Madeleine McCann

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sunny Delight View Post
    Wonder what? Why don't you read the PJ files on the creche workers and their view on the McCanns relationship with their children. They saw them as loving and caring- well mannered and the kids were always happy to see them. Makes you wonder doesn't it?
    Perhaps the creche workers only saw what the McCanns wanted them to see, ever think about that? Some people are good at keeping up appearances.

Makes me wonder what kind of people they really are. We already know they are negligent parents who left three babies unsupervised to go boozing. We already know they were protected by the higher-ups, when they actually should've been pursued for neglect, let alone anything else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Harry D View Post

Perhaps the creche workers only saw what the McCanns wanted them to see, ever think about that? Some people are good at keeping up appearances.

Makes me wonder what kind of people they really are. We already know they are negligent parents who left three babies unsupervised to go boozing. We already know they were protected by the higher-ups, when they actually should've been pursued for neglect, let alone anything else.

Well I would say as people who day in dailly associate with children and their parents and trained to keep an eye on anything suspicious whilst actually meeting the parents of Madeleine and seeing them all interact they are more qualified than you to make a judgement. Their actions in leaving the children were a disgrace- I acknowledge that. There was a creche that offered an evening service. Or babysitters. But everyone at their table behaved in the same way. They were not unique. I would say they left the children unsupervised to socialize rather than booze- it's not like they were getting totally smashed. Their actions were wrong. But that does not make them murderers nor does it mean blame should be shifted from the abductor whose decision was the cause of this. If it had been a fire or Madeleine had wandered off or had an accident unsupervised then the McCanns would be 100% responsible. As I believe it was an abduction the blame lies with the sicko. As for the McCann's being protected by higher up's- why would anyone want to cover up the death of a 3 year old by 2 middle class nobodies from Leicestershire. They were hardly Prince William and Kate were they? Total nonsense.

Comment

• Can the Smiths evidence be relied upon?. First off they thought it was Gerry Mcann carrying the child and the fact that the sighting was 500 yards away. Would Maddie stay asleep in the arms of a stranger for the amount of time to carry her that distance from the apartment. Would a perpetrator risk that she wouldn't wake up and scream and also take the risk himself that he may be spotted walking that distance and perhaps some more with what in effect is a stolen child in full view?
        Regards Darryl

Comment

• Originally posted by Darryl Kenyon View Post
          Can the Smiths evidence be relied upon?. First off they thought it was Gerry Mcann carrying the child and the fact that the sighting was 500 yards away. Would Maddie stay asleep in the arms of a stranger for the amount of time to carry her that distance from the apartment. Would a perpetrator risk that she wouldn't wake up and scream and also take the risk himself that he may be spotted walking that distance and perhaps some more with what in effect is a stolen child in full view?
          Regards Darryl
          Hi dk.
          the smith sighting had gerry carrying the child. However, it was a little later around ten when gerry apparently had an alibi. But of course he could have gotten the id correct and the timing wrong.
          "Is all that we see or seem
          but a dream within a dream?"

-Edgar Allan Poe

"...the man and the peaked cap he is said to have worn
          quite tallies with the descriptions I got of him."

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

The McCanns and all their friends on the holiday left their patio doors open throughout the evenings for fear of fire.
            I read this in an old newspaper report. Does anyone know for certain if this is the reason why the patio doors where unlocked and is it for certain that the rest of the tapas 7 followed suit.
            It just seems a strange thing to me. If you are worried about a fire why not take the children to the restaurant with you, and would you not be more worried about a child abductor and lock the doors? Plus if there was a fire could they not see the smoke from where they where sat. The Mcanns insist on, that they could see the apartment from where they where sat, plus did the rooms not come with smoke alarms and would the twins be able to get out of their cots and through the front doors if there was a fire anyway?
            If the patio doors where left unlocked on all the apartments why did not one person go and check on all the children each time instead of the parents of each child getting constantly up and down. I know the Mcann children where checked on at 9 30 by Oldfield but what about all the other times IE Gerry Mcann checking on the other adults children at 9 for instance. Did any of this happen?
            Hi dk
            the checking on the kids thing was pretty haphazard. But its not really relevant. The tapas seven were not in on it, nor did they do any cover up. Maddie was dead and gone by dinner time, and the only relevance is that the mccanns were probably hoping one of the other parents would find her “missing”. But even that didnt pan out because the dum asses were not even checking to see if the children were there safe and sound but only to listen to see if they were awake and or making noises.

when oldfeild got back and didnt report anything was amiss, the mccanns were probably thinking how come he didnt notice her missing, and realized they would have to go discover her missing after all.

trying to set it up that someone else discovers the problem is family murder 101.

-Edgar Allan Poe

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

• Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post

Hi dk
              the checking on the kids thing was pretty haphazard. But its not really relevant. The tapas seven were not in on it, nor did they do any cover up. Maddie was dead and gone by dinner time, and the only relevance is that the mccanns were probably hoping one of the other parents would find her “missing”. But even that didnt pan out because the dum asses were not even checking to see if the children were there safe and sound but only to listen to see if they were awake and or making noises.

when oldfeild got back and didnt report anything was amiss, the mccanns were probably thinking how come he didnt notice her missing, and realized they would have to go discover her missing after all.

trying to set it up that someone else discovers the problem is family murder 101.

'Dumb asses', 'losers', 'abusers'. About people you don't even know. And why oh why did they not just let someone else do the check at 10 if they wanted someone else to find her missing? Where did they hide her body and how long before dinner was she supposedly dead?

Comment

Can the Smiths evidence be relied upon?. First off they thought it was Gerry Mcann carrying the child and the fact that the sighting was 500 yards away. Would Maddie stay asleep in the arms of a stranger for the amount of time to carry her that distance from the apartment. Would a perpetrator risk that she wouldn't wake up and scream and also take the risk himself that he may be spotted walking that distance and perhaps some more with what in effect is a stolen child in full view?
                Regards Darryl

Martin Smith, his son and daughter made statements to the Police about the man they had seen. It was only Martin Smith who felt that the man looked like Gerry(60-80% sure he said). He was positive of the time as were the others as they had checked their watches before leaving the bar as the son had an early morning flight home and they planned to go home at 10. The sighting was quite close- maybe less than 30 yards. The man was walking in the middle of the road. It was a dark street but they saw enough to describe between them what the man and young girl were wearing. The girl according to the daughter was barefoot. The men couldn't remember but did remember the girl was maybe around 4, blonde hair and wearing pink pjamas. My belief is this was not a pre planned abduction. It was more spur of the moment by someone deranged. Would she have woken up? Maybe but there have been instances of children taken who don't. Also a case I read about where the child had woken and asked who was carrying her. The perpetrator said- I am a friend of daddys he told me to get you we have to go somewhere. The child went back to sleep feeling safe. Alternatively he may have been a local or a tourist carrying his young child home wherever that may have been. The Smiths said he acted normal and seemed comfortable carrying the child. So we just don't know. But 500 yards from the McCanns apartment at around the time she goes missing a young blonde girl wearing pink pjamas and about 4 years old is being carried somewhere. Innocently or the perpetrator we just don't know. Surely it must be seen as significant though.(I believe it was the perpetrator but cannot be 100% sure of course).
                Last edited by Sunny Delight; 04-16-2019, 05:42 PM.

Comment

• The ramseys did the same thing re discovery. They were probably going nuts wondering why the police couldnt find her. Then john had to go find her. The tension gets to be too much because they know whats up but no one else does and they know they have to pull the trigger, make the discovery and get it over with, so they can move on to there denial stories.

-Edgar Allan Poe

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

• I would also add anither similarity between the ramseys that point to the mothers main involvement in the childrens death. Theyre the ones who the onus is on to do the “work”. Patsy killed jon bonet so she was the one that had to come up with the plan, write the note make the 911 call. Same as kate. She was probanly the main culprit in maddies death so shes the one that has to go discover her missing, take the lead in the interviews, etc.

this stuff is actually pretty easy to figure out.

-Edgar Allan Poe

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

• The man was walking in the middle of the road. This is one of the reasons why I feel the Smith sighting is innocent. I can't see an abductor doing that, would he not try and keep to the shadows?

Comment

The man was walking in the middle of the road. This is one of the reasons why I feel the Smith sighting is innocent. I can't see an abductor doing that, would he not try and keep to the shadows?
                        Agree. If anything it was gerry carrying his dead daughter out to get rid of her.

-Edgar Allan Poe

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

• Regarding Eddie the cadaver dog giving off a scent reaction to the Mcann's hire car and whether it was coaxed or not, this is what the dogs trainer Martin Grime had to say [ I have underlined the important parts].

Ten vehicles were screened in an underground multi storey car park at
                          Portimao. The vehicles, of which I did not know the owner details, were
                          parked on an empty floor with 20-30 feet between each. The vehicle
                          placement video recording and management of the process was conducted
                          by the PJ. The EVRD was then tasked to search the area. When passing a
                          vehicle I now know to be hired and in the possession of the McCann family,

the dog's behaviour changed substantially. This then produced an alert
                          indication at the lower part of the drivers door where the dog was biting and
                          barking. I recognise this behaviour as the dog indicating scent emitting from
                          the inside of the vehicle through the seal around the door.

In other words Martin Grime did not know that was the Mcanns hire car,. So how could he have coaxed Eddie to find a scent in the right one?

Regards Darryl

Comment

The man was walking in the middle of the road. This is one of the reasons why I feel the Smith sighting is innocent. I can't see an abductor doing that, would he not try and keep to the shadows?

It is possible he was an innocent dad carrying his child home. Of course it is. But it is also possible it was the perpetrator. Unless someone comes forward we just won't know. It was a dark street and it was 10pm. The child was barefoot and it was a cold night. She was wearing pjamas. That is significant. 500 yards from the McCann apartment at the time they notice she is missing. About 4 years old and blonde. A man deranged enough to take a child from her bed is probably not going to be the most cautious individual so walking in the road is not signifcant to me. Although surely with a young child in your arms you would walk on the footpath night or day surely if you were her parent?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sunny Delight View Post

It is possible he was an innocent dad carrying his child home. Of course it is. But it is also possible it was the perpetrator. Unless someone comes forward we just won't know. It was a dark street and it was 10pm. The child was barefoot and it was a cold night. She was wearing pjamas. That is significant. 500 yards from the McCann apartment at the time they notice she is missing. About 4 years old and blonde. A man deranged enough to take a child from her bed is probably not going to be the most cautious individual so walking in the road is not signifcant to me. Although surely with a young child in your arms you would walk on the footpath night or day surely if you were her parent?
                              Yes, it could have been an abductor but wasn't the man seen by Jane Tanner also carrying a barefoot child with pyjamas on? And we now know that was almost certainly an innocent sighting. Plus with it being a darkened street you possibly would walk in the middle for a bit of extra light, unless you wanted to stay in the shadows of course.
                              Regards Darryl

Comment

Yes, it could have been an abductor but wasn't the man seen by Jane Tanner also carrying a barefoot child with pyjamas on? And we now know that was almost certainly an innocent sighting. Plus with it being a darkened street you possibly would walk in the middle for a bit of extra light, unless you wanted to stay in the shadows of course.
                                Regards Darryl

I saw an article where a journalist attempted to recreate the sighting. I must search for it but as I remember the road was every bit as dark as the footpaths if not more so. And yes the Jane Tanner sighting has proved a red herring. However the creche was quite close by and it didn't take Scotland Yard long to work out the man was probably coming from there. And alas after appeals he comes forward. The Smith sighting is a little different.

Comment

Working...
                                X