Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FISHY1118 View Post

Good to see im in the First CLass

Ive got the Popcorn and Beer on standby while i await your reply to Georges post below , you know this one where i said exactly the same thing and you went nuts over ?

''Phillips - I don't know that any doctor would admit that his methods were unreliable. That's a modern day assessment, but strangely, other ToD's were surprisingly accurate, relatively speaking. I know the common answer to this suggestion is that the others cribbed their ToD's by finding out the answer first, but I see no evidence that the doctor's interrogated beat cops or witnesses before they produced their ToD's so as to ensure they got the right answer.''
    I’m glad that you feel that hypocrisy is ok.
    Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Ok now i got it, why didnt you just say that ,. in your JTR world, everything is a possibility or might have been , and could have been , probably was, highly likely , highly unlikely ? etc , etc . Based on the evidence of course .

Dont look now bit were all in that world . [just my sarcasm playing up ]
      I did “just say that.” I’ve just posted where I did “just say that.”
      Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Not sure your following the conversation here Herlock , the noise that Cadosch heard that hit the fence cant be proven or just assumed to have been Chapman or her killer ! no matter which way you slice or dice it . There are too many other factors at play here when you take all the evidence into consideration.

What ever the noise was that cadosch heard, [ remembering his words 'something' ,not ''someone'' ] the body imo was already there long befor that incident occured.

If youve being paying attention regarding what might have made the ''noise '', George has made several post as have i already which you have dismissed previously . Now like all things regarding peoples personnal opinions, you dont have to agree with them, that doesnt mean your theory is any more correct Especially when it no more provable , which it is not .
        The point is that it can’t have been anything else.

Why aren’t you understanding this Fishy!?
        Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

I’m glad that you feel that hypocrisy is ok.
          I feel it most times you post .
          'It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is. It doesn't matter how smart you are . If it doesn't agree with experiment, its wrong'' . Richard Feynman

Comment

• If there was no earlier estimation from Phillips not one of you would be questioning Richardson or Cadosch.
            Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

The point is that it can’t have been anything else. Why aren’t you understanding this Fishy!?
              What s there to understand, the Noise wasnt Necessarily ​the body.
              'It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is. It doesn't matter how smart you are . If it doesn't agree with experiment, its wrong'' . Richard Feynman

Comment

If there was no earlier estimation from Phillips not one of you would be questioning Richardson or Cadosch.
                What would we be left with without witnesses ? , only a Doctors estimated t.o.d , just like Brown and Baxters t.o d ,we know how accurate they were dont we ?

Comment

Then what ‘could’ it have been?
                  Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

What would we be left with without witnesses ? , only a Doctors estimated t.o.d , just like Brown and Baxters t.o d ,we know how accurate they were dont we ?
                    Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

True... it may have been a cricket ball...

Comment

Your constant espousal of this ‘all clicks were accurate and synchronised’ is just infantile.​
                        You're charging 'round the threads being antagonistic and aggressive again, Herlock.

'Not a good look.

Comment

• Originally posted by A P Tomlinson View Post

True... it may have been a cricket ball...
                          Or it may have been something else , but ill tell what you and anyone else cant prove ...... That was it was Annie Chapman or her killer , nice try at the sarcasm tho .

Comment

• Originally posted by Fleetwood Mac View Post

You're charging 'round the threads being antagonistic and aggressive again, Herlock.

'Not a good look.
                            How do you see aggression in anything that I’ve posted? I’m simply responding to multiple posts. I’m never aggressive.
                            Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Or it may have been something else , but ill tell what you and anyone else cant prove ...... That was it was Annie Chapman or her killer , nice try at the sarcasm tho .
                              Then name something that it could have been.
                              Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

I feel it most times you post .
                                But the person insult came from you, not me. As long as we’re clear on that.
                                Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Working...
                                X