John Richardson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fleetwood Mac View Post

It's been posted on more than one occasion: speaks of 3-4 hours.

Have you read Fisherman's post?
    I saw Thiblin mentioning a hypothetical scenario, beginning with the word "if", in which he spoke of 3-4 hours, depending on the amount of warmth a doctor was able to feel inside a body when examining the abdominal cavity.

But I thought you were saying that Thiblin had committed to a more likely PMI of 3-4 hours for Annie Chapman. That's the quote I'm looking for. I've never seen it. Indeed, I'm sure it doesn't exist. If it did, you would be quoting the professor's exact words.
    Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

Dr Biggs was saying that Dr Phillips should have given a wider time range which included 5.30.

What is it about that sentence you don't understand?
      No he didn't. While not a huge surprise, it is fair to say you're making this up.

Dr Biggs stated that a wider timeframe is more likely to be accurate.

In other words, had Dr Phillips said: "5.20am to 5.30am", which you're doing, Dr Biggs wouldn't have entertained it.

Comment

• On Mrs Richardson, an additional part from the inquest:

[Coroner] On Saturday morning you feel confident no one did go through? - Yes; I should have heard the sound. They must have walked purposely quietly? - Yes; or I should have heard them

Simple stuff, Mrs R. agreeing that she would have heard someone in the passage way unless they purposely kept quiet and I can’t imagine Annie and Jack giving a spirited rendition of Roll Out The Barrel as they passed through can you?

So that the Mr. Richardson desperation put to bed leaving us your other desperation.
        Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

I saw Thiblin mentioning a hypothetical scenario, beginning with the word "if", in which he spoke of 3-4 hours, depending on the amount of warmth a doctor was able to feel inside a body when examining the abdominal cavity.

But I thought you were saying that Thiblin had committed to a more likely PMI of 3-4 hours for Annie Chapman. That's the quote I'm looking for. I've never seen it. Indeed, I'm sure it doesn't exist. If it did, you would be quoting the professor's exact words.
          You're mistaken as per usual.

Nobody is going to run around after you clueing you in.

Feel free to post Fisherman's initial post. I'll highlight the relevant part.

Comment

On Mrs Richardson, an additional part from the inquest:

[Coroner] On Saturday morning you feel confident no one did go through? - Yes; I should have heard the sound. They must have walked purposely quietly? - Yes; or I should have heard them

Simple stuff, Mrs R. agreeing that she would have heard someone in the passage way unless they purposely kept quiet and I can’t imagine Annie and Jack giving a spirited rendition of Roll Out The Barrel as they passed through can you?

So that the Mr. Richardson desperation put to bed leaving us your other desperation.
            Mrs Richardson stated:

I could hear anyone going through the passage. I did not hear anyone going through on Saturday morning.

They supposedly tiptoed in but when it got down to business they weren't so quiet. It seems the WM had no problem letting Cadosch know he was there.

Comment

No he didn't. While not a huge surprise, it is fair to say you're making this up.

Dr Biggs stated that a wider timeframe is more likely to be accurate.

In other words, had Dr Phillips said: "5.20am to 5.30am", which you're doing, Dr Biggs wouldn't have entertained it.

Of course he did. I'll even quote him for you:

"Even if core body temperature and ambient temperature had been objectively measured at the time, any calculations would still give an estimation that would necessarily spread far wider than the “two hours or more ago” estimate quoted... I would have to say that this particular victim could have died considerably more than 2 hours before discovery, but also could potentially have been killed as recently as 05.30".

So Dr Biggs was quite clearly and unambiguously saying that Dr Phillips should have given a wider time range which included 5.30.

What is it about this simple fact that you are not understanding?
              Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Mrs Richardson stated:

I could hear anyone going through the passage. I did not hear anyone going through on Saturday morning.

They supposedly tiptoed in but when it got down to business they weren't so quiet. It seems the WM had no problem letting Cadosch know he was there.
                You did say earlier said that Mrs Richardson "stated she was sure nobody entered the passage after 3am." Now you’re just saying that she didn't hear anyone going through.

An accidental brush against a fence can’t be compared to walking down a passage without making a noise.

You can’t be serious with these points.

Last edited by Herlock Sholmes; 09-03-2022, 09:41 PM.
                Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

You're mistaken as per usual.

Nobody is going to run around after you clueing you in.

Feel free to post Fisherman's initial post. I'll highlight the relevant part.
                  Here's the hypothetical scenario mentioned by Professor Thiblin that I was referring to:

"If he felt an obvious difference between the outer and central parts of the body, I am of the meaning that it speaks of a PMI of 3-4 hours rather than 1 hour."

Obviously, a sentence beginning with the word "if" is predicated on a hypothetical.

Now are you saying there's somewhere else in Fisherman's post in which Thiblin commits to a likely PMI for Annie Chapman of 3-4 hours?

If so, could you please actually quote it rather than going from an obviously unreliable memory. Otherwise admit that you are mistaken.
                  Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Of course he did. I'll even quote him for you:

"Even if core body temperature and ambient temperature had been objectively measured at the time, any calculations would still give an estimation that would necessarily spread far wider than the “two hours or more ago” estimate quoted... I would have to say that this particular victim could have died considerably more than 2 hours before discovery, but also could potentially have been killed as recently as 05.30".

So Dr Biggs was quite clearly and unambiguously saying that Dr Phillips should have given a wider time range which included 5.30.
                    I've no further comment.

Comment

You did say earlier said that Mrs Richardson "stated she was sure nobody entered the passage after 3am." Now you’re just saying that she didn't hear anyone going through.

An accidental brush against a fence can’t be compared to walking down a passage without making a noise.

You can’t be serious with these points.
                      In your mind, no Sherlock.

As I say: "when it suits".

Comment

"If he felt an obvious difference between the outer and central parts of the body, I am of the meaning that it speaks of a PMI of 3-4 hours rather than 1 hour."
                        What are you saying? Dr Phillips didn't feel that difference?

Comment

What are you saying? Dr Phillips didn't feel that difference?
                          That's exactly what I'm saying. Phillips didn't testify to feeling any kind of "difference" between the outer and central parts of the body.

As I've explained on numerous occasions (but perhaps you didn't bother reading), what Thiblin was saying was that it's possible to estimate a 3-4 hours PMIif the the core internal organs are found to be sufficiently lacking in warmth.

But, as Dr Phillips didn't say how warm the area under the intestines that he felt was (i.e. he didn't say it was very warm or only a little warm) AND, as it's unclear whether he was feeling "the central parts of the body", AND, as he didn't, in any case, provide an estimated PMI of 3-4 hours, Thiblin's hypothetical can't be said to apply to Annie Chapman.
                          Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

I've no further comment.
                            Don’t blame you.
                            Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

In your mind, no Sherlock.

As I say: "when it suits".
                              thats Herlock to you , Meetwood Flac : )
                              Last edited by Abby Normal; 09-04-2022, 01:27 AM.
                              "Is all that we see or seem
                              but a dream within a dream?"

-Edgar Allan Poe

"...the man and the peaked cap he is said to have worn
                              quite tallies with the descriptions I got of him."

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

What planet are you on Fishy? ‘Most people.’ You mean you, FM, George, Fisherman and Trevor.

Those going for a later TOD

Myself, Abby, Jeff, Wickerman, Doc, Varqm, Wulf, Mac, HarryD, Dickere, Joshua, Ms D, Eten, Elamarna, Dusty, Al,

So that’s 4 out of 20 going with an earlier TOD. Which matches up with the last poll where over 90% went with the witnesses over the Doctor.

And of your 4 Trevor agrees that the Doctor is unreliable (as per Biggs) and Fisherman needs an earlier TOD to keep Lechmere in play!

I think that you need a maths lesson.
                                Not that silly poll again

Lets stick with the evidence for a change, ,
                                The evidence point to an earlier .t.o.d just as others have used it for a later one.Fact ,not poll. , polls are useless
                                'It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is. It doesn't matter how smart you are . If it doesn't agree with experiment, its wrong'' . Richard Feynman

Comment

Working...
                                X