• Originally posted by rjpalmer View Post

Toppy lives!

It's called employment.

Toppy lies!-there fixed it for you!

"It's called employment."

Her shift was over. ; )

Comment

• Originally posted by Busy Beaver View Post
      ...... Why would a lady, who probably had been given money from Blotchy, come out of her room and walk quite a way down the street to ask someone for sixpence? She could have gone to one of the neighbours instead.
      Her neighbours are as poor as she is, and the only ones with any money are the McCarthy's, to whom she owes several weeks rent already.

Regards, Jon S.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wickerman View Post

Hi Abby.
        Do you think hookers settle for one client a night?

We don't know if there was a fire while she was alive, unless we imagine her burning her own clothes?

And there's another reason to have some spare change in her pcket.

Does that mean "several persons in Millers Court", are not credible?

Although no evidence was produced at the inquest as to her having left her room after one o'clock, at which time she was heard singing, the police have obtained statements from several persons who reside in Millers Court, that she was out of her house and in Dorset street between two and three o'clock. It appears almost certain that her life was taken about the last named hour.
        Morning Advertiser, 14 Nov. 1888.
        hi Wick! what took you so long!
        "Do you think hookers settle for one client a night?"

they might, especially, if they've already gotten money from a client/friend (blotchy), theyre drunk, have had something to eat already, a roof over there head and want to get up to go to the show in the morning!

"We don't know if there was a fire while she was alive, unless we imagine her burning her own clothes?"

we don't need to imagine her burning her own clothes to be enjoying a fire when she was alive. fire could have been lit already and the killer threw her clothes on the fire later.

"Does that mean "several persons in Millers Court", are not credible?"
        "Although no evidence was produced at the inquest as to her having left her room after one o'clock, at which time she was heard singing, the police have obtained statements from several persons who reside in Millers Court, that she was out of her house and in Dorset street between two and three o'clock. It appears almost certain that her life was taken about the last named hour.
        Morning Advertiser, 14 Nov. 1888.[/QUOTE]"

"Although no evidence was produced at the inquest as to her having left her room after one o'clock,"

LOL!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post

Toppy lies!-there fixed it for you!
          No need for fixing, Abby. With the ruling out of Aussie George, Toppy is the prime candidate for the Miller's Court witness, and I for one have zero doubt that he was.
          Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam Flynn View Post
            No need for fixing, Abby. With the ruling out of Aussie George, Toppy is the prime candidate for the Miller's Court witness, and I for one have zero doubt that he was.
            Good for you Sam, but with Stephen Sinise recent find of Aussie George’s sig and article in the most recent ripperologist it pretty much rules out toppy and makes Aussie George the prime candidate for the witness hutch.

and I have no dog in the fight even though hutch is one of my favored suspects, because I don’t buy the toppy family man so can’t be the ripper argument because so many serial killers have had the apparent normal family man double life.

it makes not one jot of difference to me if hutch is toppy, Aussie George or another. But the simple fact is that looked at objectively Aussie George’s sig matches witness hutch way more that toppys.

Comment

Good for you Sam, but with Stephen Sinise recent find of Aussie George’s sig and article in the most recent ripperologist it pretty much rules out toppy and makes Aussie George the prime candidate for the witness hutch.

and I have no dog in the fight even though hutch is one of my favored suspects, because I don’t buy the toppy family man so can’t be the ripper argument because so many serial killers have had the apparent normal family man double life.

it makes not one jot of difference to me if hutch is toppy, Aussie George or another. But the simple fact is that looked at objectively Aussie George’s sig matches witness hutch way more that toppys.
              oops! I just saw something on the other forum!-aussie George ruled out?

Comment

• Yes...tracked down by Stephen (via crew lists) and away "en voyage" from late July 1888 to April 1889...

Comment

• Originally posted by Cogidubnus View Post
                  Yes...tracked down by Stephen (via crew lists) and away "en voyage" from late July 1888 to April 1889...

Thanks cog
                  Just read the whole thread on the other forum.wow! Stephen researched his own man out of dodge! kudos to him though.

yes, Toppy Lives! lol

Comment

But the simple fact is that looked at objectively Aussie George’s sig matches witness hutch way more that toppys.
                    No it didn't, and I am being objective. Toppy and Witness both consistently had a long crossbar on the "t" which touched, if not bisected, the stem of the lower-case "h" - Aussie George never does this. Toppy and Witness both consistently displaced the dots on their "i"s way off to the right - Aussie George's dots his "is" in line with the stem. Toppy and Witness consistently wrote their "G" with the lower loop extending below the line of the signature - Aussie George's "G"s were written entirely above the line, lower loop and all. The only difference - the only one - between Toppy and Witness is the use of one flowery "H" on one page of the witness statement, and even Witness doesn't use the same capital "H" again on the next two pages... whose capital "H"s match those of Toppy, too.

Academic now, because - as you've discovered - Stephen Senise's diligence has shown that Aussie George wasn't in the country during the Autumn of Terror.
                    Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

No it didn't, and I am being objective. Toppy and Witness both consistently had a long crossbar on the "t" which touched, if not bisected, the stem of the lower-case "h" - Aussie George never does this. Toppy and Witness both consistently displaced the dots on their "i"s way off to the right - Aussie George's dots his "is" in line with the stem. Toppy and Witness consistently wrote their "G" with the lower loop extending below the line of the signature - Aussie George's "G"s were written entirely above the line, lower loop and all. The only difference - the only one - between Toppy and Witness is the use of one flowery "H" on one page of the witness statement, and even Witness doesn't use the same capital "H" again on the next two pages... whose capital "H"s match those of Toppy, too.

Academic now, because - as you've discovered - Stephen Senise's diligence has shown that Aussie George wasn't in the country during the Autumn of Terror.
                      got it sam thanks.
                      and yes, toppy is back on top as probably most likely we have of being the witness hutch. : )

Comment

• Mr A: I insist the photo shows a human breast sliced off and placed on the table

Mr B: No, No, a thousand times No, that is a Mrs. Keyler's Self Rising Biscuit@
                        Sink the Bismark

Comment

V3 it is, then
                          Your wish is my command, kind Sam. V3 is under construction as we speak. In the meantime, Ver 2 Hutch's Man has already registered A vote.

Roy

Sink the Bismark

Comment

hi Wick! what took you so long!
                            "Do you think hookers settle for one client a night?"

they might, especially, if they've already gotten money from a client/friend (blotchy), theyre drunk, have had something to eat already, a roof over there head and want to get up to go to the show in the morning!

"We don't know if there was a fire while she was alive, unless we imagine her burning her own clothes?"

we don't need to imagine her burning her own clothes to be enjoying a fire when she was alive. fire could have been lit already and the killer threw her clothes on the fire later.

"Does that mean "several persons in Millers Court", are not credible?"
                            "Although no evidence was produced at the inquest as to her having left her room after one o'clock, at which time she was heard singing, the police have obtained statements from several persons who reside in Millers Court, that she was out of her house and in Dorset street between two and three o'clock. It appears almost certain that her life was taken about the last named hour.
                            Morning Advertiser, 14 Nov. 1888.
                            "

"Although no evidence was produced at the inquest as to her having left her room after one o'clock,"

LOL!

[/QUOTE]

I totally agree, Abby. These women were not casual prostitutes because it was some sort of lifestyle choice, or vocation; it was something they did out of desperation, i.e. to avoid being thrown out onto the streets. In fact, do We even know for certain that Kelly was still involved in prostitution? I believe Barnett told a newspaper she was, but then gave a different account at the inquest?
                            Last edited by John G; 06-05-2019, 06:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by John G View Post
                              "

LOL!

I totally agree, Abby. These women were not casual prostitutes because it was some sort of lifestyle choice, or vocation; it was something they did out of desperation, i.e. to avoid being thrown out onto the streets. In fact, do We even know for certain that Kelly was still involved in prostitution? I believe Barnett told a newspaper she was, but then gave a different account at the inquest?[/QUOTE]

hi john
                              IMHO it dosnt seem mary Kelly (or stride for that matter) was actively engaged in prostitution, especially on the nights of there death. I mean what person engaged in prostitution is going to hang out with a client for so long? And in kellys instance, there is zero evidence she ever brought clients back to her place. and with Blotchy she was hanging out with him, singing, drinking letting him stay in her place? IMHO it seems blotchy was someone she knew and was very comfortable with. he may have given her money or not that night but direct wam bam thank you mam prostitution act that night dosnt fit the evidence.

Comment

• Hi
                                Toppy is flavour of the month Yippee.
                                Regards Richard.

Comment

Working...
                                X