• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post

at the same time?lol
    yes he was ambidextrous

Comment

• Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post

But it makes him a better suspect than JTR based on the differences in the MO

www.trevormarriott.co.uk
      I'd want my suspect to have some kind of evidence linking him to the actual crime before I label him a suspect. Which in kidneys case, we don't see or have any ..
      Last edited by FISHY1118; 06-06-2022, 11:56 PM.
      'It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is. It doesn't matter how smart you are . If it doesn't agree with experiment, its wrong'' . Richard Feynman

Comment

• Originally posted by FISHY1118 View Post

I'd want my suspect to have some kind of evidence linking him to the actual crime before I label him a suspect. Which in kidneys case, we don't see or have any ..
        There doesnt have to be direct evidence, reasonable suspicion is all that is required!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You clearly have not read, digested, or understood the reasons for that suspicion

Comment

There doesnt have to be direct evidence, reasonable suspicion is all that is required!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You clearly have not read, digested, or understood the reasons for that suspicion

www.trevormarriott.co.uk
          And where and when and by whom did kidney ever come under reasonable suspicion for strides murder back in 1888 ? or is it just now with you in 2022 ?

Your clearly making this little narrative of yours up as you go along . These threads get so polluted with this nonsense far to often .

[Coroner] When did you last see her? - [Kidney] On the ''Tuesday,'' and I then left her on friendly terms in Commercial- street. That was between nine and ten o'clock at night, as I was coming from work.
          [Coroner] Did you expect her home? - I expected her home half an hour afterwards. I subsequently ascertained that she had been in and had gone out again, and I did not see her again alive.

'' On Tuesday''' !!!! four days he claimed he didnt see stride for ,and adding to that he didnt see her alive again since then!!!!!! , seriouly think properly about this statement and what it actually means ,use some intelligents for a change. [ill explain it if its too hard]

So all thats left for you to do know trevor is flat out call Michael Kidney, who testified under oath at an official murder inquest........ a LIAR !!!!!!!!
          'It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is. It doesn't matter how smart you are . If it doesn't agree with experiment, its wrong'' . Richard Feynman

Comment

But they dont the decsription of the man given by Schwartz is differnet to the one give by the other witness one describes a hard felt hat and the other describes a black cap,

www.trevormarriott.co.uk
            Your quite right Trevor. Smith's description was of a hard felt deerstalker which looked more like a Fedora than the peaked cloth deerstalker made popular by Sherlock Holmes. The others described a peaked cap.

Cheers, George
            They are not long, the days of wine and roses:
            Out of a misty dream
            Our path emerges for a while, then closes
            Within a dream.
            Ernest Dowson - Vitae Summa Brevis​

​Disagreeing doesn't have to be disagreeable - Jeff Hamm

Comment

'' On Tuesday''' !!!! four days he claimed he didnt see stride for ,and adding to that he didnt see her alive again since then!!!!!! , seriouly think properly about this statement and what it actually means ,use some intelligents for a change. [ill explain it if its too hard]

So all thats left for you to do know trevor is flat out call Michael Kidney, who testified under oath at an official murder inquest........ a LIAR !!!!!!!![/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
              If Kidney had killed Stride it would be reasonable to expect that he would lie about it under oath at the murder inquest. Murderers are not generally known for their honesty when trying to escape the consequences of their actions. That's not to say he did kill Stride, just that not all testimony is truthful. It is thought that JtR was probably interviewed at some stage, and he would obviously not have been forthcoming with the truth at that time.
              Out of a misty dream
              Within a dream.

Comment

• There is an interesting discussion on men's hats in 1888 in this thread:
                I've always been intrigued by the more credible witness descriptions (Elizabeth Long, Joseph Lawende, PC William Smith, William Marshall) who said the man wore a deerstalker hat or a peak hat. I would have thought a deerstalker was unusual headwear in the East End, and suggests he may have previously lived in rural areas.

Jon's post #11 shows a hard felt deerstalker.

Cheers, George
                Out of a misty dream
                Within a dream.

Comment

And where and when and by whom did kidney ever come under reasonable suspicion for strides murder back in 1888 ? or is it just now with you in 2022 ?

Your clearly making this little narrative of yours up as you go along . These threads get so polluted with this nonsense far to often .

[Coroner] When did you last see her? - [Kidney] On the ''Tuesday,'' and I then left her on friendly terms in Commercial- street. That was between nine and ten o'clock at night, as I was coming from work.
                  [Coroner] Did you expect her home? - I expected her home half an hour afterwards. I subsequently ascertained that she had been in and had gone out again, and I did not see her again alive.

So all thats left for you to do know trevor is flat out call Michael Kidney, who testified under oath at an official murder inquest........ a LIAR !!!!!!!!
                  For a start, there is a conflict with his testimony and other witnesses testimony which you clearly havent discovered

If he had killed her he had every reason to lie thats what guilty people do to cover up their crimes

Comment

• What needs to be understood,is what caused theincident between Stride and BS.i acknowledge the person described by Schwartz stopped and spoke to Stride,and that almost immediately afterwards Stride was seen by Schwarts to fall,but what Schwartz didn't or couldn't describe was anything Stride might have said or done.that may have provoked an assault.She may have been the cause of the incident,by action or words that Schwartz did not see or hear.

Comment

• Originally posted by GBinOz View Post

If Kidney had killed Stride it would be reasonable to expect that he would lie about it under oath at the murder inquest. Murderers are not generally known for their honesty when trying to escape the consequences of their actions. That's not to say he did kill Stride, just that not all testimony is truthful. It is thought that JtR was probably interviewed at some stage, and he would obviously not have been forthcoming with the truth at that time.
                      And that's what I'm counting on , if someone comes out and thinks kidney killed stride then surely they would have to admit he lied under oath based on what he said.

Comment

For a start, there is a conflict with his testimony and other witnesses testimony which you clearly havent discovered

If he had killed her he had every reason to lie thats what guilty people do to cover up their crimes

www.trevormarriott.co.uk
                        So did kidney lie at the stride inquest Trevor? Stop dodging the question.

Comment

But the killer of Stride could have carried out the thoat cutting in a matter of seconds, and equally the same length of time to stab her abdomen repeatedly !!!!!!!!!!

www.trevormarriott.co.uk
                          Presumably, because he was spooked by Diemschutz or the noises within the club.

Two women randomly murdered within an hour of each other, less than a mile apart, is too much of a stretch to be unrelated.

Comment

So did kidney lie at the stride inquest Trevor? Stop dodging the question.
                            As I keep stating their is a conflict between Kidney and other witnesses you make up your own mind where the truth lays.

Comment

• Originally posted by Harry D View Post

Presumably, because he was spooked by Diemschutz or the noises within the club.

Two women randomly murdered within an hour of each other, less than a mile apart, is too much of a stretch to be unrelated.
                              But there was three murders that night all of women who had their throats cut, one of which was detected as a domestic why shouldnt one of the others be classified as the same?

If Eddowes had not been killed shortly after Stride how do you think the police would have carried out the investigation, the first person in the frame would have been Kidney. Each murder has to be looked at as a separate murder.

Comment

But there was three murders that night all of women who had their throats cut, one of which was detected as a domestic why shouldnt one of the others be classified as the same?

If Eddowes had not been killed shortly after Stride how do you think the police would have carried out the investigation, the first person in the frame would have been Kidney. Each murder has to be looked at as a separate murder.

www.trevormarriott.co.uk
                                Because domestic murders are more common than random ones. There was no clear suspect in either Liz or Kate's murders, and both of their backgrounds were investigated.

Comment

Working...
                                X