Madeleine McCann

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
    so, coincidently there was a two hour documentary on the case last night that I watched and eventhough it was extremely biased toward the parents innocence, it just reiterated to me previous points that have stuck with me pointing to there guilt.

I have noticed in there interviews, public statements etc. the lack of emotion and tears. Ive seen hundreds of interviews with parents of missing, murdered children, many of them also unsolved, and the difference is striking. Very similar to the Ramseys also interesting. There is visceral reactions from other parents, where the tears, sobs emotions, just come out, many time suddenly and unexpected. none of this with the Mcanns. I have not even seen tears-at all.

also, they talk waaaay too much about themselves and are too defensive-me thinks they protest too much. I even saw bits where say things like-we have to get over it and move on with our lives, we need to let go over our guilt blah blah blah. Like they are trying to explain or justify there strange, non emotional behavior-I guess theyre just really shitty actors.I have never seen real parents, even in the unsolved cases, react like this. quite the opposite.they talk about there never is any real closure, etc.

I find it odd, they left and went home, before the investigation was over. why? because they know shell never be found alive. I can see one of them leaving and getting the other kids out of there, and one of them staying. but both just taking off? never.

other points of interest-the smith sighting Ided a man that looked like jerry carrying a small child toward the ocean.
    dogs alerted to blood behind the couch and blood, cadaver in the trunk of the rental car.
    no sign of forced entry, no evidence of any intrusion.
    parents changing story about locked /unlocked doors.
    The Portugal police suspect them of killing her.
    The only fingerprints found on the "open" window were Kates.
    And the clincher for me-upon discovering maddy missing, and with the twin babies still there, Kate leaves and returns to the restaurant, leaving the babies there unattended (again), with the intruder possibly still nearby. yeah right. why would she do this? because she knows her daughter wasn't abducted and there is no danger to the other babies.

one way or another-they are responsible, little question in my mind.

1) They were told not to cry by experts who told them any sign of emotion could well give pleasure to some sicko who may have their daughter. They were told such people take pleasure in other peoples pain and not to give them that satisfaction.

2) They protest too much is not evidence. At all. Period.

3) They left to go home because they had no faith in the Portuguese Police who seemed to be bungling the whole thing and even accusing them of killing their daughter and covering it up. They also had 2 other young kids who needed some semblence of normality. Kate apparantly did not want to leave but Gerry forced the issue. He seems a cold person really. But being cold does not mean guilty.

4) The Smith sighting is hugely significant. That guy has never been found. Smith believed it may have been Gerry McCann. He said he was 60-80% sure. I seem to recall you being extremely critical of George Hutchinson and his powers of recall. Smith saw a man carry a child and made a comment in his direction unanswered. He saw the guy for what- 10 seconds in a dark street. The fact he saw a man carrying a child was hugely significant. His identification of Gerry not so much.

5) The Police made a complete balls of the investigation from its earliest moments. They took 4 hours to arrive for a start. They were a complete disaster. Nearly everything from the window to the sofa and locked doors was easily refutable.

6) How do you know how you would react if your child was taken? You seem to be looking at this coldly. In a sense of panic and in a moment of abject fear realising your child iss missing sprinting to your spouse yelling they are gone is not unreasonable. Who knows how you would react. Panic and fear make us do stupid things.

i would never leave my children alone in an apartment or in the house alone. Crazy. Despicable even. However they have paid an awful price. People sticking the boot in is not right.

Comment

And the clincher for me-upon discovering maddy missing, and with the twin babies still there, Kate leaves and returns to the restaurant, leaving the babies there unattended (again), with the intruder possibly still nearby. yeah right. why would she do this? because she knows her daughter wasn't abducted and there is no danger to the other babies.
      This is a very important point from Abby. Kate was supposed to have shouted "Madeleine's gone! Someone's taken her!" as she headed back to the restaurant. If she believed this to be true why leave the twins sleeping and in danger?
      Regards Darryl

Comment

• Originally posted by Darryl Kenyon View Post

This is a very important point from Abby. Kate was supposed to have shouted "Madeleine's gone! Someone's taken her!" as she headed back to the restaurant. If she believed this to be true why leave the twins sleeping and in danger?
        Regards Darryl

She isn't a robot with predetermined actions. She was obviously in a full scale panic and when one is in a panic one tends to do totally irrational things. But forget about that. What we are being asked to believe in the McCanns are guilty scenario is so far fetched it makes William Gull look like a good suspect for Jack the Ripper. They kill their daughter by accident, conspire to cover it up, stage a break in, hide her body, have 4 weeks of fruitless searching and publicity, hire a car, drive it to the place where they dumped her body, transit her somewhere else, return to Luz as if nothing has happened pretending to still searching, hire private investigators, sue for libel the Police chief making allegations against them, petition the British government to finance a Met Police investigation. All the while they knew they had actually overdosed her with calpol or some other drug. I mean its complete nonsense.

Comment

• I know nothing about the case as it stands so I can’t comment either way but this is sick.

MADELEINE McCann’s parents have slammed twisted trolls as “idiots” for making a sickening doll without a figurine in the box because “she’s missing”, a pal says.…
          Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Sunny Delight View Post

She isn't a robot with predetermined actions. She was obviously in a full scale panic and when one is in a panic one tends to do totally irrational things. .
            That may be true . But the first thing you do in an emergency as such, is think of your loved ones, that is half the panic. She only had to pick the twins up and take these two defenceless 2 yr olds with her.
            And why not try to wake them as well, before or after she went running down the road. It seems reasonable to me that if they were so convinced Maddie had been taken and not wandered through the open patio doors you would wake them up and ask them had they seen a man etc in the room. Or had they seen Maddie get out of her bed. But no, they just left them sleeping the whole time. And speaking of sleeping the whole time didn't Kate think Maddie may have been drugged to keep her quiet before she was abducted. Well if I am a doctor I would be checking on the twins to see if there was any sign of a sleeping drug,or even if they were ok. But no, no sign of either Mcann checking on the twins at all.

Regards Darryl

Comment

1) They were told not to cry by experts who told them any sign of emotion could well give pleasure to some sicko who may have their daughter. They were told such people take pleasure in other peoples pain and not to give them that satisfaction.

2) They protest too much is not evidence. At all. Period.

3) They left to go home because they had no faith in the Portuguese Police who seemed to be bungling the whole thing and even accusing them of killing their daughter and covering it up. They also had 2 other young kids who needed some semblence of normality. Kate apparantly did not want to leave but Gerry forced the issue. He seems a cold person really. But being cold does not mean guilty.

4) The Smith sighting is hugely significant. That guy has never been found. Smith believed it may have been Gerry McCann. He said he was 60-80% sure. I seem to recall you being extremely critical of George Hutchinson and his powers of recall. Smith saw a man carry a child and made a comment in his direction unanswered. He saw the guy for what- 10 seconds in a dark street. The fact he saw a man carrying a child was hugely significant. His identification of Gerry not so much.

5) The Police made a complete balls of the investigation from its earliest moments. They took 4 hours to arrive for a start. They were a complete disaster. Nearly everything from the window to the sofa and locked doors was easily refutable.

6) How do you know how you would react if your child was taken? You seem to be looking at this coldly. In a sense of panic and in a moment of abject fear realising your child iss missing sprinting to your spouse yelling they are gone is not unreasonable. Who knows how you would react. Panic and fear make us do stupid things.

i would never leave my children alone in an apartment or in the house alone. Crazy. Despicable even. However they have paid an awful price. People sticking the boot in is not right.
              actually their daughter paid an awful price and the rest of your post isn't even worth commenting on

Comment

actually their daughter paid an awful price and the rest of your post isn't even worth commenting on
                Ok indulge me. How did the McCanns kill their daughter, hide her body and get away with it for all these years.

Comment

She isn't a robot with predetermined actions. She was obviously in a full scale panic and when one is in a panic one tends to do totally irrational things. But forget about that. What we are being asked to believe in the McCanns are guilty scenario is so far fetched it makes William Gull look like a good suspect for Jack the Ripper. They kill their daughter by accident, conspire to cover it up, stage a break in, hide her body, have 4 weeks of fruitless searching and publicity, hire a car, drive it to the place where they dumped her body, transit her somewhere else, return to Luz as if nothing has happened pretending to still searching, hire private investigators, sue for libel the Police chief making allegations against them, petition the British government to finance a Met Police investigation. All the while they knew they had actually overdosed her with calpol or some other drug. I mean its complete nonsense.
                  Please sign the petition to clear the McCann's name:

Once the DNA is re-tested we will finally be able to clear their good name.

Comment

• Originally posted by WallaceWackedHer View Post

Please sign the petition to clear the McCann's name:

Once the DNA is re-tested we will finally be able to clear their good name.

The DNA was so miniscule and the results so inconclusive at the time that it would be best to be re-tested. Because it will clear the McCanns. I would bet my house on that. The Portuguese Police bungled the whole thing. So much so the lead investigator was thrown off the case. Put simply they just were not equipped to deal with a child abduction. Their response was slow and lethargic. Their actions almost inconceivable to anyone in the UK or US. Crime scenes not preserved. Evidence lost. Poor reaction times. The pressure they were under to solve the case was huge. Absolutely huge. Portugals tourist industry depended on them solving it. They got it wrong badly. Operation Grange I believe has done very well with its investigation though. Solid lines of enquiry. Solid theories. A lone predator is my thinking. Someone who watched the apartment and saw a pattern develop. There had been many instances of young girls being sexually assaultee by a predator around that time. Young British girls. On holiday. In an apartment. Did the perpetrator go one step further that night and abduct Madeleine. I believe so. I believe it was someone local who knew the area and apartment block. I believe it was someone who was probably hiding in plain sight.

Comment

• One of the prevailing theories is that the McCanns accidentally overdosed Madeleine on Calpol or some other sedative, which is illegal in Portugal. However, that wouldn't explain the blood traces located on the apartment wall. In the same vein, it's unlikely that Madeleine woke up in a daze and had an accident. Kids are durable creatures and there's no fall that would have killed her. Again, a fall wouldn't explain the blood evidence.

Also, remember that the cadaver dog picked up on Madeleine's soft toy several weeks after the incident in a separate villa.

Comment

Ok indulge me. How did the McCanns kill their daughter, hide her body and get away with it for all these years.
                        Hi sunny.
                        First off my previous reply was rude... i apologize.

Murdered children oberwhelmingly are killed by family members.
                        parents kill there children, sometimes accidently, more often on purpose.
                        abduction and or murder of children by strangers is rare compared to killed by someone they know.

kate and gerry mccann have a history of child neglect, criminal actually in the US.
                        the mccanns behavior concerning maddys disapearance is at the least gross negligence.
                        the mcanns behaviour towrd their children borders on psychopathic. The morning of her disapearance maddy asked her parents, why didnt you come when we cried for you last night. Yet they did it again that very night..the fateful night.

ok you asked my scenario.
                        they killed her either accidently or during abuse sometime before they went out to dinner. Jerry then hid the body for some time and or carried her body to the ocean a few blocks away and threw her in.
                        They then went to the restuarant , probably hoping someone else would discover her missing when they did the checks. Classic family murder behavior to try to rig it so someone else finds the body.
                        Upon “discovering” maddy “taken” and the abducter possibly nearby kates leaves the twin babies alone, again, to return yelling to the restuarant. Completely and totally imconceiveable, for an innocent mother to leave the babies in that situation. To me this is the clincher.

I beleive the most plausible scenario is they accidently overdosed her or she just had a reaction to the medication they gave her to try and get her to sleep through the night so they could go out partying. This makes total sense and fits the narrative since they knew she had waken up the previous night and cried for them. They figured well lets give her something or give her more.

other possible scenarios is she had an accident while drugged, or one of the parents killed her, perhaps accidently during sexual abuse and or in a fit of anger.

There is zero, zilch, nada evidence of an intruder.
                        the mccans staged an open window. The only fingerprints on the window were kates.
                        they changed there stories about the doors being locked... oops no they were open.
                        the dogs alerted to death and blood around the couch and the boot of the rental car.
                        the police investigating are convinced of there guilt.
                        the mccans soon became uncooperative and lawyered up.
                        with the investigation ongoing, they both left and went home with there daughter still”missing” there. This is totally inconceiveable unless of course they know shes dead. Sure, one of them leaving, get the twins out if there, but both? Never in a million years if she was really missing.

The mccans never shed a tear, have any kind of visceral emotional reaction, during any of there numerous tv interviews, public statements, and appearances. Ive seen hundreds of these things with innocent parents of missing or murdered children and ive seen this apathetic behaviour onlyonce before... the the parents of jon benet ramsey.
                        they are extremely defensive and constantly talk about themselves. They have made a cottage industry about her disapearance, to make money, suing papers and authors, setting up a fake charity, writing books. One in which kate graphically describes worrying about how her daughters perfect little vagina is torn up. This is sick, very sick. It wouldnt shock me if it turns out she was sexually abusing her daughter.

Yes the portugal police bungled some things, but they tried there best, its usually the case with small police forces. But they did follow many other leads. This habit of blaming the police is usually a tactic by guilty parties by the way.
                        the police didnt abduct maddy
                        the police didnt leave the child alone unattended
                        the police didnt murder her.

if you want to blame anyone other than the mccanns you should be blaming the cowardly and lazy prosecuters who are afaid to go after the mcanns and charge them with at least negligence.

kate and gerry mccan are directly responsible for her death/ disapearance. They either killed her or at the very least guilty of gross criminal negligence. They are to blame, its there fault either way no one elses.

i only care about the poor child whos either dead or in living hell.

why the mccans havent faced justice in this case is a travesty piled upon tragedy.

Last edited by Abby Normal; 04-09-2019, 12:35 PM.

Comment

• The trouble with Operation Grange is they did not start with a blank slate. Their remit was to focus on Maddie being abducted, period. How anyone thinks that is totally correct IE Not every scenario being fully investigated is beyond me.

Comment

Yes the portugal police bungled some things, but they tried there best, its usually the case with small police forces. But they did follow many other leads. This habit of blaming the police is usually a tactic by guilty parties by the way.

Indeed Abby, People seem to forget that the police did not initially focus on the MCann's, if they had would Robert Murat have been made a suspect etc?
                            It was only after other avenues [comprehensively I admit, I do not know], where explored that the focus [ rightly or wrongly], turned on the parents.
                            To say that the police made their mind up straight away it was the Mcanns and that was that, is distorting events.

Ps Kate Mcann did herself no favours by not answering any of the many questions the Portugese police put to her. I know it is her right not to speak but not to defend yourself against the abhorrent suggestion that you killed your child [most people would shout their innocence from the rooftops], makes for sour reading.

Regards Darryl

Comment

Hi sunny.
                              First off my previous reply was rude... i apologize.

Murdered children oberwhelmingly are killed by family members.
                              parents kill there children, sometimes accidently, more often on purpose.
                              abduction and or murder of children by strangers is rare compared to killed by someone they know.

kate and gerry mccann have a history of child neglect, criminal actually in the US.
                              the mccanns behavior concerning maddys disapearance is at the least gross negligence.
                              the mcanns behaviour towrd their children borders on psychopathic. The morning of her disapearance maddy asked her parents, why didnt you come when we cried for you last night. Yet they did it again that very night..the fateful night.

ok you asked my scenario.
                              they killed her either accidently or during abuse sometime before they went out to dinner. Jerry then hid the body for some time and or carried her body to the ocean a few blocks away and threw her in.
                              They then went to the restuarant , probably hoping someone else would discover her missing when they did the checks. Classic family murder behavior to try to rig it so someone else finds the body.
                              Upon “discovering” maddy “taken” and the abducter possibly nearby kates leaves the twin babies alone, again, to return yelling to the restuarant. Completely and totally imconceiveable, for an innocent mother to leave the babies in that situation. To me this is the clincher.

I beleive the most plausible scenario is they accidently overdosed her or she just had a reaction to the medication they gave her to try and get her to sleep through the night so they could go out partying. This makes total sense and fits the narrative since they knew she had waken up the previous night and cried for them. They figured well lets give her something or give her more.

other possible scenarios is she had an accident while drugged, or one of the parents killed her, perhaps accidently during sexual abuse and or in a fit of anger.

There is zero, zilch, nada evidence of an intruder.
                              the mccans staged an open window. The only fingerprints on the window were kates.
                              they changed there stories about the doors being locked... oops no they were open.
                              the dogs alerted to death and blood around the couch and the boot of the rental car.
                              the police investigating are convinced of there guilt.
                              the mccans soon became uncooperative and lawyered up.
                              with the investigation ongoing, they both left and went home with there daughter still”missing” there. This is totally inconceiveable unless of course they know shes dead. Sure, one of them leaving, get the twins out if there, but both? Never in a million years if she was really missing.

The mccans never shed a tear, have any kind of visceral emotional reaction, during any of there numerous tv interviews, public statements, and appearances. Ive seen hundreds of these things with innocent parents of missing or murdered children and ive seen this apathetic behaviour onlyonce before... the the parents of jon benet ramsey.
                              they are extremely defensive and constantly talk about themselves. They have made a cottage industry about her disapearance, to make money, suing papers and authors, setting up a fake charity, writing books. One in which kate graphically describes worrying about how her daughters perfect little vagina is torn up. This is sick, very sick. It wouldnt shock me if it turns out she was sexually abusing her daughter.

if you want to blame anyone other than the mccanns you should be blaming the cowardly and lazy prosecuters who are afaid to go after the mcanns and charge them with at least negligence.

kate and gerry mccan are directly responsible for her death/ disapearance. They either killed her or at the very least guilty of gross criminal negligence. They are to blame, its there fault either way no one elses.

i only care about the poor child whos either dead or in living hell.

why the mccans havent faced justice in this case is a travesty piled upon tragedy.

Thanks for the apology. I won't respond to the totally unprovable allegations you have made in regards the parents conduct towards their children. It has not be proven either that Madeleine said why did you not come to us when we were crying the previous night. That is a tabloid rumour and idle speculation. It was proven much to the Portuguese Police fury that you could in fact open the window from the outside. Not much but you could. But why would you if you know the door is open? The answer is- an escape route or exit route. It was opened from the inside by the intruder incase he was happened upon or used it to exit. The story about the locks is not unusual. Faced with Police questioning and fear of being accused of neglect initially Gerry claims the door was locked. As it becomes apparant Madeleine is nowhere to be found he tells the truth. They are awful parents- they left the patio door unlocked so anyone could walk in off the street. You have your mind made up on the parents though so fair enough. I am convinced it was abduction by a sexual predator.

As I have stated there was a spate of offences committed by a sexual offender on young girls in the area for a few years previous- normally British and normally in an apartment. Entry was usually through a window. Exit the same way. Usually the parents were even in the apartment so this was someone used to taking extremely high risks. Someone who was probably compulsive. Did he go one step further that night and abduct? Maybe even on a spur of the moment. Compulsed to do it. Escalating his activities? He is seen by the Smiths carrying Madeleine to whatever location. That time of year in Luz was very quiet according to the Smiths who holidayed regularly there. I believe this was someone local who knew the area and who had a history of sexual tendancies towards young girls. The fact a predator was operating in the vicinity of the crime is hugely significant don't you agree? At least a significant line of enquiry? That the Portuguese Police did not follow up on thoroughly. They were a disgrace Abby. An absolute disgrace. Slow reaction times- didn't attend the scene for 4 hours, failed to preserve the crime scene, were not equipped to deal with what was happening. The PJ who took over the case(equivalent of the FBI) and Amarel were no better. Maybe even worse. Beyond incompetent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darryl Kenyon View Post
                                The trouble with Operation Grange is they did not start with a blank slate. Their remit was to focus on Maddie being abducted, period. How anyone thinks that is totally correct IE Not every scenario being fully investigated is beyond me.
                                exactly-there sole focus was to exonerate the mccans-it was a joke.

Comment

Working...
                                X