Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JFK Assassination Documents to be released this year

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The Life and Archives numbers are of a similar quality (grainy) and look how you would expect them to - i.e. etched into a metal surface so appearing black. Interestingly, the history channel long number has the exact same characteristics as the archives number in terms of spacing - i.e. C is quite a way from the first 2, 7 slightly lower and quite a gap between the two 6s, and the second 6 set slightly higher. The quality of the history channel number looks a lot better. It is basically the same as the archives but has been processed for clarity. I guess the archive photos are quite old and not too clear. The history channel version is clearly a lot crisper and looks to have just have been processed and given a nice clean font, but keeping the original characteristics of spacing. Same applies to C2, spacing is the same but the WC looks to have been processed and cleaned up to make it look 'different', or just clearer (probably for some nut job conspiracy docu).

    I also notice that whenever anyone mentions a point against the lone shooter, GB has a ready made info-graphic fit for purpose? Just how much time do you spend trawling the net for this rubbish?


    Click image for larger version

Name:	download.jpg
Views:	208
Size:	15.4 KB
ID:	804855

    Comment


    • Conspiracy theorists also claim that the bullet c399 was faked and that this is ‘proven’ by the ‘fact’ that the initials carved onto it for identification by a police officer aren’t on c399.

      They are of course.
      Regards

      Sir Herlock Sholmes.

      “A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

      Comment


      • There’s rarely such thing as a perfect witness of course and we know that conspiracy theorists just can’t accept errors unless it suits their mission statement of course. Just look at how many times Fishy has added the ridiculously simplistic - did he lie/ did he not exist/ was he an idiot, method. Whilst George, to make his point, uses witnesses like Hofmann (a proven liar and a fantasist) Beverly Oliver (a proven liar and a fantasist.) Dr. McClelland (who admitted that he was mistaken) Dr. Carrico (who absolutely conceded that he and other Parkland doctors could easily have been mistaken.) Dr. Charles Crenshaw (an obvious and proven fantasist)

        Added to this they employ witnesses who simply gave their honest, if mistaken, opinion. Like those in Dealey Plaza who genuinely believed that a shot came from the fence. It’s an interesting but usually neglected fact that almost none of them claimed to have heard shots from more than one direction though - so how does that square with the shot that hit Kennedy in the back? So when employing ground floor Dealey Plaza witnesses to determine where the shots came from, whilst at the same time ignoring or denigrating those that don’t - like motorcade motorcycle police officer Marion Baker who first and overriding impression was that the shots came from the roof of the TSBD (which was why he entered the building straight away and ran into LHO with building manage Roy Truly.)

        Surely in any investigation into whether shots came from that sixth floor window we could ask a very simple questions - which witnesses were in the best position to give an accurate opinion? Those down at ground level in Dealey Plaza or the three men in the window directly below the sniper’s nest. So close that the 6th floor gunman could have passed the rifle from his window to theirs. Even these , like other witnesses, weren’t perfect and exhibited some errors in memory, how can their testimony not carry more weight than others? This is the case with conspiracy theorists though.

        These three of course were Bonnie Ray Williams, Harold Norman and Junior Jarman (the man that Oswald lied about eating lunch with) They had no reason to lie and we’re not, as far as we know, a part of any conspiracy. This is a decent account of Williams.

        A site created by students in the GWU course Digital History HIST 3001 (2017), HIST 2006 (2018) and HIST 2006 (2020) taught by Dr. Diane Harris Cline with biographies of people related to the 1963 Kennedy assassination developed from the FBI Key Persons of Interest folders in the NARA..
        Regards

        Sir Herlock Sholmes.

        “A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Aethelwulf View Post
          The Life and Archives numbers are of a similar quality (grainy) and look how you would expect them to - i.e. etched into a metal surface so appearing black. Interestingly, the history channel long number has the exact same characteristics as the archives number in terms of spacing - i.e. C is quite a way from the first 2, 7 slightly lower and quite a gap between the two 6s, and the second 6 set slightly higher. The quality of the history channel number looks a lot better. It is basically the same as the archives but has been processed for clarity. I guess the archive photos are quite old and not too clear. The history channel version is clearly a lot crisper and looks to have just have been processed and given a nice clean font, but keeping the original characteristics of spacing. Same applies to C2, spacing is the same but the WC looks to have been processed and cleaned up to make it look 'different', or just clearer (probably for some nut job conspiracy docu).

          I also notice that whenever anyone mentions a point against the lone shooter, GB has a ready made info-graphic fit for purpose? Just how much time do you spend trawling the net for this rubbish?


          Click image for larger version

Name:	download.jpg
Views:	208
Size:	15.4 KB
ID:	804855
          There are loads of them Wulf. You saw Fishy dispute the photo of the back of the head entry wound as a fake.
          Regards

          Sir Herlock Sholmes.

          “A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Joshua Rogan View Post

            That's A rifle with a through the stock sling mount, far from the only one. Here are four Carcano rifles with the same set-up.

            Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	310
Size:	31.7 KB
ID:	804851

            Second one down is the M91/38 model found in the TSBD. The one below that is the model featured in the advert.
            Thanks Joshua,

            I stand corrected on that point. However, there's still the matter of the rifle in the advert and in the backyard photo not matching the one found in the TSBD.

            Cheers, George
            Much that once was is lost, for none now live who remember it.​ - LOTR

            All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. - Bladerunner

            ​Disagreeing doesn't have to be disagreeable - Jeff Hamm

            Comment


            • Originally posted by GBinOz View Post

              However, there's still the matter of the rifle in the advert and in the backyard photo not matching the one found in the TSBD.

              Cheers, George
              Take off the conspiracy filter for a moment and take a good critical look at those photos. Are you totally sure they are not the same gun?
              1. Look at the stock of the gun LHO is holding. You an clearly the sling attaches to the stock by way of……oh hang on, you can’t say anything about that because that area of the photo is totally dark.
              2. You can see it is a cheap sling however because…well you can’t. The only section of sling to be seen is near the stock and that looks like a substantial piece of leather the same as the thinner piece in the museum photo.
              3. Look at the sling coming out of the top eye…..oh hang on there is no sling there, is there? Is that really a ring fixing? Why is the loop open and it’s on an angle of 45 degrees? What is that black squarish thing in LHO’s hand? Looks like a shadow on the wall. Is that really a ring at the top or is it just something else in the photo? So why can’t you see the sling? Look at how LHO is gripping the barrel tightly. I suggest he is also gripping the sling to the barrel on the other side consistent with the side fixing.
              4. The gun being taken from the building has a through stock fixing, same as the museum. And at the top you can clearly see the sling attaches by way of….oh hang on, you can’t say anything about that because of the man’s hand. You can see the gun being taken from the building has the same wide, rounded corner rectangle shape on the sling, same as the museum photo.
              Conclusion – no evidence they are different guns. I can see far more similarities than I can differences.

              Comment


              • Here's another in the series:

                Click image for larger version

Name:	Backyard2.jpg
Views:	200
Size:	18.4 KB
ID:	804862
                Much that once was is lost, for none now live who remember it.​ - LOTR

                All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. - Bladerunner

                ​Disagreeing doesn't have to be disagreeable - Jeff Hamm

                Comment


                • Originally posted by GBinOz View Post
                  Here's another in the series:

                  Click image for larger version

Name:	Backyard2.jpg
Views:	200
Size:	18.4 KB
ID:	804862
                  Again, there is nothing here to say it isn't the same gun. The quality of that photo and angle of the sling isn't of sufficient quality to say it isn't the same. Even if the sling is different; answer (shock horror) he bought a new sling! In this photo it does look like the top attachment is on the side, same as the museum photo and there is nothing to say the bottom isn't connected as per the museum photo.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Aethelwulf View Post

                    Take off the conspiracy filter for a moment and take a good critical look at those photos. Are you totally sure they are not the same gun?
                    1. Look at the stock of the gun LHO is holding. You an clearly the sling attaches to the stock by way of……oh hang on, you can’t say anything about that because that area of the photo is totally dark.
                    2. You can see it is a cheap sling however because…well you can’t. The only section of sling to be seen is near the stock and that looks like a substantial piece of leather the same as the thinner piece in the museum photo.
                    3. Look at the sling coming out of the top eye…..oh hang on there is no sling there, is there? Is that really a ring fixing? Why is the loop open and it’s on an angle of 45 degrees? What is that black squarish thing in LHO’s hand? Looks like a shadow on the wall. Is that really a ring at the top or is it just something else in the photo? So why can’t you see the sling? Look at how LHO is gripping the barrel tightly. I suggest he is also gripping the sling to the barrel on the other side consistent with the side fixing.
                    4. The gun being taken from the building has a through stock fixing, same as the museum. And at the top you can clearly see the sling attaches by way of….oh hang on, you can’t say anything about that because of the man’s hand. You can see the gun being taken from the building has the same wide, rounded corner rectangle shape on the sling, same as the museum photo.
                    Conclusion – no evidence they are different guns. I can see far more similarities than I can differences.
                    We also have to dismiss the numerous experts that checked the photographs and found no evidence of fakery Wulf. A TV show in America went to the address to check out conspiracists claims that the shadows were wrong. Guess what? They matched the photo exactly. And one photo was discovered in 1977 in the possessions of Oswald’s friend George De Mohrentschildt (a prominent member of the Dallas Russian emigré community) On the back was an inscription to him from Oswald, in Oswald’s handwriting (confirmed by experts) It was taken by Marina (which she admitted) when the couple lived at Neely Street. When Oswald was asked for a list of places that he and Marina had lived he produced one with only one address missing…..Neely Street. Then rather conveniently he extended the length of time that they had lived at the address prior to Neely Street by three months. Just enough to edit it from the records.

                    Not suspicious at all of course.
                    Last edited by Herlock Sholmes; 02-27-2023, 02:00 PM.
                    Regards

                    Sir Herlock Sholmes.

                    “A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

                      There are loads of them Wulf. You saw Fishy dispute the photo of the back of the head entry wound as a fake.
                      Which it was , compare the evidence of dr Robert McClelland what he described when he saw jfk to that photo ,

                      You can't have two different options one a live description one a photo that could be anything that are totally contradictions of each other.
                      Do you not understand ? The back of his head was blow apart a massive round hole ,
                      what did they do superglue his head and brains and hair all back together?
                      Get real .
                      The photo is a fake! Just as Oswald lawn photo was proven to be also

                      Dr McClelland must have lied ,was mistaken , was absolute idiot and moron too .

                      ​​​​​​​The list goes on and on .
                      'It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is. It doesn't matter how smart you are . If it doesn't agree with experiment, its wrong'' . Richard Feynman

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by GBinOz View Post
                        One witness did actually say he carried nothing in his hand that morning. HS and yourself want the witnesses to be accurate on curtain rods but mistaken on package length. Can you fit a rifle in your handbag?
                        Hi George,

                        Are you trying to upstage the Viz character, Roger Irrelevant?

                        In your opinion, what was Oswald carrying that morning?

                        A] Nothing - and your lone witness was spot on.

                        B] A larger lunch than usual - and he polished off every last crumb before JFK was shot.

                        C] Curtain rods - as Oswald himself claimed, and he used them for sword-swallowing practice.

                        D] Something else

                        Who said Oswald was carrying a handbag, risking his street cred? No wonder he tried to claim it was curtain rods.

                        Love,

                        Caz
                        X
                        "Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious." Peter Ustinov


                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by FISHY1118 View Post

                          Which it was , compare the evidence of dr Robert McClelland what he described when he saw jfk to that photo ,

                          You can't have two different options one a live description one a photo that could be anything that are totally contradictions of each other.
                          Do you not understand ?

                          From you?

                          The back of his head was blow apart a massive round hole ,

                          Disproved by evidence, pathologists, x-rays, photographs and the Zapruder Film. Oh, and Oliver Stone said it so it’s bound to be a lie.

                          what did they do superglue his head and brains and hair all back together?
                          Get real .

                          Because it was never blown up in the first place as the evidence proves.

                          The photo is a fake! Just as Oswald lawn photo was proven to be also

                          Proven genuine. 100%. Is the whole world a fake or a forgery Mr Icke?

                          Dr McClelland must have lied ,was mistaken , was absolute idiot and moron too .

                          And that’s the kind of opinion you’re bound to get when you refuse to read anything but conspiracy stuff and when you’re reduced to childishly cheerleading what another conspiracy theorist tells you.

                          The list goes on and on .
                          If you’d read my long post Fishy, you would know that Dr. McClelland admitted his error.

                          Prediction based on history…….absolutely no valid response to this.
                          Last edited by Herlock Sholmes; 02-27-2023, 03:21 PM.
                          Regards

                          Sir Herlock Sholmes.

                          “A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

                          Comment


                          • A reminder of things that need to be believe to support conspiracy…..just a small fraction.


                            1. That the conspirators had to persuade perfectly respectable, normal people like Buell Frazier and his sister Linnie Mae Randle to lie about Oswald’s claim that he’d gone to the Paine’s on the Thursday to collect curtain rods and that his package contained curtain rods.

                            2. That the conspirators got Junior Jarman to lie about not being with Oswald when he ate his lunch.

                            3. That the conspirators either ordered a rifle and revolver via mail order and, despite wanting to frame him, they didn’t think to order it in his name and so were compelled to persuade the gullible Oswald to carry cards in his wallet for a non-existent person so that he could be linked to the guns or, they persuaded gullible Oswald to purchase a rifle in someone else’s name but to fill in the forms using his own handwriting.

                            4. Then the conspirators manage to plant Oswald’s fingerprints on the guns, and on the 6th floor around the sniper’s nest and they did this without anyone not ‘in on it’ seeing.

                            5. Then the conspirators somehow persuaded three of Oswald’s co-workers, with absolutely no grudges against him, Bonnie Ray Williams, Harold Norman and Junior Jarman to pretend that they heard shots from the window directly above them (the 6th floor)

                            6. Then our conspirators placed a gunman behind a fence just a few feet from numerous onlookers and in front of a large car park full of cars with cameras and movie cameras everywhere hoping that no one saw or captured a picture or film of him.

                            7. Next our conspirators persuaded Oswald to incriminate himself by picking up his revolver and to link up with Officer Tippit where they had arranged for a football team of witnesses to falsely identify him.

                            8. Then they persuaded 3 well respected pathologists to lie disgracefully about the wounds (of course risking their reputations or even worse if such an enterprise was discovered, knowing full well that this wasn’t an everyday murder and that the eyes of the world would be on them)

                            9. Then to cover their backs our conspirators managed, without anyone knowing how or when, to forge the autopsy x-rays and photographs,

                            10. Then they, through the new President Lyndon Johnson, got the Chief Justice of the USA, known for his patriotism and liberal views, to preside over a thoroughly corrupt commission to cover up the murder of the President despite that fact that he clearly didn’t want the job. Also risking his reputation if the truth ever emerged.

                            11. Then they managed to find 6 equally corrupt and morally redundant, respected public figures (one of whom went on to become President) to take part in this unbelievably wide ranging inquiry (probably the biggest ever?)

                            12. Further, our conspirators, found a corrupt General Counsel and 14 corrupt Counsels.

                            13. Then 12 corrupt staff to help in this massively wide-ranging enterprise.

                            14. Then they found 14 equally corrupt and morally redundant pathologists at the HSCA to support the verdicts of the 3 original corrupt pathologists.

                            15. And these utter geniuses managed to bring into their conspiracy - The Dallas Police, The witnesses, The Secret Service, The CIA, The FBI, The Military, The Medical people and the Warren Commissioners, counsels and staff, and got them to support each other in fooling the world ensuring that none of the absolutely enormous amount of conspirators ever slipped up and let the cat out of the bag.


                            And the conspiracy theorists have the staggering nerve to mock and talk down to those who don’t swallow this absolute pile, hook, line and sinker.



                            Regards

                            Sir Herlock Sholmes.

                            “A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by GBinOz View Post
                              Thanks Joshua,

                              I stand corrected on that point. However, there's still the matter of the rifle in the advert and in the backyard photo not matching the one found in the TSBD.
                              Hi George.
                              I believe the suppliers for Klein had run out of the model shown in the advert used by Oswald, so substituted the M91/38 he received for the M91 TS illustrated in the ad. By April's edition, the ad had been updated to show this.

                              As has been noted, the quality of the backyard photos doesn't appear to be of sufficient quality for me to make out the details you observe. But I can see nothing inconsistent with the museum rifle in the photos.

                              Can you see how many rivets there are at the front of the stock?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post
                                A reminder of things that need to be believe to support conspiracy…..just a small fraction.


                                1. That the conspirators had to persuade perfectly respectable, normal people like Buell Frazier and his sister Linnie Mae Randle to lie about Oswald’s claim that he’d gone to the Paine’s on the Thursday to collect curtain rods and that his package contained curtain rods.

                                2. That the conspirators got Junior Jarman to lie about not being with Oswald when he ate his lunch.

                                3. That the conspirators either ordered a rifle and revolver via mail order and, despite wanting to frame him, they didn’t think to order it in his name and so were compelled to persuade the gullible Oswald to carry cards in his wallet for a non-existent person so that he could be linked to the guns or, they persuaded gullible Oswald to purchase a rifle in someone else’s name but to fill in the forms using his own handwriting.

                                4. Then the conspirators manage to plant Oswald’s fingerprints on the guns, and on the 6th floor around the sniper’s nest and they did this without anyone not ‘in on it’ seeing.

                                5. Then the conspirators somehow persuaded three of Oswald’s co-workers, with absolutely no grudges against him, Bonnie Ray Williams, Harold Norman and Junior Jarman to pretend that they heard shots from the window directly above them (the 6th floor)

                                6. Then our conspirators placed a gunman behind a fence just a few feet from numerous onlookers and in front of a large car park full of cars with cameras and movie cameras everywhere hoping that no one saw or captured a picture or film of him.

                                7. Next our conspirators persuaded Oswald to incriminate himself by picking up his revolver and to link up with Officer Tippit where they had arranged for a football team of witnesses to falsely identify him.

                                8. Then they persuaded 3 well respected pathologists to lie disgracefully about the wounds (of course risking their reputations or even worse if such an enterprise was discovered, knowing full well that this wasn’t an everyday murder and that the eyes of the world would be on them)

                                9. Then to cover their backs our conspirators managed, without anyone knowing how or when, to forge the autopsy x-rays and photographs,

                                10. Then they, through the new President Lyndon Johnson, got the Chief Justice of the USA, known for his patriotism and liberal views, to preside over a thoroughly corrupt commission to cover up the murder of the President despite that fact that he clearly didn’t want the job. Also risking his reputation if the truth ever emerged.

                                11. Then they managed to find 6 equally corrupt and morally redundant, respected public figures (one of whom went on to become President) to take part in this unbelievably wide ranging inquiry (probably the biggest ever?)

                                12. Further, our conspirators, found a corrupt General Counsel and 14 corrupt Counsels.

                                13. Then 12 corrupt staff to help in this massively wide-ranging enterprise.

                                14. Then they found 14 equally corrupt and morally redundant pathologists at the HSCA to support the verdicts of the 3 original corrupt pathologists.

                                15. And these utter geniuses managed to bring into their conspiracy - The Dallas Police, The witnesses, The Secret Service, The CIA, The FBI, The Military, The Medical people and the Warren Commissioners, counsels and staff, and got them to support each other in fooling the world ensuring that none of the absolutely enormous amount of conspirators ever slipped up and let the cat out of the bag.


                                And the conspiracy theorists have the staggering nerve to mock and talk down to those who don’t swallow this absolute pile, hook, line and sinker.



                                Looks like the good ship conspiracy is on the rocks and sinking fast!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X