This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FISHY1118 View Post
    The killer was indeed on the right side of Chapman when he cut her throat, not her left where he could have kicked the fence so codosch could hear him.
    Blood smears suggest he/she/it moved around on the fence side after cutting her throat.
    Last edited by DJA; 09-25-2019, 03:49 PM.
    My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

• Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

I challenge you to prove that Amelia Richardson didn’t kill Annie Chapman assisted by Fred Abberline both dressed in rabbit costumes!

Holy Grail - Killer Bunny - YouTube

Comment

• From Chandler:

”There were also a few spots of blood on the back wall, near the head of the deceased, 2ft from the ground. The largest spot was of the size of a sixpence”

This surely puts to bed any idea of the body being killed/mutilated elsewhere? These would have been behind the door so there’s no way that they could have gotten there any other way that as spray from the body or maybe a drop or two flying from the knife as he wielded it.
        Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

From Chandler:

”There were also a few spots of blood on the back wall, near the head of the deceased, 2ft from the ground. The largest spot was of the size of a sixpence”

This surely puts to bed any idea of the body being killed/mutilated elsewhere? These would have been behind the door so there’s no way that they could have gotten there any other way that as spray from the body or maybe a drop or two flying from the knife as he wielded it.
          Yeah, I think the argument that Chapman was killed elsewhere is a none starter, and not supported by any of the evidence.

Comment

From Chandler:

That's three and a half feet from her neck.

Comment

• Originally posted by DJA View Post

On the wooden paling between the yard in question and the next, smears of blood, corresponding to where the head of the deceased lay, were to be seen. These were about 14 inches from the ground, and immediately above the part where the blood from the neck lay.
              Which suggests that they were a result of a pressurized spray of blood, like from an arterial breach.
              Michael Richards

Comment

• In the Wallace murder case blood splatter hit the wall 7 feet in height. That's what happens with arterial spray.

Comment

• Originally posted by John G View Post
                  In the Wallace murder case blood splatter hit the wall 7 feet in height. That's what happens with arterial spray.
                  "On the wooden paling between the yard in question and the next, smears of blood, corresponding to where the head of the deceased lay, were to be seen. These were about 14 inches from the ground, and immediately above the part where the blood from the neck lay." The marks were immediately below the incision, isn't that sufficient enough to agree with a spray? Since it appears she was cut while lying down, so it wasn't from the result of falling against the fence while being cut. The cut happened while she was lying down, ergo, as I said earlier, despite your attempt to revise it, it appears it was spray.
                  Michael Richards

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael W Richards View Post
                    "On the wooden paling between the yard in question and the next, smears of blood, corresponding to where the head of the deceased lay, were to be seen. These were about 14 inches from the ground, and immediately above the part where the blood from the neck lay." The marks were immediately below the incision, isn't that sufficient enough to agree with a spray? Since it appears she was cut while lying down, so it wasn't from the result of falling against the fence while being cut. The cut happened while she was lying down, ergo, as I said earlier, despite your attempt to revise it, it appears it was spray.
                    I agree. And onsidering the extent of the neck injury, presumably arterial spray was pretty much inevitable.

The point that I was making is that 14 inches is no great distance for arterial spray.
                    Last edited by John G; 09-25-2019, 06:06 PM.

Comment

• Having been employed in an abattoir in outer Brisbane for the pre Xmas rush in the mid 1970s,arterial spray is quite a familiar sight.

Where was the arterial spray in Stride and Eddowes cases?

Comment

• Originally posted by DJA View Post
                        Having been employed in an abattoir in outer Brisbane for the pre Xmas rush in the mid 1970s,arterial spray is quite a familiar sight.

Where was the arterial spray in Stride and Eddowes cases?
                        Interesting point. However, the crucial issue is whether the throat was cut after death.

Comment

• The autopsy on Stride's heart is evidence of death by strangling.

Regarding Chapman,was her throat cut after death.

We have various ideas on how long that takes.

Comment

• Hi board, I took off my index finger in a horrific if avoidable accident. The arterial spray was nothing short of Impressive, ruining several pairs of bowling shoes.
                            Thems the Vagaries.....

Comment

• Is it reasonable to suggest that, in a yard where an horrific murder took place, the blood was unconnected?
                              Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Al Bundy's Eyes View Post
                                Hi board, I took off my index finger in a horrific if avoidable accident. The arterial spray was nothing short of Impressive, ruining several pairs of bowling shoes.
                                good lord-so sorry-hope your OK now? don't tell me you stuck your hand in the automatic ball return?!
                                "Is all that we see or seem
                                but a dream within a dream?"

-Edgar Allan Poe

"...the man and the peaked cap he is said to have worn
                                quite tallies with the descriptions I got of him."

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

Working...
                                X