the parents whisked her body away and put it in a freezer (don't ask me where, that's never been explained how they had access to a freezer in Portugal while on holiday).

So if Madeline did die in apartment 5A and was later transported in the rental car, then the dogs are trying to detect the scent of a body that was only dead for a short period, but if she didn't, then there is nothing for them to find. The dogs did not alert on the first pass of any of the locations where they eventually alerted. They were, however, re-directed back to "try again" and "try again" (particularly the rental car, the dog is directed back 3 or 4 times as I recall, and the same goes on in the apartment). That is just begging for a false alarm, it's almost instructing the dog "you got it wrong, try again").

The dogs make good theater, unless we're talking the theater of law and investigative evidence. To be fair, I don't think the handlers were trying to produce a false alarm nor were they trying to frame the McCanns, rather they appear to be concerned the dogs aren't paying enough attention. But to me that seems exactly like what one might expect if the dogs don't have any indication at all of the scent they're supposed to be looking for. The dogs have no idea where to sniff because they can't smell anything. But when they've been directed to the same spot repeatedly, they eventually respond as trained. When there's a strong signal, like a body is buried under the ground, you don't need to tell the dog where to sniff, they can smell it and they find it. When there's no scent, though, there's nothing for the dog to home in on, so they just circle about trying figure out what's going on and they will pick up clues from their handler.

- Jeff
      Last edited by JeffHamm; 04-15-2019, 03:00 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JeffHamm View Post
        The alerting by dogs is not evidence. Period. When dogs "alert", whether it be a "drug dog", "blood dog", "cadaver dog", etc, it is a signal to investigators of a location that may be worth searching for evidence. If no evidence is found, however, the likely explanation is that it was a false alarm - meaning a mistake on the dogs part. I'm not talking about how accurate they are when there actually is a cadaver present, they are good at finding bodies buried, for example, and we know that because when you dig up the ground a body is found - you find actual evidence. And if the body was moved, you still find traces of it. In short, you know the dog got it right because you found actual evidence. But if you don't find a body, and you don't find any tissue, or fluids, or signs of decomposition, etc, and you just find dirt and rocks and such, you know the dog got it wrong. And they do "get it wrong".

Being able to accurately detect a body when there are remains actually present is is a far cry from being accurate in detecting "that a body used to be present and all other detectable traces of it are now gone", particularly if that body wasn't there long enough to start to putrefy (as would be the case of Madeline). Yes, there are changes that occur from the moment death occurs, but those are going to be very small and hard to detect signals, and whether or not they even leave a detectable scent is unclear. They get stronger the longer the time postmortem, and fluids and gases form, which could leave a detectable scent, but that's irrelevant with regards to the McCann case because the claim is that the parents whisked her body away and put it in a freezer (don't ask me where, that's never been explained how they had access to a freezer in Portugal while on holiday).

So if Madeline did die in apartment 5A and was later transported in the rental car, then the dogs are trying to detect the scent of a body that was only dead for a short period, but if she didn't, then there is nothing for them to find. The dogs did not alert on the first pass of any of the locations where they eventually alerted. They were, however, re-directed back to "try again" and "try again" (particularly the rental car, the dog is directed back 3 or 4 times as I recall, and the same goes on in the apartment). That is just begging for a false alarm, it's almost instructing the dog "you got it wrong, try again").

The dogs make good theater, unless we're talking the theater of law and investigative evidence. To be fair, I don't think the handlers were trying to produce a false alarm nor were they trying to frame the McCanns, rather they appear to be concerned the dogs aren't paying enough attention. But to me that seems exactly like what one might expect if the dogs don't have any indication at all of the scent they're supposed to be looking for. The dogs have no idea where to sniff because they can't smell anything. But when they've been directed to the same spot repeatedly, they eventually respond as trained. When there's a strong signal, like a body is buried under the ground, you don't need to tell the dog where to sniff, they can smell it and they find it. When there's no scent, though, there's nothing for the dog to home in on, so they just circle about trying figure out what's going on and they will pick up clues from their handler.

- Jeff
        Of course. But possible evidence is better than no evidence. Ie the dogs didnt alert at all. That being said the rental car being used many days after her “disapearance” is problematic for me and im not sure if relevant. I doubt they hid the body for so long then used the rental car much later to move the body but its possible. To me the most likely scenario is she died some time before the fateful dinner and jerry carried to her tje ocean and threw her in. The alert on the car may have been from transference where some rag or something used to clean up the scene or maybe an article of maddys clothes was thrown out using the car later.
        this all being said they did alert on the couch in the apartment which as far as i know was there at the time and in possible contact with maddy amd the mccans at the time of her disapearance.

but never mind me, you and sunny go right on ahead defending a couple of self centered criminally negligent child abusing losers.
        "Is all that we see or seem
        but a dream within a dream?"

-Edgar Allan Poe

"...the man and the peaked cap he is said to have worn
        quite tallies with the descriptions I got of him."

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

• Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post

Of course. But possible evidence is better than no evidence. Ie the dogs didnt alert at all. That being said the rental car being used many days after her “disapearance” is problematic for me and im not sure if relevant. I doubt they hid the body for so long then used the rental car much later to move the body but its possible. To me the most likely scenario is she died some time before the fateful dinner and jerry carried to her tje ocean and threw her in. The alert on the car may have been from transference where some rag or something used to clean up the scene or maybe an article of maddys clothes was thrown out using the car later.
          this all being said they did alert on the couch in the apartment which as far as i know was there at the time and in possible contact with maddy amd the mccans at the time of her disapearance.

but never mind me, you and sunny go right on ahead defending a couple of self centered criminally negligent child abusing losers.

Gerry was playing tennis until 7pm as stated in the PJ files widely available on the internet if you cared to read them and actually educate yourself. So he and Kate had 90 minutes to hide her body. So in your scenario Gerry and Kate hid Madeleines body. Where? Gerry then threw her in the sea? When and how without being seen or noticed? If he was seen by the Smiths why do the PJ files state that workers at the restaurant confirmed Gerry was there at 10pm. So he didn't do it then. So come Abby you tell me where did they hide her body? Whilst 50-60 people were combing the nearby area for any trace. When did Gerry throw it in the sea and how did he take her? Did he carry a dead body in daylight through Luz the next morning? It's nonsense and as for your child abusing slur you should be ashamed. Not one iota of evidence for that. Kate had disturbing thoughts and dreams after her daughters disappearance. Convinced some sick paedo had her. She needed help. Probably some form of PTSD. But then I don't expect you will have much sympathy. They were grossly negligent. Not criminally negligent. The main reason for that is not because of abduction which is very rare but fire. If there had been a fire those kids would not have stood a chance.

A very rare case of abduction from bed which although rare happens. In fact look up a case here in Scotland- a young boy 16 years of age named Adam Campbell went to a flat to buy drugs. The door was open and he happened to see a young 6 year old girl lying in bed. He said he just felt a compulsion to kill her. He could think of nothing else. So he lifted her, took her to woods nearby assaulted and killed her. She had over 100 injuries. He is a sick boy. On the way he told Police the girl had woken a little and asked is that you Daddy to which Campbell replied yes. There are sickos out there Abby. Sickos who think nothing of doing what Campbell did.

As an aside- Scotland Yard searched an area in Luz for remains a few years ago. Interestingly it was quite close to the Smith sighting. It produced nothing but I get the impression Scotland Yard were working on some sort of assumption that maybe after being spotted by the Smiths the abductor panicked and killed Madeleine soon after, burying her in bushy terrain close by. I hope they try again because I believe they are on the right lines.
          Last edited by Sunny Delight; 04-15-2019, 02:07 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sunny Delight View Post

Gerry was playing tennis until 7pm as stated in the PJ files widely available on the internet if you cared to read them and actually educate yourself. So he and Kate had 90 minutes to hide her body. So in your scenario Gerry and Kate hid Madeleines body. Where? Gerry then threw her in the sea? When and how without being seen or noticed? If he was seen by the Smiths why do the PJ files state that workers at the restaurant confirmed Gerry was there at 10pm. So he didn't do it then. So come Abby you tell me where did they hide her body? Whilst 50-60 people were combing the nearby area for any trace. When did Gerry throw it in the sea and how did he take her? Did he carry a dead body in daylight through Luz the next morning? It's nonsense and as for your child abusing slur you should be ashamed. Not one iota of evidence for that. Kate had disturbing thoughts and dreams after her daughters disappearance. Convinced some sick paedo had her. She needed help. Probably some form of PTSD. But then I don't expect you will have much sympathy. They were grossly negligent. Not criminally negligent. The main reason for that is not because of abduction which is very rare but fire. If there had been a fire those kids would not have stood a chance. Unfortunately it was an abductor instead.

A very rare case of abduction from bed which although rare happens. In fact look up a case here in Scotland- a young boy 16 years of age named Adam Campbell went to a flat to buy drugs. The door was open and he happened to see a young 6 year old girl lying in bed. He said he just felt a compulsion to kill her. He could think of nothing else. So he lifted her, took her to woods nearby assaulted and killed her. She had over 100 injuries. He is a sick boy. On the way he told Police the girl had woken a little and asked is that you Daddy to which Campbell replied yes. There are sickos out there Abby. Sickos who think nothing of doing what Campbell did.

As an aside- Scotland Yard searched an area in Luz for remains a few years ago. Interestingly it was quite close to the Smith sighting. It produced nothing but I get the impression Scotland Yard were working on some sort of assumption that maybe after being spotted by the Smiths the abductor panicked and killed Madeleine soon after burying her in bushy terrain close by. I hope they try again because I believe they are on the right lines.

I would say her death and disposal was probably around 730-830 the night of the dinner. however, there is no clear corroborated time Maddie was last seen alive that day, so it could have even happened the night, morning before. and yes he could have disposed her in broad daylight,shes a very small child he could have put her in a book bag for crying out loud or a common trash bag.

yes they are child abusers-anyone whos 3 year old daughter asks them why didn't you come when we cried last night and then does the same dam thing that very night is an abuser. and yes criminally negligent. here in the states its a crime to leave children that young alone-with good reason. so my statement stands as accurate!

of course that's assuming they didn't kill her, which IMHO they probably did.

im flabbergasted why anyone would defend or support these losers. you do realize any money people sends them goes straight to the Kate Mccan bon bon eating fund?

Last edited by Abby Normal; 04-15-2019, 02:21 PM.

-Edgar Allan Poe

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

• The Mcanns reaction to the dogs is disturbing. "The dogs are incredibly unreliable" " Ask the Dogs", Fudging questions about the dogs over and over. How did they know that Maddie didn't disturb an intruder, she screamed and he killed her, before taking and hiding the body escaping through the shutter window? A plausible scenario and of course it would explain the dogs picking up a scent. But know, there is no "Oh my god my daughter could be dead" nothing. Just trying to dismiss the dogs over and over
              Regards Darryl

Comment

• Regarding the dogs http://eddieandkeela.blogspot.com/20...rout-home.html

Comment

I would say her death and disposal was probably around 730-830 the night of the dinner. however, there is no clear corroborated time Maddie was last seen alive that day, so it could have even happened the night, morning before. and yes he could have disposed her in broad daylight,shes a very small child he could have put her in a book bag for crying out loud or a common trash bag.

yes they are child abusers-anyone whos 3 year old daughter asks them why didn't you come when we cried last night and then does the same dam thing that very night is an abuser. and yes criminally negligent. here in the states its a crime to leave children that young alone-with good reason. so my statement stands as accurate!

of course that's assuming they didn't kill her, which IMHO they probably did.

im flabbergasted why anyone would defend or support these losers. you do realize any money people sends them goes straight to the Kate Mccan bon bon eating fund?

Abby your knowledge on the case is poor. Madeleine McCann was verified to have been alive at 5:30 by those who worked in the creche. Look it up. They also commented on how happy Madeleine was to see Gerry and that there was nothing to arouse their suspicion. So day before or that morning is a no goer. They had 90 minutes to hide her body so well that when they alerted the Police at 10 then no one would find it. They also let Matthew Oldfield check that everything was ok at 9:30pm. Was he in on it too? Because sure after you accidentially kill your daughter and hide her in a rubbish bag the first thing you do is tell your mate who should be only to happy to help you cover it up. He wouldn't be horrified at all. I mean its just not credible. So where did they hide her body or transport it if she died between 7pm and 8:30pm. You still have nothing credible. What is your opinion on the statement from Margaret Hall in the PJ files. She was doing babysitting in apartment 5A 6 months before Madeleines abduction. There had been a problem with rodents. She thought she heard rustling outside and went to check. She couldn't really see in the dark but then noticed brown shoes and a man seemingly in the bushes watching the apartment. He ran off when challenged. Who was this man? Was he intent on burglery or maybe just maybe was he interested in the kids. Was he the one who took Madeleine? Or what about the guy who broke into an apartment in the Ocean club and was observed just staring into a travel cot. He ran off when the mother appeared. As for your bon bon comment well the less said the better. Disgusting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darryl Kenyon View Post
                    The Mcanns reaction to the dogs is disturbing. "The dogs are incredibly unreliable" " Ask the Dogs", Fudging questions about the dogs over and over. How did they know that Maddie didn't disturb an intruder, she screamed and he killed her, before taking and hiding the body escaping through the shutter window? A plausible scenario and of course it would explain the dogs picking up a scent. But know, there is no "Oh my god my daughter could be dead" nothing. Just trying to dismiss the dogs over and over
                    Regards Darryl

Maybe they are clinging to hope she is still alive. I thought about the burglary gone wrong scenario myself for a long time and felt it plausable but after reading the PJ files I have discounted it. As I believe have Scotland Yard. I think the thing to understand with the dogs is that what they may scent is not standalone evidence. They are used to initiate a line of enquiry. If you go down that road of enquiry and it turns up nothing as with the McCanns then either the dogs were wrong and/or there was another explaination. I also found it significant in the PJ files those who had stayed at 5A in the previous year were interviewed. They were all asked if they had cut themselves? Why? One man did confirm he got a really bad cutting shave that took 45mins to stop and that he had used wet tissues whilst walking around the apartment and sitting on the sofa. What is the significance I don't know but the PJ obviously thought it significant enough to include in a Police report. They also asked about deaths within the previous 3 years. There had been none but the extensive history of that apartment was not checked as records were sparse. It had been a private residence though before being bought by a British woman who rented it out.

Comment

They also let Matthew Oldfield check that everything was ok at 9:30pm. Was he in on it too? Because sure after you accidentially kill your daughter and hide her in a rubbish bag the first thing you do is tell your mate who should be only to happy to help you cover it up. He wouldn't be horrified at all.
                      I found this to be one of the more incredible aspects of the police theory, that the friends lied and helped cover up the McCann's having accidentally killed their daughter. Stop and ask yourself this question: For whom would you do that? I can't imagine doing it for anyone. The stakes are simply too high (being arrested and imprisoned and losing my own family, not to mention my freedom) for something that doesn't benefit me in any way, aside from seeing someone else get away with a crime because... I like them? Because we vacation together? Keep in mind also, the adults all knew this child. And they all signed up for this conspiracy? Not one dissenter? No dissenters when the McCann's story goes international? No dissenters when the British government gets involved? No dissenters as the McCann's make the media rounds, begin to accept donations?

Comment

• Originally posted by Patrick S View Post

I found this to be one of the more incredible aspects of the police theory, that the friends lied and helped cover up the McCann's having accidentally killed their daughter. Stop and ask yourself this question: For whom would you do that? I can't imagine doing it for anyone. The stakes are simply too high (being arrested and imprisoned and losing my own family, not to mention my freedom) for something that doesn't benefit me in any way, aside from seeing someone else get away with a crime because... I like them? Because we vacation together? Keep in mind also, the adults all knew this child. And they all signed up for this conspiracy? Not one dissenter? No dissenters when the McCann's story goes international? No dissenters when the British government gets involved? No dissenters as the McCann's make the media rounds, begin to accept donations?
                        the friends had nothing to do with it or cover up

-Edgar Allan Poe

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

Abby your knowledge on the case is poor. Madeleine McCann was verified to have been alive at 5:30 by those who worked in the creche. Look it up. They also commented on how happy Madeleine was to see Gerry and that there was nothing to arouse their suspicion. So day before or that morning is a no goer. They had 90 minutes to hide her body so well that when they alerted the Police at 10 then no one would find it. They also let Matthew Oldfield check that everything was ok at 9:30pm. Was he in on it too? Because sure after you accidentially kill your daughter and hide her in a rubbish bag the first thing you do is tell your mate who should be only to happy to help you cover it up. He wouldn't be horrified at all. I mean its just not credible. So where did they hide her body or transport it if she died between 7pm and 8:30pm. You still have nothing credible. What is your opinion on the statement from Margaret Hall in the PJ files. She was doing babysitting in apartment 5A 6 months before Madeleines abduction. There had been a problem with rodents. She thought she heard rustling outside and went to check. She couldn't really see in the dark but then noticed brown shoes and a man seemingly in the bushes watching the apartment. He ran off when challenged. Who was this man? Was he intent on burglery or maybe just maybe was he interested in the kids. Was he the one who took Madeleine? Or what about the guy who broke into an apartment in the Ocean club and was observed just staring into a travel cot. He ran off when the mother appeared. As for your bon bon comment well the less said the better. Disgusting.
                          sunny
                          Abby your knowledge on the case is poor

not compared to yours its not.

Madeleine McCann was verified to have been alive at 5:30 by those who worked in the creche. Look it up. They also commented on how happy Madeleine was to see Gerry and that there was nothing to arouse their suspicio
                          n.

not only is this not verified, theres major confusion. some sources have Kate picking up the children from the kids club. which would make sense if jerry had a tennis lesson.

hey also let Matthew Oldfield check that everything was ok at 9:30pm. Was he in on it too?
                          Its been verified and he admitted that he never saw Maddie on his check. he admitted he didn't even look in or see her and only briefly listened for sounds (to see if any of the kids were awake or making noises.) If your going to accuse others of having poor knowledge than you better know what your talking about.
                          and then there was your previous howler that kate never said that Maddie asked them the morning of why didn't you come when we cried. Its recorded on TV interview Kate saying that for gods sake.

why don't you go back learn more before you come on here accusing others of it?

She thought she heard rustling outside and went to check
                          here we go with the bogeyman argument again.

or blame the police
                          or accuse posters of having poor knowledge.
                          Blah blah blah --attack everyone else except the actual culprits

As for your bon bon comment well the less said the better. Disgusting.
                          no whats disgusting is Kate writing a book imagining her daughters "perfect little genitals ripped apart". and the mccans making a cottage industry out of their duaghters disappearance-setting up a fake charity, writing books, suing newspapers and authors.

There had been a problem with rodents
                          maybe some rats made off with her.

seriously sunny im done with you-waste of time.

-Edgar Allan Poe

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

• Originally posted by Darryl Kenyon View Post
                            The Mcanns reaction to the dogs is disturbing. "The dogs are incredibly unreliable" " Ask the Dogs", Fudging questions about the dogs over and over. How did they know that Maddie didn't disturb an intruder, she screamed and he killed her, before taking and hiding the body escaping through the shutter window? A plausible scenario and of course it would explain the dogs picking up a scent. But know, there is no "Oh my god my daughter could be dead" nothing. Just trying to dismiss the dogs over and over
                            Regards Darryl
                            exactly Darryl

You know what my reaction would have been as an innocent parent upon hearing the dogs alert to the boot of my rental. who had that car before us?
                            any bit of hope for a lead. but the mccans dismiss the dogs out of hand probably because -they know theyre wrong because they know exactly what happened to her, or theyre worried the dogs will implicate them.

-Edgar Allan Poe

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

sunny

not compared to yours its not.

n.

not only is this not verified, theres major confusion. some sources have Kate picking up the children from the kids club. which would make sense if jerry had a tennis lesson.

Its been verified and he admitted that he never saw Maddie on his check. he admitted he didn't even look in or see her and only briefly listened for sounds (to see if any of the kids were awake or making noises.) If your going to accuse others of having poor knowledge than you better know what your talking about.
                              and then there was your previous howler that kate never said that Maddie asked them the morning of why didn't you come when we cried. Its recorded on TV interview Kate saying that for gods sake.

why don't you go back learn more before you come on here accusing others of it?

here we go with the bogeyman argument again.

or blame the police
                              or accuse posters of having poor knowledge.
                              Blah blah blah --attack everyone else except the actual culprits

no whats disgusting is Kate writing a book imagining her daughters "perfect little genitals ripped apart". and the mccans making a cottage industry out of their duaghters disappearance-setting up a fake charity, writing books, suing newspapers and authors.

maybe some rats made off with her.

seriously sunny im done with you-waste of time.

It is verified that she was alive at 5:30pm despite what you want to believe. I was not questioning your previous assertion either of what Madeleine had said but you assertion that you wouldn't be suprised if Kate was sexually abusing her. I then said I would not comment on your assertions based on nothing but your own imagination. I am also saying that they asked Oldfield to do the check. How did they know he wasn't going to go into the room. What, they just took a chance? Hoped he would stand outside and listen. Thank goodness you are not a detective anyways if you think a lot of the stuff I have posted is not relevant. Or a bogeyman. Well in fact the Portuguese Police would love you. And what of our man Amarel. How much did he make out of his book Abby? Or did he give it all to charity? I would suggest all this fradulent behaviour be reported to the Police Abby. The McCanns shouldn't get away with that and you must have loads of evidence based on your confident assertions. I said before I didn't expect you to have sympathy for a grieving mother torn apart by guilt and remorse suffering disturbing thoughts and dreams. PTSD at its finest. Not for you though. She probably was looking more money. So just answer this question which you have studiously avoided- where did the McCanns hide their daughters body before they alerted Police and led a major search of the surrounding area. In your own time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Patrick S View Post

The whole McCanns are guilty thing is bonkers. Not one shred of evidence. And as for the Tapas 7 being involved- well that is off in the land where the white coats should be taking you away. I personally believe this was a lone wolf. I don't believe the abduction was planned but maybe more of a spur of the moment thing. Abuser enters the apartment through the patio doors with a view to abusing a child within. He decides to take Madeleine on an urge. Opens the window and shutters to climb out but realises it is not practical so probably leaves through the front door. Or opens the window as a potential escape route if disturbed and leaves through the front door. If as I believe Martin Smith saw the perpetrator then I believe it was someone local who knew the area and probably killed and buried Madeleine close by. Although strinkingly Jane Tanners description of a man carrying a child and Martin Smiths description of a man carrýng a child are eerily similar. It was 45 minutes apart but there are real similarities.

Comment

Working...
                                X