No announcement yet.

Packer and Schwartz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A slight alteration if Jeff doesn't object.
    Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Wickerman View Post
      Hi Karsten.

Indeed it was, which makes it more mysterious why his description changed when given at the inquest on Oct. 5th.

The official police description released on the 1st was published widely, one example is given below:

The following description has been circulated by the police of a man said to have been seen with the woman Stride (murdered in Berner-street) during Saturday evening:- "Age twenty-eight. Slight. Height, 5ft. 8in. Complexion dark. No whiskers. Black diagonal coat. Hard felt hat. Collar and tie. Carried newspaper parcel. Respectable appearance".

How could the Official Press release by Scotland Yard be wrong?
      Conversely, how could Cst. Smith change his description from "hard felt hat" to "deerstalker", at the inquest?

The error firmly lies with the police, regardless which is the correct hat.
      Morning Wickerman
      This being the point at which Warren's personal involvement became intense...
      You can lead a horse to water.....

Comment

• witness

Hello S Brett.

"If all this was so, then Schwartz and Lawende were not at the Seaside Home. The police must have used a "third" witness."

Indeed. Try Julius Lowenheim.

Cheers.
        LC

Comment

• correct

Hello John. Thanks.

All precisely correct.

"Anyway, this was Dr Phillips opinion:

Foreman of the jury: "Do you think that the woman would have dropped the packet of cachous altogether if she had been thrown to the ground before the injuries were inflicted?

Dr Phillips:" That is an inference, which the jury would be perfectly entitled to draw?""

Yes. But MANY posters forget this.

Cheers.
          LC

Comment

• repeat

Hi John.

"As for the spilled cachous, that's explained by Dr Blackwell, 'It is I who split them on removing them from the hand.""

Exactly. And this has been repeatedly stated on the threads.

Cheers.
            LC

Comment

• contrast

Hello Abby.

"So she can hold onto the cashous while being killed but not while being beat up?"

Absolutely. Look at what Schwartz said. Now try it. Doesn't work. As the doctor noted, if you get thrown to the ground, the cachous will come out.

But NOW, lay someone gently down (see police remark and my video). No spill.

Simple.

Cheers.
              LC

Comment

• no problem

Hello Jeff.

"the Cachous are always a problem what ever theory you put forward."

Well, not always. In EACH trial, my wife held on. No problem. (See video.)

Cheers.
                LC

Comment

• difficulties

Hello CD. Thanks.

Actually, I would not take you for the spelling police--it's "jibe," not "jive." (heh-heh)

Yes, BS need not kill her--just shove her. In which case the cachous would come out later.

Of course that, too, involves difficulties.

Cheers.
                  LC

Comment

• Originally posted by harry View Post
                    A slight alteration if Jeff doesn't object.
                    I dont object Harry. Clearly the models were made lighter because they wouldn't have illustrated very much had they been that dark.

That said a TV camera is a very poor substitute for human eye sight, which can ajust surprisingly well in low light conditions.

It certainly wasn't foggy on the night of the murders.

Berner street itself was well lite. All the gaslights in Jakes models were accurately researched and in the correct positions..

So the biggest problems would be eye sight adjusting from the street lighting into the darkness of the yard... Which we know was dark...

My biggest concern is still Morris Eagle 12.40 am

If the man seen by PC Smith was with Stride following PC smith departure and then in the Alleyway... that means Eagle walked straight passed them... Is that possible?

Also the parcel also concerns me, I mean does he say to his victim, do you mind waiting a minute before i attack you I need to un-wrap a present?

And surely if our man is Aron Cohen (We'll call him that because Kozminski is hard to spell) Then surely he still has time to go home unwrap his parcel and come back... Making it possible for Aron Cohen and BSM to be one and the same person?

Yours Jeff

Comment

• Originally posted by Wickerman View Post
                      Hi Karsten.

Indeed it was, which makes it more mysterious why his description changed when given at the inquest on Oct. 5th.

The official police description released on the 1st was published widely, one example is given below:

The following description has been circulated by the police of a man said to have been seen with the woman Stride (murdered in Berner-street) during Saturday evening:- "Age twenty-eight. Slight. Height, 5ft. 8in. Complexion dark. No whiskers. Black diagonal coat. Hard felt hat. Collar and tie. Carried newspaper parcel. Respectable appearance".

How could the Official Press release by Scotland Yard be wrong?
                      Conversely, how could Cst. Smith change his description from "hard felt hat" to "deerstalker", at the inquest?

The error firmly lies with the police, regardless which is the correct hat.
                      Originally posted by Wickerman View Post
                      Point of trivia, both the Times, Daily News and Daily Telegraph gave the size of the parcel as:
                      about 18in. in length and 6in. or 8in. in width

Yet the London Evening Standard, and the Western Daily Press both describe the package smaller:
                      "...about eight inches long and six or eight inches wide".

The larger size has been adopted by theorists to suggest the package were flyers being distributed by a Club member.
                      However, the smaller size is more consistent with a package containing a half pound of grapes.
                      Hello Jon,

At 12.30am, 30th September 1888, PC Smith saw...

during Saturday evening...

How sure can we be that the official police description released on the 1st belonged only to PC Smith? Is it possible: PC Smith + another witness?

Comment

• Morning Karsten

Heres one for you..

I'm still concerned about the parcel..

Mrs Long doesn't see a parcel nor does Annie Farmer

Surely jack conceals his knife in side coat pocket?

Yours Jeff

PS we had to remove the board school wall...otherwise the angle would not have worked as you would have been shooting through it..
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Karsten

If stride and man crossed into Dutfield together, then we would need to accept that Morris Eagle walked passed them without seeing them?

However if he did

Then schwartz at no time would have seen the man behind Stride

BSM could have been arguing with someone behind Stride and stride got between them and got pushed to the ground

Its an unlikely scenario in my mind but schwartz might not have seen two people in the yard from his POV

Yours Jeff

Comment

• Yours truly as Morris Eagle
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by lynn cates View Post
                              Hello Jeff.

"the Cachous are always a problem what ever theory you put forward."

Well, not always. In EACH trial, my wife held on. No problem. (See video.)

Cheers.
                              LC
                              Hello Lynn,

Where can I find your video? I know it but I can not find... I would like to watch it again.

During my life I have observed that many people (including myself), but not all, kept things in their hands "in fights". True to the motto: The smallest piece of "whatever it is" might be helpful.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Leahy View Post
                                Karsten

If stride and man crossed into Dutfield together, then we would need to accept that Morris Eagle walked passed them without seeing them?

However if he did

Then schwartz at no time would have seen the man behind Stride

BSM could have been arguing with someone behind Stride and stride got between them and got pushed to the ground

Its an unlikely scenario in my mind but schwartz might not have seen two people in the yard from his POV

Yours Jeff
                                Morning Jeff,

PC Smith at 12.30am!

Eagle at 12.35am:

It was very dark, too dark to see if anybody was lying there and he did not remember seeing anybody in Berner Street.

Very important:

At that time it is possible that Stride and the Ripper were inside the yard. Eagle was another disturbance and after him, Stride went back to the entrance to see if other people "are on the way"... It seems to me Dutfields Yard was an restless place...

Comment

Working...
                                X