Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ms Diddles View Post

Hi FM,

Isn't that kind of ascribing more significance to this than the situation actually merits though?

Certainly is.

I personally see all of the murder locations as being extremely high risk.

Certainly were.

Someone could have come along or peered out of a window on Buck's Row.

Certainly could have.

Any of the club members could have popped out of the club on Berner St at any time etc.

Certainly might have.

It just so happens that Cadosche answered a call of nature at that specific moment

Certainly was.

I'd say all pure chance and outwith the killers control.

Certainly the case.

Hi Ms D, you’re absolutely right of course. Too much is being made of this.
    Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Fleetwood Mac View Post

Hmmm, I'm not convinced you've asked the probing questions, Trevor, and it seems you don't want this explored.

In this post I've replied to you state: in other words, a more accurate estimation ends up being less precise. So, what exactly does this mean for a body with a very short PMI and an estimated TOD between 2 and 3 hours or 2 and 4 hours?

In addition, as I stated, Dr Biggs makes reference to a paramedic "unaccustomed to manipulating dead bodies". What does this mean in relation to Dr Phillips? I don't think it is sufficient to suggest that Dr Phillips' observation that rigor was commencing of the limbs is pretty much useless because of someone "unaccustomed to manipulating dead bodies".

Now, it may well turn out that Dr Biggs can add some more meat to the bones and as a result the penny drops and it all becomes clear. As it stands, however, we're not at that point.

I am more than happy to leave it there, Trevor, but I think you and I have entirely different standards when it comes to probing questions, scrutiny and accepting what is put before us.
      Some questions there are no definitive answers to !

Comment

• Originally posted by Fleetwood Mac View Post

I am more than happy to leave it there, Trevor, but I think you and I have entirely different standards when it comes to probing questions, scrutiny and accepting what is put before us.
        Yes, your ‘standard’ is to employ desperate obfuscation when it comes to fact.

The TOD issue is over. Not for you of course because you have an agenda. There’s nothing that any expert could tell us that would cause you to have a sudden attack of integrity.

Phillips is now surplus to requirements. So you can now focus on inventing issues with the witnesses.

Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• >>That reminds me of our bull terrier..<<

We were very keen on getting a Bullie, but ended up with a Staffie.
          dustymiller
          aka drstrange

Comment

• >>... he admitted that it was possible that it could have come from elsewhere <<

Since no other neighbour is reported as being in their backyard, there is only one place it could have come from.
            dustymiller
            aka drstrange

Comment

• Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post

My own personal opinion and it is only an opinion and is based on my unbiased appraisal of all the evidence is that Chapman was murdered within Dr Phillips timeframe, but the real truth will never be known.

www.trevormarriott.co.uk
              Thanks Trevor, I'll take that to mean dr Phillips as part of "ALL" the evidence . So in fact you agree with his findings of Annie chapman t.o.d .that's all we need to know.
              'It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is. It doesn't matter how smart you are . If it doesn't agree with experiment, its wrong'' . Richard Feynman

Comment

• Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

No, you’re 100% wrong.
                Which you can't prove. Obviously.
                'It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is. It doesn't matter how smart you are . If it doesn't agree with experiment, its wrong'' . Richard Feynman

Comment

• Fishy, are you actually using for a profile pic a real shot of the backyard? Not some poofy sketch? Well done. Think the TK murders could happen there [basement] and be whisked away in packing crates? John Richardson and his Mum beats Lechmere/Cross any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post

My own personal opinion and it is only an opinion and is based on my unbiased appraisal of all the evidence is that Chapman was murdered within Dr Phillips timeframe, but the real truth will never be known.

www.trevormarriott.co.uk
                    I absolutely agree with this summary Trevor. I think that Jack was Annie's first customer. Otherwise she would have returned to reclaim her bed. It would also place her ToD when Amelia Richardson was sleeping. I am mystified that our opinions cause such a gnashing of teeth and rending of garments and demands for compliance from those who claim to have a 100% correct answer for every component of the evidence.

Cheers, George
                    They are not long, the days of wine and roses:
                    Out of a misty dream
                    Our path emerges for a while, then closes
                    Within a dream.
                    Ernest Dowson - Vitae Summa Brevis​

​Disagreeing doesn't have to be disagreeable - Jeff Hamm

Comment

• From the time the body was discovered it became a police investigation,and that investigation would naturaly take note of the inquest proceedings.Phillips was a Police surgeon,acting on behalf of the police.I find no evidence that the police discounted the time of death given by Phillips or that they preferred the evidence of Long and Caduse over that of Phillips.Quite the contrary.To help the police,woul be the written statement of Phillips,something that is not available to us.Just another point in favour of Phillips,The police view.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Macdonald Triad View Post
                        Fishy, are you actually using for a profile pic a real shot of the backyard? Not some poofy sketch? Well done. Think the TK murders could happen there [basement] and be whisked away in packing crates? John Richardson and his Mum beats Lechmere/Cross any day of the week and twice on Sunday.
                        Thanks ,yes real photo.

Comment

• Originally posted by harry View Post
                          From the time the body was discovered it became a police investigation,and that investigation would naturaly take note of the inquest proceedings.Phillips was a Police surgeon,acting on behalf of the police.I find no evidence that the police discounted the time of death given by Phillips or that they preferred the evidence of Long and Caduse over that of Phillips.Quite the contrary.To help the police,woul be the written statement of Phillips,something that is not available to us.Just another point in favour of Phillips,The police view.
                          Indeed so Harry , too many of these points of fact have been far to easily overlooked by some , or just plain ignored

''I am mystified that our opinions cause such a gnashing of teeth and rending of garments and demands for compliance from those who claim to have a 100% correct answer for every component of the evidence.'' GBinOz #2634.

2x Mystified.

Comment

• The Coroner favored Cadosche and Long.3 witnesses points to a murder past 5 am, no matter if Long and Cadosche's times were off by 15 minutes one way or another.Meanwhile witnesses before a 5 am murder does not exist and has no basis.As posted before the doctors were of no help.There should be no arguments as to when the murder occured based on known facts\info.Unless the before 5 am murder believers come up with a witness there is nothing more to be said.
                            Last edited by Varqm; 09-01-2022, 05:58 AM.
                            Clearly the first human laws (way older and already established) spawned organized religion's morality - from which it's writers only copied/stole,ex. you cannot kill,rob,steal (forced,it started civil society).
                            M. Pacana

Comment

• Originally posted by Varqm View Post
                              The Coroner favored Cadosche and Long.3 witnesses points to a murder past 5 am, no matter if Long and Cadosche's times were off by 15 minutes one way or another.Meanwhile witnesses before a 5 am murder does not exist and has no basis.As posted before the doctors were of no help.There should be no arguments as to when the murder occured based on known facts\info.Unless the before 5 am murder believers come up with a witness there is nothing more to be said.
                              And yet some people here who have gone to extraordinary lengths to prop up long and Cadosch, have teared down Israel Schwartz !!! ,A man who gave eye witness testimony, having seen the assault on liz stride at 12.45am.

We can't use the witnesses when it suits ,and dismiss them altogether when it doesn't

Either their all reliable, or as George's #1320 post clearly point out, .They can be just as unreliable as 1888 drs medical opinions are .

Now there really is nothing more to be said on that fact.

Comment

• Originally posted by harry View Post
                                From the time the body was discovered it became a police investigation,and that investigation would naturaly take note of the inquest proceedings.Phillips was a Police surgeon,acting on behalf of the police.I find no evidence that the police discounted the time of death given by Phillips or that they preferred the evidence of Long and Caduse over that of Phillips.Quite the contrary.To help the police,woul be the written statement of Phillips,something that is not available to us.Just another point in favour of Phillips,The police view.
                                That’s not in favour of Phillips. It would have been perfectly normal for the police to have accepted their own doctors opinion or they wouldn’t have used him in the first place. The police however didn’t know that it was impossible for Phillips to give an accurate time of death did they? Something that we know for a fact and something that Dr. Biggs has just confirmed to us in black and white.
                                Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Working...
                                X