John Richardson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

And it’s very clear Trevor that the vast majority support the witnesses and go for a later TOD. You’re in the minority on this one again.
    Well I would rather be in the minority and be right than in the marjority and be wrong

Comment

Phillips said that he couldn’t have done it in under 15 minutes John but I can’t tell you offhand of any other opinion. I seem to vaguely recall other opinions on the subject but I’m unsure. Someone on here will know if other medical opinions have been given.
      It would depend upon which clock were being used and how recently it had been reset.

Comment

• Originally posted by FISHY1118 View Post

Again just your waffle herlock , you have failed here to admit the obvious when it was shown to be the case . You can't debate the evidence any more, your to far down your own rabbit hole..all the evidence when carefully judged also leads to an earlier t.od thats it . Witness testimony as Trevor and other have shown is unsafe unreliable and ambiguous , stop going round in circles ,your just wasting everyone's time .
        It’s very noticeable though Fishy that your posts tend to be simply a case of cheerleading others. Whenever I make a post involving details like the one about the timings you can never response with a critique of my points. You’re just reduced to silly comments and repetitions of your new mantra” “unsafe unreliable and ambiguous.” You don’t provide details about how anything is ‘ambiguous’ for example. You’re simply using a well know tactic of labelling. It’s like HR supporters labelling Ripperologists as misogynists in attempt at getting people to mistrust them. Your making a pathetic attempt to label the witnesses as ‘unsafe unreliable and ambiguous,’ when they aren’t in the hope that people will see them as such. Given the tiny amount that support an earlier TOD it’s not really working is it?
        Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

• Originally posted by etenguy View Post

Hi Herlock

My memory, which may not be best, is of a similar issue with a clock in the early 1930s in relation to the Alan Cross testimony about his timings for delivering of milk to Julia Wallace. Is that right or have I misremembered?
          It was Allan Close by the way Eten. It only struck me this morning when I saw your post again. It shows how rusty we all get when we don’t discuss something for a significant time.
          Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• And Inspector Chandler at the inquest said:

“On Saturday morning, at ten minutes past six, I was on duty in Commercial-street. At the corner of Hanbury-street I saw several men running”

And yet Henry Holland said at the inquest:

“I went outside and could find no constable. Going back to the house I saw an inspector run up with a young man, at about twenty minutes past six o'clock.”

Now I’m not suggesting that Chandler was Mo Farah but I think that we would all agree that it wouldn’t take 10 minutes to get from the corner of Commercial Street - more like less than a minute. Doesn’t this make Chandler an ‘unreliable’ witness? Or Holland? Shouldn’t we dismiss them as ‘ambiguous?’ Or do we allow for a reasonable margin for error. Let’s get real.

Perhaps Holland took his timing from the same clock that Mrs Long used. A clock that was fast.
            Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• To demand that the times used by the C5 layman witnesses should be accurate is ridiculous.They did not have watches and clocks were inaccurate and needed to be rewinded.
              ​​​​​​ As I posted before about inquests,,furthermore, the C5 inquests did not have a suspect who will demand more accuracy in the times used as he is fighting for his life.The C5 inquest was best effort questioning by the jury, coroner and police.It was partly not the witness's fault the question of time was not pursued,it was best effort by them.
              In the Frances Coles inquest however,with a suspect, Mr.Lawless,representing Sadler, pursued the time question with the witness Joseph Haswell who was working in Shuttleworth eatery.
              Even if Long and Cadosche's times were off by 15-20 minutes the murder still happened after Richardsons visit.
              Last edited by Varqm; 09-10-2022, 04:35 PM.
              Clearly the first human laws (way older and already established) spawned organized religion's morality - from which it's writers only copied/stole,ex. you cannot kill,rob,steal (forced,it started civil society).
              M. Pacana

Comment

Phillips said that he couldn’t have done it in under 15 minutes John but I can’t tell you offhand of any other opinion. I seem to vaguely recall other opinions on the subject but I’m unsure. Someone on here will know if other medical opinions have been given.
                The David Jessel documentary on Tumblety had an expert who confidently cut the time needeed for Eddowes' mutilations down from 15 minutes to two minutes ... and then bottled it somewhat and opted for two or three minutes...

M.
                Last edited by Mark J D; 09-10-2022, 10:53 PM.
                (Image of Charles Allen Lechmere is by artist Ashton Guilbeaux. Used by permission. Original art-work for sale.)

Comment

• Something just occurred to me. Wasn't blood found inside the hallway on Hanbury? The explanation was the Richardson's were moving packing crates out from the basement across a fresh crime scene (sans corpse) and sat the crates on the exact spot that was saturated in blood and transferred it. Does this seem a trifle odd to anyone who thinks Richardson should be a viable suspect? What were really in those crates that they may have deliberately gotten bloody?

Comment

• My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

It’s very noticeable though Fishy that your posts tend to be simply a case of cheerleading others. Whenever I make a post involving details like the one about the timings you can never response with a critique of my points. You’re just reduced to silly comments and repetitions of your new mantra” “unsafe unreliable and ambiguous.” You don’t provide details about how anything is ‘ambiguous’ for example. You’re simply using a well know tactic of labelling. It’s like HR supporters labelling Ripperologists as misogynists in attempt at getting people to mistrust them. Your making a pathetic attempt to label the witnesses as ‘unsafe unreliable and ambiguous,’ when they aren’t in the hope that people will see them as such. Given the tiny amount that support an earlier TOD it’s not really working is it?
                      The topic is over for you herlock as far as me explaining things to you for the umpteen time . You say give reasons for , unsafe ,ambiguious , uncertain , contradictory , . they been givin over 1000 times at least .You just cant and wont except them, thats fine, but they are there.

So keep denying them and keep the insults and personal attacks about other posters opinions coming, so that everyone can see how disrespectful you are on a public forum . Well done champ

'It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is. It doesn't matter how smart you are . If it doesn't agree with experiment, its wrong'' . Richard Feynman

Comment

• Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post

Well I would rather be in the minority and be right than in the marjority and be wrong

www.trevormarriott.co.uk
                        Whether its right as earlier or later t.o.d Trevor , that can never be proven either way for certain ,the problem we have here is one poster seems to believe that it can , [his dead wrong obviously ]. What this entire thead is about is showing and has successfully shown , that either way the evidence can be used to make a case for earlier just as it can for later . Only a silly would spend all day every day trying to convince, badger, bully , insult other posters that it doesnt .
                        'It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is. It doesn't matter how smart you are . If it doesn't agree with experiment, its wrong'' . Richard Feynman

Comment

The topic is over for you herlock as far as me explaining things to you for the umpteen time . You say give reasons for , unsafe ,ambiguious , uncertain , contradictory , . they been givin over 1000 times at least .You just cant and wont except them, thats fine, but they are there.

So keep denying them and keep the insults and personal attacks about other posters opinions coming, so that everyone can see how disrespectful you are on a public forum . Well done champ
                          Don't feed the intellectual troll, sir.

Comment

Whether its right as earlier or later t.o.d Trevor , that can never be proven either way for certain ,the problem we have here is one poster seems to believe that it can , [his dead wrong obviously ]. What this entire thead is about is showing and has successfully shown , that either way the evidence can be used to make a case for earlier just as it can for later . Only a silly would spend all day every day trying to convince, badger, bully , insult other posters that it doesnt .
                            Thank God you're in here. Too many errors Fishy, whom are you are really? I ain't hatin.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Macdonald Triad View Post

Don't feed the intellectual troll, sir.
                              Youd think after 3147 post on the subject perhaps ''we agree to disagree'' would be enough , it clearly wasnt .

Comment

• Originally posted by The Macdonald Triad View Post

Thank God you're in here. Too many errors Fishy, whom are you are really? I ain't hatin.
                                When its all said and done Mac , some posters have used the Evidence both Witness and Medical to try show a later 5.30 t.o.d which is their opininon .

What they can Never show, NO MATTER HOW THER TRY is that very same Witness and Medical Evidence ''Cant''not'' be used to show an earlier 4.00/30 am t.o.d
                                Last edited by FISHY1118; 09-11-2022, 04:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X