This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PaulB View Post

There's no other way of interpreting what Mr Cadosch said, is there?
    I seem to recall some talk awhile back where people were suggesting he was possibly referring to a different yard, as in which side of his own yard (29 side or the other direction). Sound can be localized, but there are times when it is hard to do so, and I don't know if his yard was one of those difficult locations or not. I was just wondering if there was more context. As it reads in just those statements, it seems like he's being unsure of exactly where in the yard of 29 it came from rather than unsure if it was #29 (as in, I can't say for sure it was from the area where the woman was found dead - but surely, if someone was in the yard at 5:30, everybody believes Annie was there by that time, either long dead or in the process). His "I think ..." doesn't really sound like he's unsure, he's just not overstating things or being overly assertive.

- Jeff

Comment

• cadosch is even stronger. He said that he heard no from number 29 but was cautious.

yep still dont get it , silly really
      'It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is. It doesn't matter how smart you are . If it doesn't agree with experiment, its wrong'' . Richard Feynman

Comment

• Originally posted by JeffHamm View Post

He cannot say on which side of what it came from? Which side of #29?, in which case he's just saying "It was from #29 yard, but which side of the yard I couldn't be sure", but it's still #29 all the same.

- Jeff
        Exactly Jeff but unfortunately you’re discussing the issue with someone who believes in the Knight/Sickert theory (yes....one actually exists) and so he desperately needs Phillips to have been magically correct and the three witnesses all idiots or liars.
        Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

• Originally posted by FISHY1118 View Post

yep still dont get it , silly really
          Jeff and I have both explained the obvious to you. He wasn’t certain. He was cautious.

BUT NOT ABOUT THE NOISE AGAINST THE FENCE.
          Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• And so we have three witness who all provide evidence that Chapman died later.
            Circumstantial and unreliable , try again herlock , your losing badly
            'It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is. It doesn't matter how smart you are . If it doesn't agree with experiment, its wrong'' . Richard Feynman

Comment

Annie Chapman's Final Hours
              " It is considered difficult to believe that a woman who was so well known in the district cannot be traced for four hours."

- The Star
              13 September, 1888
              So she must have been scoffing grapes in a carriage with Sir William Gull.

The above statement is completely and utterly meaningless. What if she left the district for a while?
              Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• The above statement is completely and utterly meaningless. What if she left the district for a while?
                Good to see your now making travel arrangements for the movements of Annie Chapman hours before her death

Comment

On the day of the murder, , John Richardson made no mention of sitting down on the steps and cutting a piece of leather from his shoe. This is virtually the same story that he told Chandler and thus some doubt is thrown on Richardson's later version of events. There is even more damning evidence which goes against Richardson's story.
                  Laughable drivel.

What do you mean “it’s virtually the same story?”

Chandler is the only source of this story.

How do you know that Chandler didn’t mishear - sat on the steps, for - stood on the steps?

How do you know that Richardson didn’t just say something like - I went to check on the cellar door and I’m absolutely certain that there was no body there?

Why would Chandler have bother asking him anything else. This wasn’t an official interview. It took place in a passageway and wasn’t recorded.

Then, under oath at The Inquest, and without being prompted Richardson tells a more detailed version of what he did. He had no reason to lie or to change his story. This is only suspicious to the terminally desperate.
                  Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• Originally posted by PaulB View Post

There's no other way of interpreting what Mr Cadosch said, is there?
                    Not using the English language Paul.

Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

So you think it was a ''no'' in 29 but with side of 29 ? hmmmmmmmm not sure that one will fly , not sure why anyone would want to try explain which side of the yard a ''no'' came from either left or right , especially in Codoschs case seems irreverent really
                      I challenge anyone to make sense of this post.
                      Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• Originally posted by JeffHamm View Post

I seem to recall some talk awhile back where people were suggesting he was possibly referring to a different yard, as in which side of his own yard (29 side or the other direction). Sound can be localized, but there are times when it is hard to do so, and I don't know if his yard was one of those difficult locations or not. I was just wondering if there was more context. As it reads in just those statements, it seems like he's being unsure of exactly where in the yard of 29 it came from rather than unsure if it was #29 (as in, I can't say for sure it was from the area where the woman was found dead - but surely, if someone was in the yard at 5:30, everybody believes Annie was there by that time, either long dead or in the process). His "I think ..." doesn't really sound like he's unsure, he's just not overstating things or being overly assertive.

- Jeff
                        I think that’s it’s also worth mentioning again Jeff that caution isn’t really something that we would expect from someone just seeking his 15 minutes of fame, especially considering the fact that there was no one to contradict him. He could have told the police that he was 100& certain.
                        Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• Laughable drivel.

What do you mean “it’s virtually the same story?”

Chandler is the only source of this story.

How do you know that Chandler didn’t mishear - sat on the steps, for - stood on the steps?

How do you know that Richardson didn’t just say something like - I went to check on the cellar door and I’m absolutely certain that there was no body there?

Why would Chandler have bother asking him anything else. This wasn’t an official interview. It took place in a passageway and wasn’t recorded.

Then, under oath at The Inquest, and without being prompted Richardson tells a more detailed version of what he did. He had no reason to lie or to change his story. This is only suspicious to the terminally desperate.
                          Regards
                          I suggest you go and read what chandler said at the inquest as you clearly dont have a clue what your taking about. come back when you have .

Comment

Circumstantial and unreliable , try again herlock , your losing badly
                            Not as unreliable as the provably unreliable Phillips. He can be dismissed by facts and evidence. All the biased posters like yourself can do is desperately nitpick.

The three witnesses are all that we have. We have no good reason to dismiss them.

Unlike the ludicrous idea that Chapman was killed elsewhere. Something that could easily be disproven without the need for fallible Victorian Forensic knowledge.

And Phillips and the police all said that she was undoubtedly killed where she was found.

Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• So you think it was a ''no'' in 29 but with side of 29 ? hmmmmmmmm not sure that one will fly , not sure why anyone would want to try explain which side of the yard a ''no'' came from either left or right , especially in Codoschs case seems irreverent really
                              I challenge anyone to make sense of this post.
                              Wow how dumb can some people be really , a waste of 5000 post. clown in the building everyone

Comment

• the three witnesses are all that we have. We have no good reason to dismiss them.
                                there is every good reason to dismiss them , because their contradictory and unreliable

Comment

Working...
                                X